Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Finally, my package from the Philippines arrived today!!! Here are my figures from Sauroid, some great new Japanese figures, and here are few late birthday presents and three AAA and one unstamped dog I found at garage sales.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Sorry for the bad photo of the other models, I will try to take a better one later)

The ray is nice since mine is all chewed up and has lots of rubs, the dog is nice but unstamped kind of similar to a rough collie and corgi of mine (I found the brand once but I forget its name), the spino is great!!! its my favorite dinosaur and its a great model,  and the horses are nice too, Princess isn't my favorite Schleich horse, but she has grown on me on a little, and I plan on getting one more to customize to see how nice the actual mold is (and she completed the shire family). Otherwise, the Japanese models are the gems for my collection at the moment, so many new species for me, so THANKS Sauroid!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Congratulations Paige, here is an amasing lot! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:24 am

Phantastic additions Paige :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Sorry for the delay... here is a picture I could find of Ben the Boa. Turns out he was a she, and female boa constrictors get too big for me to really be able to keep reasonably (could be 4 meters!). If she'd been a he I wanted to keep her, they top out a bit over 2 meters and that I could possibly have done. Must have escaped or been dumped, she was in my backyard chicken coop one morning giving the hens heart attacks. She was about a foot long then, very scrawny with the skin hanging off of her and wounds on her sides- it must have been hard trying to find food in the wild as an albino. She seemed very happy to be picked up (and fed!), and in the 2-3 months I had her she grew to about a meter and very fat. Turns out she's a rare color called a snow boa, so I was able to sell her to a breeder.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 am

Wow, she is gorgeous pipsxlch! I'm not a huge snake person, I prefer dogs when it comes to pets, but I admire them from afar. Wink And I am always a big fan of rescuing animals who need it, and I'm sure she had a rough time in the wilds of florida. So is snow just a name for albino in the snake world? Or is it its own color like with some other species? I just ask because she is pure white it seems, and she doesn't have the yellow patches like I've seen on other "albino" boas. Anyways, gorgeous snake!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:56 am

Ohhh, all those lovely birds cheers

And ferrets ! Rabbits, and lots of other beauties !!!

The golden retriever is beautyful also. The style is like New-Ray, but they mark their models scratch
I don't know if Nayab makes dogs, - some of their models are not marked at all scratch

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:47 am

happy to see those figures are being loved and appreciated Paige. your other new ones are lovely too! Very Happy

@pipsxlch: that's a lovely BCI. i also keep snakes and one of them is a boa constrictor. Smile
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:52 am

Congrats Paige Very Happy Those Kaiyodo animals are very nice Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Congratulations, Paige, such wonderful aditions Very Happy I really like your Kaiyodo figurines - especially the birds cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, all those lovely birds cheers

And ferrets ! Rabbits, and lots of other beauties !!!

The golden retriever is beautyful also. The style is like New-Ray, but they mark their models scratch
I don't know if Nayab makes dogs, - some of their models are not marked at all scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It must be, because it is very similar to the standing collie in this thread (I have the standing collie and a corgie).
Here they are:

And thanks everyone! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:12 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:03 am

Lol though I'm not a big herp person (dogs and fish are my loves, and I grew up around horses, goats, cats etc.) I do have a fondness for them. I got my sister her corn snake 'Worm', he was a rescue also though from a pet shop where he wasn't receiving the proper care. Poor guy looked like an earthworm, 4 years later he's over 5 foot long and as fat as a pig. Mellowest snake you ever saw in your life, he even goes outside to poop.
'Snow' in snakes is both albino (lacking in black pigment) and anerythristic (lacking in red pigment). So she really was pure white, not yellow and white like an albino only. If the light caught it, you could see shadow markings along her back.

I really like that banty rooster! And dog figures make my fingers itch to paint them lol.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:30 am

Thanks for the info on the coloration, I always love to learn something new. And thanks, I love the banty too, and that big new ray(?) retriever may get a paintjob someday... Wink

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:54 am

Here are my new additions: Finally!!! A safari ltd. Arabian horse that isn't scratched and rubbed or broken! I haven't had much money to buy online (let alone finding a decent price or online store to purchase from), so I've checked a million walk-in stores and finally I can throw away my years old wishlist of Safari's from the past 5 years of releases or so. I also decided to nab the two work horses and polar bears since I've admired them, and decided to treat myself. Also, I got the velociraptor from Schleich to compare to the Papo, both have nice qualities but I think the Papo is my favorite of the two in my collection. The Schleich horses were fun, mostly ponies, and now I have a few parentless colts because I can't stand their mothers... Wink The Shetland stallion is a good model in my opinion, and the Fjords are alright... I don't like the cutesy style, and I hope to get the much better retired figure someday but they are charming in their own way. The GSD from Schleich is a little bit of a let down, she's so small compared to her predecessors. The collie pup is a "puppy in my pocket" dog I think, its name was Lucky and it came in white too apparently. I just liked it because I don't have many rough collies. The penguins, sharks, and dolphins are all PV SeaWorld copies, though I enjoy them all the same. And as a last note, I have two wonderful parcels coming to me (hopefully) soon so I should be posting again sometime. Very Happy And without further ado:

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:19 am

Do you think the Polar Bears from Safari are worth getting? I've been kind of tempted by them recently.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:04 am

Paige goes shop-amok cheers

How I understand it, - not having money to buy for a long time, and then : Ka-poom bom

SO many great models in one go Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:39 pm

shadoweon wrote:
Do you think the Polar Bears from Safari are worth getting? I've been kind of tempted by them recently.
I would say yes. I bought they're new grizzlies, fell in love, bought their black bears (despite the fact that they're muzzle paint is a bit bold, I feel they should've blended more) fell in love because they have the best "black bear shape" I've seen so far, and then bought the polar bears because they are truly lovely. I have the newest Schleich, and the version right before that one, and I think the safari ones are superior. So it's up to you, but I vote yes to getting them.

And thanks Susanne! I've been getting ready for school, getting some new clothes and text books and paying for registration etc. so I was down and out for a little while there as far as buying things for myself. But yes, it feels good to get some new figures, whether they were cheap garage sale figures, or brand new off the shelf ones. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:07 am

Wonderful additions, you are sure that the penguins are PV copies?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Congratulations Paige, I am also interested to know about these penguins. These sharks and dolphins are familiar but I don't remember seeing PV penguins! scratch How are these figures marked? ... and how have you acquired them, assorted or in any kind of bag? Thanks! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:00 am

I'm not sure about the penguins, I'm not that familiar with PV. However, the dolphins for sure are PV copies made by SeaWorld, and I think I remember the sharks as PV as well, though I'd have to double check when I have more time. I found the figures at a garage sale, and since there were multiple figures I assume they went on a family trip at some point and got multiple sets of the same tube or bag or whatever they would've been sold in. The figures themselves are just stamped as SeaWorld, the species name, and china.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:41 am

great, this is very helpful info amd very interesting. bounce if you visit this garage sale again, please get these for me too! bounce i know you are busy but could you tell species marked om penguins amd also im that white dolphin? No hurries. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:19 am

Ha, the sale a while ago, however there were doubles of a few things (not the penguins unfortunately). The penguins are marked as (from left to right) a rockhopper, humbolt, and south African. As for the dolphin, I'm not sure which one you mean. The two pictured are marked as an Indian dolphin and a beluga (though some feel its mismarked and is really an Irrawaddy; I think you posted something about this for PV). Anyways, no problem Roger! I'm always happy to help where I can, especially since I'm not as knowledgeable about brands etc. as others are, I just hope I helped a little. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Paige, you're helping a lot. I am also not knowledgeable, otherwise, I won't need to make so many questions. :)
It is interesting because it could mean that there is a Play Visions penguin set that we don't know yet. Unfortunately, no doubles of these. Sad I see 4 dolphin like figures, commerson's, bottlenose?, beluga and spotted dolphin. I meant the beluga that many collectors call irrawaddy because belugas don't have a dorsal fin. Which one is marked Indian? scratch
I am sorry for boring you but if you ever have the chance, it could be great a topic on Play Visions about these but it doesn't need to be now, only when you have time if possible. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

Oh sorry Roger, I though I had my indian dolphin in that picture too. The dolphins are the commerson's, atlantic humpback, beluga and spotted. I also have an indian one. And sure, I can post these sometime, no problem. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks Paige, that's very kind from you. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next