Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 pm

I love this topic, and just went trough it from the start. Very Happy

What struck me is, that I am happy to see some new ones, - and then I almost get a chock when I discover that over a year has passed since they came on the market Shocked Laughing geek

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:48 am

Nine years between these two were launched , and what a difference  Shocked

But as we know now, it was not just a development in the artistic style from Collecta !
The old idea of the spinosaur was simply wrong !! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Very oportune old/new comparison. You're showing a 1st and a 3rd generation figures, I guess, though, it represents a revolutionary change. I never liked spinosaurus, they always seemed very unnatural creatures to me, maybe because they have a croc like head with the old Godzila posture more a sail. I think this new interpretation of the creature results much more natural and more convicent in several regards. Now it looks the result of a story love between a crocodile and a sailfish. Laughing
As a result of the clever strategy of CollectA bringing new species, old and new comparisons are rare, though, you posted the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some time ago and also squirrels but I can't find them. From Wildlife not many have new generations, the exceptions are tigers, lions, giraffes, orangutan, Nile crocodile. Others were supposed to be replaced but received new relatedspecies or subspecies instead, f.i., brown bears, hippos, zebras, leopards... study

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Today at 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7