Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Wow! Those are some beautiful newcomers. Of course, the buffaloes are incredible.  drunken  I love you   

cheers Applause Applause Applause Cool sunny drunken 
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Very beautiful Noah's Pals giraffe! Congrats Anna!

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 am

Thank you very much for your comments Andrew,  cheers Paolo  sunny , Luckyluc  Basketball  and Ken!!!!  flower 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:12 am

Nice newcomers Ana. The two forest buffaloes are the perfect couple cheers cheers 

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Thank you Florian!!!  cheers

And some more newcomers just arrived Very Happy  Look!

I got this lovely animals from Karin! ! Thank you so much Karin!!!   cheers   As you see gorgeous Leatherback turtle by Safari and 3 wonderful  AH animals, I find this rose cockatoo especially cute   I love you Lizard and wolf are fantastic too   Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got also some Kitan animals including the super awesome Shiba!!!  bounce

Also this nice Kitan birds, my first albatross in collection drunken

The ibis wasn't my first thus he joined the group and he was very well accepted Very Happy

I got also big group of Jean Hoffler animals from Yvette, thanks Yvette! flower  I didn't show the doubles here but in fact in box from Yvette I found little collection on its own Laughing  I think Jean Hoffler made some really nice animals, I'm fan of moose, kangaroo and elephant especially and the dog from farm line.

Then you can see one more mollusc coming in to my collection, (I have two from now, the other is the CollectA octopus Very Happy )  I really love the diversity of shapes and colours among sea slugs - such an alien looking creatures  alien  Very Happy

And last but not least, I got new shelf as a present from my (non collecting) friend here  cheers  So, new place to display my collection!  cheers

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am

Wonderfull adittions Anna ! Love the ibis family and the wooden shelf full of treasures ! cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am

Such a fantastic "Setzkasten"  cheers 

And so many beauties, new and older, - yes, Karin and Yvette are great persons  Applause 

Ohh, those Kitan Club models...I bought a set with the dogs and ibis etc, too. It is now a month ago, but I still have not received them  Sad 

But now I can enjoy your beautyful pictures  Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy

HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 am

Oh gosh! That shiba!! drunken the ibis is gorgeous too, congratulations Anna cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 am

Omg! That shiba is so beautiful! Im not very interested about dogs, but this one is so great model...

And those little ones.. drunken Lovely animals!

Your shelf looks like a dream I love you !

Congratulations, Anna!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:59 am

What a lovely display case for all those little animals.
It looks fantastic.

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:29 am

Wonderfull adittions Anna ! Love the ibis family and the wooden shelf full of treasures ! cheers 

cheers Applause Cool drunken 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:12 am

Beautiful additions  Very Happy The turtle is just aww. And the Shiba! I'm surprised it is such a small figurine. Nice!

I love your new display shelf!

75senta75
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:41 am

Very nice newcomers, Anna! Your new shelf is so fine! And the Kitan´s birds! You have made very good photos!  I love you

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 am

Wonderful additions again Anna, especially the cockatoo is very interesting  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 am

Beautiful newcomers, congrats cheers  cheers  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Wonderful figures, pictures and shelf! Very Happy
I love ibis, such wonderful birds and still none in my collection. Very Happy
The JH middle horse has some similarities with a Britains horse, I guess. scratch
Ah, you sculpted the figure of the year and now you have the dog of the year! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Congrats! cheers I love that new shelf, and you placed your figures there so balanced!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:57 pm

First-class additions again! The Kitan birds look magnificent together, and the Jean Höfler animals are all so graceful. I'm particularly envious of the Höfler cattle you've got - they're incredibly well detailed and posed for such diminutive pieces! Also, I must again remark on your photography... Oh, the focus. Oh, the colour. Oh, the overall cleanness!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:24 pm

wow super addition.. i love them all  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

So what ? Everything is so fine, pics, display, models, taste, Karin, Yvette... And Anna  cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Great to see the Turtle and AH animals in your collection  cheers Glad they made it okay ^^
Your cabinet is awesome, so many fantastic animals  cyclops cheers sunny 
Congrats on all these beauties!

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Than kyou so much for all nice words Miguel, Susanne, Harriet, Jonas, Simone, Jean Luc, Carola, Yvette, Andreas, Ulinuk, Roger, 4U, Lea, Nando, Christophe and Karin!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Such a fantastic "Setzkasten"  cheers 

And so many beauties, new and older, - yes, Karin and Yvette are great persons  Applause 

Ohh, those Kitan Club models...I bought a set with the dogs and ibis etc, too. It is now a month ago, but I still have not received them  Sad 

But now I can enjoy your beautyful pictures  Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy

Thank you Susanne!!! Very Happy
Yes, the "setzkasten" is fantastic indeed Very Happy

Oh your animals didn't arrive, that's a pity! Maybe they are in hold by customs? Then still you would receive them after some more time.  study 

Wonderful additions again Anna, especially the cockatoo is very interesting  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Yes, I think this cockatoo is cute and also very nice species, I don't know if it's the only figure of this bird or not? Smile

The JH middle horse has some similarities with a Britains horse, I guess. scratch
Ah, you sculpted the figure of the year and now you have the dog of the year! Laughing

All these ibises are puzzle figures Roger, I'm not sure if you would like any of that?  scratch 

I don't know if JH horses are similar to Britains? Which one precisely?

Yes, the dog of the year is fully deserved title for this little jewel! I normally do not collect dogs but this one I couldn't resist! cheers

First-class additions again! The Kitan birds look magnificent together, and the Jean Höfler animals are all so graceful. I'm particularly envious of the Höfler cattle you've got - they're incredibly well detailed and posed for such diminutive pieces! Also, I must again remark on your photography... Oh, the focus. Oh, the colour. Oh, the overall cleanness!

Thank you Lea!!  cheers 

You like this cattle, oh I do have some doubles and triples of each, you know Wink

So what ? Everything is so fine, pics, display, models, taste, Karin, Yvette... And Anna  cheers

Oh, huge thanks Kiki!!!  Embarassed  flower  flower  flower 

Great to see the Turtle and AH animals in your collection  cheers Glad they made it okay ^^
Your cabinet is awesome, so many fantastic animals  cyclops cheers sunny 
Congrats on all these beauties!

Thank you Karin! Yes, I'm very happy with new turtle and AH animals from you!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:07 am

Your display is gorgeous! Congrats!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 am

All these ibises are puzzle figures Roger, I'm not sure if you would like any of that?  scratch 

I don't know if JH horses are similar to Britains? Which one precisely?

Yes, the dog of the year is fully deserved title for this little jewel! I normally do not collect dogs but this one I couldn't resist! cheers

Yes, Ana, you're right, it doesn't matter how beautiful a figure is, as long as it is a puzzle I loose all the enthusiasm. It is not a seans thing, I only don't enjoy to manage them in my hands. Very Happy
The horse is the middle one but maybe I am wrong. geek

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Gorgeous display Anna! And wonderful new additions! Big congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:56 am

Thank you Scott! sunny

This month I have some more newcomers! I bought some animals and traded some others, I'm happy with all new additions Very Happy

All kangaroos I got from Steve (stecal ) Thank you! Dog, penguin and handmade collar are from Lea! Thank you Lea, these are awesome! Collar is very beautifully made and fits nicely to colours of Great Dane!  flower  flower  flower 

Today arrived box with family of real stars, highlights of my collection indeed. Elephants that are so lifelike that it's hard to believe they are just figures and not  living miniature elephants  Shocked  Still white, they remind raw porcelain. One day I will paint them but in white it's easy to see how spectacular is the sculpt work. Thank you Andrew for designing such amazing figures! I hope one day you will also design African forest elephants and A. bush elephants and sell them via Shapeways too.

Also white, unpainted takin came to say "hello" to newcomers, elephant cow is very well behaved as you see Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 am

Stunning models Anna! cheers I love the penguin I love you I can't wait to see the elephants painted! bounce

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:54 am

Gorgeous new models! cheers  The elephants are stunning! You was lucky you got them Very Happy 
I'm very curious to see them with some paint!

Big congratulations sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:01 am

Oh wow, those elephants are marvellous. I've been so tempted to get one. Congratulations Anna! cheers the penguin looks really cute and Great Dane's collar is super!

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 am

Wow!! so beautiful Applause  Sad  Applause  Surprised

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 am

That elephants are amazing! And I really like the takin. Very Happy
I neer tought that you can make something so great on a computer Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 am

Very wonderful newcomers Anna, especially the elephants sunny sunny cheers cheers 

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:43 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Stunning models Anna! :cheers:I love the penguin ❤I can't wait to see the elephants painted! bounce

jonesee wrote:
Gorgeous new models! cheers  The elephants are stunning! You was lucky you got them Very Happy 
I'm very curious to see them with some paint!

Big congratulations sunny 

Thank you 4U and Jonas! Yes, I also can't wait to paint them but it's gonna take some time  Sleep  Very Happy 

Oh wow, those elephants are marvellous.  I've been so tempted to get one.  Congratulations Anna! :cheers:the penguin looks really cute and Great Dane's collar is super!

Thank you Harriet! cheers

Wow!! so beautiful Applause  Sad  Applause  Surprised

Thank you Karolina! cheers

That elephants are amazing! And I really like the takin. Very Happy
I neer tought that you can make something so great on a computer Very Happy

Yes, elephants are astonishing Very Happy
Takin is not new but I'm glad you like him as well! Very Happy

Very wonderful newcomers Anna, especially the elephants sunny sunny cheers cheers 

Thank you Andreas!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 pm

The 3D Elephants are really amazing  Very Happy Very interesting way of making figures.

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 am

they are gorgeous Anna. congrats. :)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 am

These are all great! Very Happy Congrats!  cheers sunny 

elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 am

Today arrived box with family of real stars, highlights of my collection indeed. Elephants that are so lifelike that it's hard to believe they are just figures and not  living miniature elephants  Shocked  Still white, they remind raw porcelain. One day I will paint them but in white it's easy to see how spectacular is the sculpt work. Thank you Andrew for designing such amazing figures! I hope one day you will also design African forest elephants and A. bush elephants and sell them via Shapeways too.

Great additions Anna, I like all the Japanese figures you obtained recently.  I'm glad to see the elephants arrived and you are happy with them, I can't wait to see how you paint them.
Yes, I plan to release more elephant species in the future! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:31 am

Lovely additions, congratulations

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 am

The 3D Elephants are really amazing  Very Happy  Very interesting way of making figures.

I think so too! Thank you Carola! Very Happy cheers

they are gorgeous Anna. congrats. :)

Thank you! Very Happy

These are all great! Very Happy Congrats!  cheers sunny 

Thank you very much Karin! Very Happy sunny

Great additions Anna, I like all the Japanese figures you obtained recently.  I'm glad to see the elephants arrived and you are happy with them, I can't wait to see how you paint them.
Yes, I plan to release more elephant species in the future! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Andrew! Yes, I'm looking forward to see more of your creations! Very Happy
And I hope to paint this elephant family in near future.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:55 am

Congrats Anna!

I love the elephants!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Thank you Ken! Yes, the elephants are  elephant  elephant  elephant  cheers  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Oh wow, those elephants are marvellous.  I've been so tempted to get one.  Congratulations Anna! :cheers:the penguin looks really cute and Great Dane's collar is
super!

cheers Applause Cool sunny bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 am

Woow !! Shocked Shocked Those elephants !! I can´t wait to see them painted by you. Congratulations Anna !! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:18 am

Thank you Jean Luc and Miguel! Very Happy

Now, it's been a long time since I posted updates here in this topic. I was able to catch some nice animals during last 5 (!) months. Big thanks to: Andreas flower flower Roger cheers  cheers Svenja sunny Philipp  drunken  Very Happy Claude  sunny  sunny  sunny  and Miguel cat cat cat Thank you friends for wonderful gifts exclamation trades cheers cheers cheers  and sales Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now, the pictures Very Happy

My new horses! Big thanks to Andreas for sending me the amazing Elastolin foal, yet with tag!!!! I think it's lovely and I have never seen Elastolin figures with tags earlier Shocked And big thanks to Philipp for sending me very lovely Przewalski horse (play visions I think)  Thank you Svenja for the nice Breyer Stablemate Very Happy CollectA Fjord I bought during holidays in Poland. Very Happy

Thanks to Andreas for the Wisent from Lineol! And Miguel for the amazing lynx Very Happy I have ibex from Miguel also but yesterday I started to paint him and he's in half way to be painted. I think these figures are amazing! I will show here the ibex when it's painted Wink  

And, yesterday arrived very amazing golden letter from Portugal. Yes, that was from our Rogerio!!!  alien  alien  alien And inside the letter I found amazing family of Portugese animals with a bit difficult brand name (at least for me) Dinamização. Many many thanks Roger!!!!  cat  cat  alien  alien

The lovely gift from Claude, many thanks my friend!! Very Happy This watusi I received as a white 3D print but later I was able to paint it and here it is:

It is scale 1:30, so goes nicely with my Britains cattle, but is a bit more detailed:

And I almost forgot: my market finds from King's day in April. I found also Schleich wild boar but he is deep in the box now  Sleep  

I would like to post here also the photo of the painted elephant calf (the one designed by Andrew) I've already shown it in this topic but only in white version.

Of course Achille you have already seen in custom additions section Wink I will post pictures of him again, his new colour is now actually almost finished.  Very Happy

Thank you for looking here Wink

Last edited by Ana on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:18 am

Big congrats! I really want see this horse in colour! cyclops cyclops cyclops

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:32 am

Ohhh, Anna ! So many wonderful beautyful models drunken

That watusi is awesome cheers
And the horses, and...they are ALL so wonderful Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:49 am

Even among some treasures, this Lineol wisent just kill me! Shocked
Miguel lynx is also wonderful as your repainting of that bull is truly realistic looking.
I see that the "poor" Dinamização simple figures just got shy seeing such beautiness around. Wink ... and we'll have the bonus of seeing the ibex when repainted and the Percheron too. Doesn't surprise me that your boar is hiden deep in a box. pig Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:16 am

Unbelievable additions Anna!!Big congratulations!!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 am

So many great models I can't even remember now= D!
The best I liked the small vintage animals from Roger! Absolutely beautiful, tiny models. I can understand why you did choose those.
The Fjord is awesome! Those other horses are making the family complete - they're all so good drunken
And oh yeah, the wisent! GORGEOUS! Shocked Shocked How big is he? I've seen some of Lineol animals in photos and they're very very nice! Would you mind me asking how much those usually costs? scratch
Big congratulations, Anna, for such amazing animals. You must be happy with those drunken cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:33 am

Congratulations Anna, they are all lovely additions - your paintwork on the watusi cow and elephant calf is wonderful.  The figurines from Roger are so interesting, the Okapi in particular! And of course the Wisent, one of my favourite models from Lineol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: