Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 am

Roger wrote:
You'll see another completely interpretation of cape buffalos when you receive the CollectA! Very Happy
None of them is a bad figure, Schleich included, I only don't like its simple sculpting and lack of expressivity, he is chubby but not muscled what is very strange for an adulte male cape buffalo. But a very good figure and very recomendable.
The Papo is an exageration and as usual has a lot of mistakes. But also, as usual, I love it a lot! Schleich did a great work with the baby, like Scott commented, it is nice when they are not replicas of adulte animals with extra cuteness. It is much more interesting when brands try to give them their real look. It is nice to see that Schleich gave it the reddish color and made a much better work then with big cat babies. Very Happy

Roger , I feel the new version of Schleich cape buffalo represents a fully grown young adult , stout, stocky and healthier Laughing

some how , I like him a lot I love you I am impressed with his fur , horn and muzzle details Surprised In my view, his eyes give an expression of amateur adult with frightened look . [ every brand's interpretation is very interesting in it's own way ]

As a collector , more than the real look , I sought for the animal's essence and presence first. With that , if there is a realism , why not ? Certainly a double bonanza cheers

My most favorite till today of all the cape buffaloes is 14133 - excellent model and Schleich has given a phenomenal life into this figurine .This model is something very very special to me sunny
I am crazy about Schleich cape buffies as I have 3-4 pieces of each model in different variations .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:27 am

Thanks doc, I have had the schleich turkey for looooong time, since my early childhood and he was a great friend ( I remember my dad making turkey calls with his mouth and it was sooooo funny :) ) I do not have the old Schleich cape buffalo, I really want it though, but it will probably remain elusive for while Sad But I have seen all of your variations and they are great! Like I said earlier, I like the new schleich buffalo, he is just a little bit more well fed, and for some that is not their taste, but I love him to death! And yes, I love to see all the different interpretations of an animal among all the brands, for instance lions are another good figure to compare (as far as realism, the mojo lion is best in my opinion, it has been proven that females prefer a male with a dark mane over a male with blonde hair, also if they have longer/thicker manes that is preferable too) but just to see the artists rendition is interesting of any species.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Dr.Narayanan wrote:
Roger wrote:
You'll see another completely interpretation of cape buffalos when you receive the CollectA! Very Happy
None of them is a bad figure, Schleich included, I only don't like its simple sculpting and lack of expressivity, he is chubby but not muscled what is very strange for an adulte male cape buffalo. But a very good figure and very recomendable.
The Papo is an exageration and as usual has a lot of mistakes. But also, as usual, I love it a lot! Schleich did a great work with the baby, like Scott commented, it is nice when they are not replicas of adulte animals with extra cuteness. It is much more interesting when brands try to give them their real look. It is nice to see that Schleich gave it the reddish color and made a much better work then with big cat babies. Very Happy

Roger , I feel the new version of Schleich cape buffalo represents a fully grown young adult , stout, stocky and healthier Laughing

some how , I like him a lot I love you I am impressed with his fur , horn and muzzle details Surprised In my view, his eyes give an expression of amateur adult with frightened look . [ every brand's interpretation is very interesting in it's own way ]

As a collector , more than the real look , I sought for the animal's essence and presence first. With that , if there is a realism , why not ? Certainly a double bonanza cheers

My most favorite till today of all the cape buffaloes is 14133 - excellent model and Schleich has given a phenomenal life into this figurine .This model is something very very special to me sunny
I am crazy about Schleich cape buffies as I have 3-4 pieces of each model in different variations .

Doc, your love for the retired Schleich buffalo is internationally known! Laughing
I remember reading it on Collectors Quest, Laughing Giraffe and much later on STS. Very Happy
I appreciate reading your opinions once you judge the figures in a completely different way of mine. Your preference for old retired Schleich, AAA is interesting once you appreciate what you call a somewhat "Vintage" looking and a figure with a lot of character. I am more devoted to correct proportions, detail and some accuracy in scientific terms, with some expression and of course some character is needed too.
Though, I like most of the figures that Schleich launched between 1995 and 2005, mainly their criativity with species not present in our days. I never had this buffalo in hands. It looks a great figure but hard to judge only in pictures. Actually, I think the Cape buffalo with more character is the Papo what surely doesn't mean it is the best. Very Happy Luckily, all of them are very nice! :)

Dr.Narayanan

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Well , Roger , I like the oldies schleich not only from their vintage aspect , but also , as you told , the variety of animals introduced , the quality and again , I could find something very strongly in the older animal figurines [ only I am talking about Schleich ], nothing but once again , so much of LIFE in the oldies .

Of course, the details were missing and some were bit crude . BUT , inspite of all , they were brilliant pieces. Thats why , I am so obsessive about the Schleich oldies :)

I love the Papo buffalo a lot . Thats a different note , for that matter , all cape buffies from all brands , I just love love them a lot.

Any way , as I experienced , when I hold old and new Buffaloes of Schleich , I am clearly able to appreciate the superiority of the older ones - even anatomically , proportionally too , old guy looks very realistic [ atleast for me ] , may be details are missing . I don know about other collectors .

This is my strong opinion with Schleich .

Thats why I am madly obsessive on the Schleich oldies . Some old animals with great expression and life in their sculpts - running chicken , oldest calves with tails up , oldest lamb , Kudu oldy , Giraffe with bent neck , Polar bear s oldies - standing with paws up and the other one standing , African female elephant oldy etc. etc.

Perhaps , I would come out with some comparitive pics. and let's analyse Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Dr.Narayanan wrote:
Well , Roger , I like the oldies schleich not only from their vintage aspect , but also , as you told , the variety of animals introduced , the quality and again , I could find something very strongly in the older animal figurines [ only I am talking about Schleich ], nothing but once again , so much of LIFE in the oldies .

Of course, the details were missing and some were bit crude . BUT , inspite of all , they were brilliant pieces. Thats why , I am so obsessive about the Schleich oldies :)

I love the Papo buffalo a lot . Thats a different note , for that matter , all cape buffies from all brands , I just love love them a lot.

Any way , as I experienced , when I hold old and new Buffaloes of Schleich , I am clearly able to appreciate the superiority of the older ones - even anatomically , proportionally too , old guy looks very realistic [ atleast for me ] , may be details are missing . I don know about other collectors .

This is my strong opinion with Schleich .

Thats why I am madly obsessive on the Schleich oldies . Some old animals with great expression and life in their sculpts - running chicken , oldest calves with tails up , oldest lamb , Kudu oldy , Giraffe with bent neck , Polar bear s oldies - standing with paws up and the other one standing , African female elephant oldy etc. etc.

Perhaps , I would come out with some comparitive pics. and let's analyse Very Happy

Doc, about it there is no doubts, Schleich old horses are good examples of figures full of life when modern, although more detailed and better textured, are not as exciting or lifelike. The brand is actually very defensive and some figures are only one more number to collect and not the remarkable and unmistakable as they were some years ago. Of course there are some good exceptions and among new figures some make me very happy. I love the yak, Portuguese version of the tapir, kudu, etc. The kudu lacks some life but is very accurate. What I meant was that although, for example, some old figures are very atractive, I don't find interesting when a leopard is depicted similarly to a jaguar. I like best new versions, with less character but where a kid or even an adulte can see easily the differences between 2 species. That's more educational, I guess.Or to see crocodiles with 10 toes, or the lynx, very funny, almost comic but very far from a real lynx. Very Happy
But, mountain goat, musk ox, European bison, are good examples where the animals have some character and atractiveness without disturbing excessively the look of the real species. Very Happy

Dr.Narayanan

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:15 am

Good interpretation Roger , I agree Sad(o)):

Of course, there is definitely an exception in vintage animals like you said the lynx oldy , croc. oldy etc.
Neverthless , I love the croc oldy , as it's face is very well depicted than the new one .

And YES, I love , love, love the YAK , TAPIR . But Kudu new , is again the matter of scale size . Though , I like it's anatomical accuracy , I am not that impressed with the size Sad

[ By the way , can u show a pic. of Portugal Tapir please ? , if possible , with a comparison of China version ]

Yes , the European bison , Musk ox and Mountain goat ....also the chamois , oryx antelope , warthog oldy are all killer models with out standing work . I like to include my fav. the cape buffalo oldy as wll , with this list of killer figurines . Laughing
Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Congrats Paige, the Safari turkeys are so cute! Where I live they don't stock Safari anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Here are my Christmas additions: 1st are Breyers
Theodore Roosevelt's Little Texas:
Some mustanges I got from a friend, I have two others of these two (from two different sets) but these are painted different:
Now my other
Saichania:
The last tournament I needed:
Other knights:
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:24 pm

A few more.
These are from a brand called Little Buster Toys from my local farm store, I really like them although they have weird eyes but I like them as much as Schleich cows.
Charlois (there are a cow and calf too, but they didn't have them Crying or Very sad Sad ) :
Hereford:
Angus:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 pm

So many newcomers!! Congrats!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks Widukind! I know, I didn't expect this many, but it is a nice surprise!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Here's some I found today.
The hippo is kinda a funny story, so I went to a new second hand store today and reached out for this guy thinking he was a statue (he was in the statue section). Then I felt what he was made of and looked at his belly and there it was, a T.M. in an oval with a date name and made in china stamp. I never really liked the Toy Major animals I have seen before, the ones I have encountered were hollow and just not my cup of tea, but I love this little guy!
The Quetzalcoatlus is from safari's carnegie collection.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm

What a great catch!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Congratulations! I really like this hippo! :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Thank you both very much!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 pm

I like both VERY much ! Congratulations, Paige flower

I got the hippo in England, he was a promotional model, look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Thank you so much Susanne! So is he worth much because he is a promotional? I would never sell him, I have grown quite attached, but I am curious. Mine has some paint loss, but again i love him a lot. And also, he seems different from other TM models Ive seen, he is not hollow for one, and he is little, why is that? Thank you anyone for assistance.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 am

Nice find Paige! I love that hippo! It is great!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:56 am

Thanks scott. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Great finds! That hippo is gorgeous! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 am

Here are some great new additions from Susanne! I love them so much. Sorry for the two blurry pics, for some reason my camera did not like my beaver or my bison. scratch And since the forum has been changed a little since last I posted, if this is in the wrong place moderators/admins please feel free to move it, but please PM me so I know where it went and I can find it. Very Happy
And since the bat is hardest to photograph I took a few pics of him, he turned out a bit bigger than I thought he was when he got here. But he truly is a great model. Oh and that is a mutilated paper clip to get him to pose for me better.
Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 am

i thought this bat was now impossible to get????? Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

You've found some treasures with Susanne's help! flower
Treasures not because of rarity but because some of them are really nice. The wisent and mountain goat are 2 great examples. Very Happy
Interesting, I look at this beaver and I see a beaver, it doesn't happen with the new version. scratch scratch Could you please tell me which figure is the first one? scratch geek Very Happy flower
Congratulations!!! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 am

@Roger: The figure in the first picture is the Schleich black panther, or the black version of their leopard, 14126 from the years 1995 to 2001. I am not sure if I like the version of the beaver vrs. this one, I like that this one has a thicker neck, and not such a large back end, it seemed like whoever sculpted some of Schleich's new figures has a problem with body proportions, the enormous head on the Shire stallion, the short little body of the Hippo. But don't get me wrong, I still like those figures, but that is just a theme that seemed to be present in this years new figures from them.

@Lance: I thought I would never even see this models in person, let alone own them. I bought the Safari ltd. Mt. goat a few years ago thinking that I would never have the Schleich one, but yet here they are! Susanne bought a big lot of mixed animals for only that she had been searching for for long time, the bullyland female moose, and all these others she had doubles of, and as far I was concerned none of these figures were possible to find (for me anyway) since they tend to be expensive on American Ebay. But trust me, I know I am very fortunate to have these animals, and right now they are the stars of my collection. Very Happy Hopefully someday soon you find the bat too Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next