Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Brand Identification topic - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm

They are models form the wild republic polybag of african animals but I think they are made in china and are also available elsewhere under different names.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Thank you friends :)
Thank you Taos Wink This information helps me a lot :)))

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Ahhh, great cheers

I have them also, and thought they were TM, - but they are only marked MADE IN CHINA .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are hollow , the boar is especially very light..
Kosta I have two of the lions if you want one for repainting , -  they have clearly been played with Wink

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

:))) Thank you for the photo Susanne, cheers
hmm so thay are hollow... I couldn`t see the line from the two parts...nad i tought , taht they are not :)
Susanne, if you think, that this lion model is nice...I`ll be happy to repaint one :))
Thank you very much :)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Can anyone help me with this beauty? I got it in a trade with Karin, but we both don't know what it is. I don't even know what species it is xD Looks a bit like a dingo/Ethiopian wolf. But I don't know the brand either.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:10 pm

I am almost sure it is a dhole Wink

smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
I found these pictures online. So they are not mine.
Can anyone tell me what brand this is?
On the base of the lion it says Made in West Germany.
I do have the adult polarbear, but am still looking for the 2 cubs and the brown bear.

They're supposed to be Manurba, I've just tentatively ascribed (with question mark) the similar farm/domestic animal set to Jean. The 'Made in West Germany' is very similar, but this set (yours) is also found in a hard styrene (which Manurba used quite a bit), while the farm set is only in soft ethylene. But the whole Jean/Manurba/Big thing is hard to define, especially with these small items when they were all supplying them as premiums or 'lucky-bag' gifts to other parties - or each other!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:26 pm

A second look and I'd suggest the grey and white ones are Manurba and the brown and cream/yellow ones are probably Jean...

scratch

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks Hugh
I hope to find them sometime somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: can anyone tell me what theses are hyena oryx kangaro an elephant baby an lion ?   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 am

so i got these well bidding on them cuase i want the schleich wolfs an orangatang an the aaa mongose an safari ltd in there to  but can anyone tell me what these are ? scratch Very Happy Very Happy Laughing   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 am

I have no idea scratch Very interesting bunch cheers
But what a lot of goodies hidden in between , - I can see AAA and AAA , a very fine hippo and rhino and some nice gorillas...I look very much forward to see some pictures when you get them Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:35 pm

I see some wonderful figurines in there drunken Hope you'll win it, let us know!

The big kangaroo in the left upper corner reminds me of the bigger Wild Republic kangaroo. I have one too, but mine has other colours. Here it is:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Can someone tell me what this beautiful elephant is? There is no marking on it, but it looks old.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Can someone tell me what this beautiful elephant is? There is no marking on it, but it looks old.

It is a Linde
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

It is a Linde

Cool! Thank you very much, Christophe! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:44 am

thanks for the help Very Happy cheers cheers but sadly...Sad i didint win them but was so close down to the last minut an someone els bid was hopeing to win this was some interesting animal models in here bounce but instead i got the mojo sable antelope Very Happy but thanks for all your help means alot cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:07 am

Ohh, darned !!! It would have been fun to see them close up... well, we can't win them all Rolling Eyes

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:17 pm

yeaa was ashame oh well hopefully win the next lot i see but in the mean time i got some mojo models on there way Very Happy Smile i have so much catching up to do with my colletion haha bounce
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:23 pm

What a pity you didn't win this lot, but I'm sure you'll catch some other great lots, if you keep looking for them Wink And a good alternative to get some Mojo figurines instead, I'm looking forward to see them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Help with identification   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:41 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Any help identifying these would be great-none of them have any makers marks on them!The little scottie dog did have a coloure collar but it came off when I cleaned him!!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Sorry, I can't help, - but that scottie is cute Wink

smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:06 am

The donkey and chickens are Cherilea I think, the dog looks like a cereal premium, but which brand/set I couldn't say...try the premium page of toysoldierhq?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Thanks very much! Smile

Oryx7557

PostSubject: zebra foal ???? what kind of zebra an brand ????    Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

cant any one tell me what this zebra faol is what brand an what kind of zebra it looks like a grevy's zebra but not sure an im thinking could it be aaa since the tiger is by aaa ?? they finishe tomorrow an im wining for 1$ hehe so cheap cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 pm

The zebra foal is AAA indeed cheers I bought it myself at a thrift store last Saturday, by chance Smile The tiger cub looks like AAA to me as well, but I can't be sure scratch Good luck bidding, Brandon!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next