Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Brand Identification topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:33 pm

They looks phantastic and interesting  sunny sunny  But i have no informations  scratch scratch 

What is the material? On the first view they looking a little bit like my new old vintage Hong Kong ducks  scratch scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:57 pm

I don't know, but they remind me of a cartoon I saw many years ago, depicting two tiny penguins standing in the middle of vast icy nothing, and one says to the other, "I keep thinking its Tuesday."
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 pm

The US seller wrote that this figure is from hardplastic, unfortunately I forgot/lost that auction (these penguins were sold for 3 USD)  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 pm

They are great! cheers cheers and a fantastic price for them too. Congratulations! Sorry I can't help with brand. Crying or Very sad

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm

They are beautyful !!!!  Very Happy 

DaveScriv wrote:
I don't know, but they remind me of a cartoon I saw many years ago, depicting two tiny penguins standing in the middle of vast icy nothing, and one says to the other, "I keep thinking its Tuesday."

Laughing Laughing geek Wink 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:46 pm

jarda wrote:
The US seller wrote that this figure is from hardplastic, unfortunately I forgot/lost that auction (these penguins were sold for 3 USD)  Crying or Very sad

The material from my new ducks is also hardplastic, so i think more that are old vintage figurines (made in Hong Kong?) scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Some animals, brands?   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tiger, I don't know the brand.

Shark, a big G on his belly. Don't know the brand.

Some small dogs. They all have their breed written on their belly and China.
F.L.T.R: Schnauzer, Collie, Great Dane and Alaskan malamute.
Don't know the brand. I think they all belong to the same brand.

Tigers, don't know the brand.

I hope you guys can help me with all these animals :3
(Schleich cub for comparison Wink)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Probably more China figures. Very Happy That first tiger is pretty nifty.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Sorry i cant help, but nice figurines  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Aren't the tigers Nayab?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:42 pm

I really like the tigers  Very Happy 

But soor, I don't know the brand either .

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Aren't the tigers Nayab?

You are right, Roger, the tigers are Nayab for sure :)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 am

jarda wrote:
Roger wrote:
Aren't the tigers Nayab?

You are right, Roger, the tigers are Nayab for sure :)

Thank you both for the brand Very Happy  cheers 

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Any info?? OMO and Siku ?   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Hi all! I bought a few animals on a rommelmarkt (fleemarket) in Holland, can anyone please give some information (manufacterer, when produced)???

This green Cowboy is on the underside marked as: De Gruyter. I Googled on De Gruyter, it seems that De Gruyter was a big national firm of supermarkets (untill 1970-ies), which gave small toys to the childeren when the parents bought for a minimal sum of money. So i THINK this could be made by this firm of supermarkets (or maybe not by them, but for them by another firm). On my search i saw a online shop that offered more of De Gruyter-animals and -people, all in 1 color (most of them white, they resembled the ones on the first pic, but are different species, so i am not sure that they are also De Gruyter....). Could anyone tell me more about them????  AND: are these animals rare?? Because: i bought them because of the Cape Buffalo's 9please see the first pic): there are 2 of them and i wanted to paint them, so i could use them in my 1/32-zoodiorama (scale of the white animals is approximately 1/32): if they are really rare, maybe i should not do this???????
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Really great animals, I love the foal! cheers Sorry I can't help! sunny

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Wonderful animals, what a great find!  Applause 
Unfortunately I can't help, I don't know the brand. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Ivory wild animals looks a lot like the OMO wash powder premiums of the 1970's.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:41 pm

OHHHH!!!! There is a SALUKI  affraid  bounce  bounce  cheers  Applause  cheers

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 pm

I've had a quick search in some websites I know, but can't find your animals, however it looks like the cowboy was made for the supermarket by German toy soldier company Jean Hoeffler.
Hoeffler wild west figures are pretty common, so no need to feel guilty about painting him at least.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
I've had a quick search in some websites I know, but can't find your animals, however it looks like the cowboy was made for the supermarket by German toy soldier company Jean Hoeffler.
Hoeffler wild west figures are pretty common, so no need to feel guilty about painting him at least.

Than is under the base written " W: Germany" i think  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Great catch but i cant help  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 pm

widukind wrote:
DaveScriv wrote:

It would be 'W. Germany' for the figures Hoeffler sold directly to the retail trade, but I recall (about a different promo) they put the relevant company name under items they were making for promotional giveaways.

In a similar way, the UK company Crescent marked their own direct sales items with company name etc., but marked the same figures 'Kelloggs' for the figures given in their breakfast cereals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
widukind wrote:
DaveScriv wrote:

It would be 'W. Germany' for the figures Hoeffler sold directly to the retail trade, but I recall (about a different promo) they put the relevant company name under items they were making for promotional giveaways.

In a similar way, the UK company Crescent marked their own direct sales items with company name etc., but marked the same figures 'Kelloggs' for the figures given in their breakfast cereals.  

Interesting, you know a website for this kind of figurines? Because if i see some animals ( i also bought a few fishes in interesting species) which are very interesting and so i wish some more informations for this merchandise figurines. Because i hope to find any species for me.

So my example for this month is a orange oarfish, but pics later after my zoo news  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Good places to look for stuff are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also go to this site's Links section for the link to Hugh's smallscaleworld site, lots of stuff there, plus links to other sites.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Would agree the 2 tigers are Nayab.The little tiger in the 1st pic is a copy of the tiger that comes in the Safari Ltd wildlife tube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next