Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Here we go again:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So here are my newbies. The Breyer cougar, black Labrador, golden retriever, Rottweiler, and rough collie are all purchased from Pipsxlch, and they are welcome additions to my breyer collection! I've always wanted to get the breyer and some companion animal dogs but have never gotten the chance as of yet, and someday I hope to add their wolf and other dogs like great danes from Breyer to my collection. There was also an extra "Joe Boxer" repaint of a cheap dollar figure (I assume), and its a actually a great repaint and a new color of boxer for my small group of them. So thanks Pipsxlch! Very Happy

The old Schleich's are from our own NightLioness (Karin). I've looked for these specific figures for quite some time and finally they are in my collection! The grouse is especially great, its such a great figure from the "golden days", and the oryx and reindeer are happy to join my herds. The porcupine and marten are also hanging out with other friends from AAA and the like. So THANKS a TON Karin for the fantastic models. cheers

And lastly I spent a little more money on an "end of summer" splurge before my classes start on Monday. The CollectAs are the new brand I'm working on from my wishlist (along with mojo) and so many of them are a little older (I fear that CollectA will retire a lot of models from my wishlist this year since many farm were retired last year). The greyhound is HUGE! He is a tower compared to Papo's. The Doberman's ears are a little weird to me, they just seem to face the side a little too much for my taste, but still a nice model. The English spaniel has joined the one from Schleich, and the bull terrier has finally met his "wife" Rolling Eyes and others on my shelves (the Papo and NewRay are still my favorite). The ostrich chick was bought to join his brother and Schleich's, the snow leopard mother finally has her cubs(!), and ducklings were just for fun so to speak. The buffalo is really detailed with fur, but I think the head size and neck connection for the species is wrong. And lastly the cape buffalo is the last one I needed (other than the old Schleich) and is a nice model! Slightly odd posture, but it adds to the model since its unique. Anyways, here my newbies, I hope you enjoy! sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:45 am

Some must haves as additions- congratulations !!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:35 am

All beautyful, great models cheers

Those Breyers are awesome, and the old Schleich are sort of milestones in Palstic animal production drunken
The porcupine is such a gem, - I wonder how many of those Bayala setws were sold just because of him ?

Those CollectA baby animals and the dogs are gorgeous also, - I adore the bullterrier and the cocker especially, - and those ducklings !  Very Happy
The greyhound is not the most elegant model I can imagine, but I can't see that he is huge ? scratch
Greyhound males can easily be as large as 76cm over the shoulder, which is higher than my dining table Laughing

Again you have chosen wonderful models, and what a good way to brace yourself for a new season of hard school work Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:19 am

Nice adds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:23 am

widukind wrote:
Some must haves as additions- congratulations !!!!

Very Happy cheers Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:47 am

Big congrats Paige Very Happy Glad to see them in your collection. Up to the next trade Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:22 am

Congratulations Paige, your collection keeps growing in several directions what is a good sign. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:55 am

Thank you everyone! I've just been busy and haven't had time to reply to you all until just now. They are great additions, and I have another trade underway. bounce Susanne, I just meant that he seems so much bigger than the Papo greyhound and he's almost as big as the Dane!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:19 am

I'm glad they all got there safely!

You were interested in rough Collies? Because I was in a Hobby Lobby today and they'd reset their animal figures (Mojo Fun), and among the new ones were a Rough Collie adult and pup, sable.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Update! (sorry the picture sucks again... my camera hates me Crying or Very sad )
Here are my newbies. The AAA elephants were a really great find, I enjoy them so much. Everyone keeps talking about how Schleich pioneered modern animal figures, but I still think that older brands, even older than AAA need to be remembered and acknowledged as the "grandfathers" of sorts of mini animal figures. The safari Pegasus was a spur of the moment buy after my mom insisted, sort of a pick-me-up after school started again. Rolling Eyes My mom also found the Chapmei striped hyena affraid  and mystery GSD at a garage sale. I've always wanted some Chapmei animals but the sets they come in are 50$+ packages and usually all I want is one or two figures of them... Nice surprise again. The Schleich eagle owl was also surprisingly fantastic... if there had to be one figure from this year from Schleich that stood out I would probably pick the owl as the best, right down to the feathering its great. And lastly... I made the mistake of going to Hobby Lobby in a neighboring town to get craft supplies with my sister... and decisions were made. Embarassed I came home with some great Mojo figures instead! The Shetlands are fantastic! The foal is so little and tiny and precious. The lemur is also great, very original and I can't wait to add his female and maybe the papo one as well someday, and the young tom cat is also great since its original (in its "age" and body type). And lastly the boar, he is much bigger than I thought, but the color, rangy body shape and edges are accurate compared to the others produced (safari's is very well rounded out and looks well fed, just another body type for the species). That's it, enjoy!

P.S. also, I am expecting a package from the great and wonderful Karin (Nightlioness), so hopefully it arrives next Saturday at the latest, so stay posted. Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Wonderful, varied and interesting flock of beautyful models Applause cheers

I think I have never seen those elephants before. And you are so right, AAA has done marvels for the models animal businesses, - both Schleich and Bullyland got started with them , and we find them everywhere Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Paige, what wonderful Mojo mistakes and other several goodies! Very Happy

Pioneering? No, Schleich hasn't did anything that AAA hasn't done before. Most of the major brands started their range of large sized figures using AAA molds and among them, there is Schleich... also Safari, Bullyland and even Wild Republic. There are several other brands giving their first steps using these AAA figures, some are not successful and others just open a new business opportunity and start their own line. So, AAA are the first letters of this toy animal alphabet. Very Happy

p.s. sorry, I had written everything before seeing Susanne's post. geek

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Great adds! Congrats

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:05 am

Nice additions, congratulations Paige :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Big congrats Paige Very Happy cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Congratulations, Paige! cheers I really like that Chap Mei hyena Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone. And yes, AAA is what I consider the beginning of "modern" animal figures, and I just hope that one day brands can look back and take some inspiration from them. They had such detailed, diverse, and unique products its a shame that they are kind of ghost company now. But every time I find a AAA in good condition from them I get really excited.

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:41 am

I love Chapmei and AAA because they are rare!

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:19 am

Again I looked at the picture of your great new models ..droool tongue

A question : The canine between the hyena and the ponies, - I don't think you mention what it is ?

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Congratulations Paige! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Thanks again everyone! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], its not marked. Its a gsd, seems kind of like a puppy in my pocket style. I remember seeing it on forum but I dont know where.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:11 am

I recently found that same GSD (I think, from your photo) at a fleamarket- it has no stamp beyond 'China'. It looks like it may have come as an accessory to an action figure originally; it has a loop at the top of the collar. (if this can help you Susanne?)
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:33 am

Nice new ones congratulations
that pegasus is a nice model never seen is from this angle i think.
That shetlands are also very nice :)

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Wonderful models, congrats! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:56 am

Finally! My package arrived after almost two weeks of waiting for it. I got my lovely parcel of many Schleich's and one Bullyland from Karin today, and here are the spoils of it. Special shout out to Karin for giving this wonderful opportunity to nab a few more figures off my Schleich list, and finish some families that had been bothering me for a little while. And without further ado, here are the lovely models.

The polar bear met his cub, now I just need the "wife" for the family. The gorilla I got from LeeAnn a few months ago found his family as well as my hippo bull found his (they're not bachelors anymore). The black gnu, baboon mom, badger, macaw, falcon, toucan, Mississippi alligator, gharial, fish, and nine products antelope join my shelves, all are lovely models as well. The Vietnamese pig is a special treat, I've always loved that breed and I adored that model for so long, its humbling to see it in person.

And lastly, a little story. So the standing German Shepherd I remember seeing when I child (it was only until later I realized it must've been in a catalogue, the background of the memory has the same color and layout as their old catalogues did) and I really wanted it since I loved dogs. However, the store that supplied Schleich never did receive it in stock after I waited for years to maybe see it. Instead they only stocked the laying GSD that went with him, so I was so angry that I only had one out of two. Now, after about oh maybe twelves+ years or so, I finally have all the GSD's that Schleich has ever produced. And boy that figure is handsome for a dog. Wink Anyways, Thanks Karin for helping a few of my wishes come true finally. And I look forward to the next trade! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next