Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page

Go down 
+29
Tove
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
lucky luke
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Roger
JonasV
koniminiatures
LeeAnn
Noémi
widukind
Elros Alvar
Schleichfreund
Cyhyraeth
75senta75
scot(t)
MartinH
Kristie
Ana
Vivien
HKHollinstone
xfoxx
Arnaud
Bullyqueen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Thanks, Anasta Very Happy

Well, I got a small chock when I got this model affraid

The HUGE paws ! But the worst is her head ! The mouth, the ears, - and worst of all : The eyes Shocked
Well, perhaps the gorgeous male wolf like my-little-pony face on his wife ? I hope so Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks, Anasta Very Happy

Well, I got a small chock when I got this model affraid

The HUGE paws ! But the worst is her head ! The mouth, the ears, - and worst of all : The eyes Shocked
Well, perhaps the gorgeous male wolf like my-little-pony face on his wife ? I hope so Laughing
God damn it! Sorry, but I'm too mad now, cause I spent so many moneys to get this wolf (I'm the first buyer on Ebay who got him but he didn't arrive yet) Evil or Very Mad Sad
How, how he can look so... awful if we already saw them in The London Toy Fair? I'm just comparing your photos with Namaan's photos, there are two different wolves!
By the way, wolves really have big paws, quite easy about 10 cm long or someimes bigger. But it doesn't impact to all image Sad
I'm too sad now, I can't talk adequately No
Thank you for sharing your opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Contributing with some Schleich Tinkers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The stallions, here also with LE.

The mares

And the babies!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Great pictures ! Thankyou cheers

Those two foals are the cutest ever I love you

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Great pictures ! Thankyou  cheers

Those two foals are the cutest ever  I love you

They are, but I think I am more partial to the new one.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:42 pm

This year ( 2016) Safari has launched four "new"  birds, or rather re-launched them.

The Cockatoo is exactly the same  Shocked , while the tou- and pelican have been derived their food  Rolling Eyes

Compared to the previous ones :

Both "-cans" are lovely models Very Happy

The fourth bird black Anhinga, which has got the featers of his wings painted with the white pattern.
He is not available yet, but I hope to get him And cross my fingers that the net-sellers will be able to handle all these "ReMastered" models and send us the right ones Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Thank you so much Susanne for the pictures.  sunny
They made it so much easier for me to decide wich birds to pick from MPV for my next order.

Although you said it right.
Which one will retailers send this year when you order?
The old one or the new?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 am

Susanne, you are giving a very good example where a comparison may be really useful. Remastered figures are often hard to get correctly. As I pictured my badger, I can add here a comparison with older and newer Schleich badgers. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:54 am

Thankyou, Simone and Roger, - Perhaps this topic could be revived ?
I propse to everybody to look from the start ( app 4 years ago), - and see how much has happened since. Some pictures have even gone away !!! Shocked

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:26 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Simone and Roger, - Perhaps this topic could be revived ?
I propse to everybody to look from the start ( app 4 years ago), - and see how much has happened since. Some pictures have even gone away !!! Shocked
Yes, this is those topics that could be active forever once all years there are new versions, replaced figures or even remastered. I also need to check it better next time,
xfoxx posted a badger comparisons on first page and I haven't noticed it. geek

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:11 pm

But, it is so perfectly ok to show YOUR new and old ones here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
But, it is so perfectly ok to show YOUR new and old ones here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I used the chance that Nina's opening topic was "empty" to add a quick list of which comparison can be seen here. Sorry for simplistic list but I believe it will help everyone to know what can be seen and also what can be added. I am terrible with pics but I'll try to show some foxes once those I have old and new contrarily to most of other animals. That's a very interesting topic and that can enjoy us a lot during this periode with less company news.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Perfect ! Thankyou, Roger cheers

This morning I was thinking of what to do with the introduction, but then ... scratch  something happened Rolling Eyes
And that was good, because you ( as most of the time Wink ) did better than I could think of Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 pm

This year Safari launces 6 new horses, which look quite different from what they have made before. They must surely have found a new horse artist !!! Very Happy
The new horses are extremely elegant, and to my delight, they have heads that are no too large cheers

In this picture I try to show some of the development in horse style from 1995 till 2016 :

Compared to the first one, made from '95 to '98 :

The next type of Safari horses had no palomino, but  a "bay palomino" : a buckskin. This one was made from '98 - 2009 Very Happy

The Palomino mustang from 1023 is still being made...even in three sizes : Blue Ribbon, toob, and - here - Winner's Circle just like the new one Very Happy

sunny sunny sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:37 pm

This is one of these posts that I think you are the only person in this world that can make it! Shocked I find it very interesting, you present a new Safari horse belonging to a newer design concept and show it together with all previous generations from that long lived line. From those, 3rd generation seems to be the figure that tries an approach to what is considered consensual in this niche of market. It is great to see Safari more or less renewed with figures that show some consistency with what was the original Safari design although we know that it was not a good reason that made Safari to recover their current way. Thanks for showing and even I am the only person in this world to like these new Safari horses, I won't for sure change my opinion as long as I don't find reasons for that. I love the pose of new Palomino, the elegance, the good proportions head/body. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Ohh, dear Roger, my favorite crocodile Embarassed cheers Laughing

Roger wrote:
...... and even I am the only person in this world to like these new Safari horses, I won't for sure change my opinion as long as I don't find reasons for that. I love the pose of new Palomino, the elegance, the good proportions head/body. Very Happy

You are not the only one Wink I love them too , - I love them more and more the longer I look at them drunken

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Ok, it's my time to add a bit on this topic Wink

Schleich Cape buffaloes

Papo Chimps with babies

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Great comparisons cheers
Those chimps bring forward my well known "problem" with Papo- I love the old one, but the new one is more realistic Laughing

They are so different, both are great monkey monkey

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:32 pm

I know Susanne, I have the same feeling Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:51 pm

The old Papo chimp looks like a masse-type animal, I think.
Don't know why I think that, coloring/painting maybe?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Yes a masse... Chocolate masse Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:18 pm

NightLioness wrote:

You are right ! There is a kind of vintage/composition-look Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

cheers THAT is why I love it so much Razz Razz Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:37 am

SUSANNE wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

You are right ! There is a kind of vintage/composition-look Very Happy

Seriously this isn't the only Papo that seems old Composition fashioned to me. I have the same Great feeling with the Yak, and the two Camels drunken
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:

And now I want some chocolate... Razz

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:37 am

NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

And now I want some chocolate... Razz

Monkeys are cruel citizens Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next