Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:53 am

Another page in Paige's collection! Congratulations! Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:07 pm

I had seen those Toysmith puppies and kittens on the Wing Mau website when I was looking for my goldfish lol. I thought the same thing, interesting sculpts of breeds you don't see everyday, but would benefit from a repaint. So they're available more easily in the US from a different supplier, good to know. Hmm, shall have to look up this Toysmith.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks Roger! @pipsxlch- Yes they are really nice figures, here is a picture of the ones I've repainted so far (along with some new ray etc.):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, here is a story. I've been a little put out lately collecting because it didn't feel the same as it used to for me, there was no excitement when entering a toy store, there was very little joy in finding new figures. Though I will never stop collecting (it was still enjoyable, just not as it used to be for me), it had turned into a job looking for older figures before they get retired (my catch-up list I mention now and then) because there have been 7 safari figures that have been elusive for months now and I was getting fed up (part of the issue is that where I live its getting harder to harder to find new figures, even Schleich). But finally, FINALLY! I went to a toy store in my grandmother's town a few hours away and that old feeling came back. The store had finally restocked on things I needed, as well as 2015 figures from safari and Schleich and I must say I was positively giddy with excitement.  Wink Even better, it was the store's anniversary sale, so I got stuff for 20% off, and its almost my birthday, hence why there are so many (happy birthday to me). Now there are only two figures I need from my safari catch up list, and I can move on to collectA, Mojo, and Bullyland (though the last list will never go away since they are impossible to find). Anyways, here are my new figures that I couldn't resist.
I was impressed with the alligator, its really actually nice, and I LOVE her babies. The gila monster, and rattle snake have been long in the search, and I'm the extremely proud owner of a rattler (a figure I've wanted made since I was a kid). The gazelle, aardvark, armadillo, and sow are detailed, the grizzlies, llama, and dogs are fantastic as well, and the little tiger cub found his mother finally. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Great additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Paige, I lost the enthusiasm of entering in a toy shop a long time ago. When we visit a shop, we don't want to see what we have already at home. New figures take often so long to appear and the enthusiasm of finding what is already retired only happens when we find a non visited shop. It seems it happened with you and now we have a problem. Shocked
You have found the Wild Safari rattlesnake, if there are more in that shop, I'm afraid you nned to get back and get one for me. ... or more once I know some STSers are searching it too. Laughing
Congratulations! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Wonderful additions, Paige, congratulations! cheers I always enjoy watching your newest acquisitions Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:19 am

That's a lot of repainted models! Shocked

What a great story, glad the joy of finding new models came back Very Happy Since I've almost stopped buying major brand models, at least in comparison to what I was buying a few years ago, I don't get that feeling much anymore myself. Though of course it's thrilling to walk into the store to find the occasional new Breyer on the shelf Very Happy

Congratulations my friend!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:44 am

Thanks guys. If anybody wants a rattlesnake I'm more than willing to get them for them they would just have to pay shipping etcetera and let me know. I go back there on friday so I would need to know ASAP.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:55 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Wonderful additions, Paige, congratulations! cheers I always enjoy watching your newest acquisitions Smile
Thanks, I enjoy seeing yours too. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:57 am

LeeAnn wrote:
That's a lot of repainted models! Shocked

What a great story, glad the joy of finding new models came back Very Happy Since I've almost stopped buying major brand models, at least in comparison to what I was buying a few years ago, I don't get that feeling much anymore myself. Though of course it's thrilling to walk into the store to find the occasional new Breyer on the shelf Very Happy

Congratulations my friend!
I repainted those figures a while ago, but yes that was a period when I was really motivated... haven't done that in a while. Wink I love the feeling of seeing new models, but like I said it turned into a job after a while... I'm hoping that that feeling leaves me again, its just frustrating though since my town seems to be asleep when they should get new models. Sleep

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thanks guys. If anybody wants a rattlesnake I'm more than willing to get them for them they would just have to pay shipping etcetera and let me know. I go back there on friday so I would need to know ASAP.

While reading your post I was convinced that the rattlesnake was the Wild Safari one so that's the reason why I asked. As we already talked, I own the Schleich rattlesnake already. Very Happy I want to thank your ehlp anyway. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 am

These are my new additions from the past few weeks and my birthday. They include a wild republic Australian tube which included my first "real" (not customized) dingo, a small Tasmanian devil, combat, koala, and small kangaroo. I found the CHINA spotted skunk, pangolin, sloth, and otter at the same store I visited and hope to find more figures, or if anyone knows the brand that would be helpful! All they say is china and they are small party favor type of toy with no brand attached to them. Then I got the black bears, moose bull (hope to get his family soon), peccary, and wild boar from safari, all are great figures! I also got the anaconda (not the best figure but not as bad as I had imagined... for me anyways), baby panda, shire stallion, and lioness. The lioness was more of a joke from my family since I've made it clear that it isn't the best model... the main reason is her eyes are waaaay to close, but for some reason she has grown on me. Then I got the Border Collie from the agility set (not pictured) and a Breyer horse called Lindsay's faith, a rare red bay roan with a silver mane which is neat (she is also solid, she is heavy which surprised me). Anyways, here are my newbies! Hope you enjoy them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:50 am

Paige, is this the store where you found the two puppy figures in the front? I know those are Wing Mau, I've seen them on their website. I just looked at one of my W.M. goldfish; there's no mark at all on the fish, the base is marked (small symbol looks like a crown at first glance, closer look it's a capital W over a capital M) and CHINA only. I do know their website says they market for self branding, so manufacturer logos may be cryptic to nonexistent to meet that market. The catalogue that came with my fish is from a Hong Kong vending machine company. And I'd imagine if the store buys some figures from them (like the pups), they probably buy more to meet minimum purchases. Just a guess!

I like some of the Wild Republic figures, the sloth and the snake- I can see it painted up like a boa I rescued from my backyard a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:56 am

Beautieful birthday additions , congratulations . Could you please share closer pics of the snake ?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm

@Andreas: Its raining here now, but I will try to grab a quick picture later, do you want one with his 2015 snake cohorts as well or just a detailed one of the anaconda?

@pipsxlch: Yes I know that the pups are Wing Mau, I am somewhat familiar with the brand, and the fact that they license under other brands to sell their figures. I'm not 100% sure that the smaller figures (the pangolin, spotted skunk, otter, and sloth) are Wing Mau however because they only say china on the bottom, and are truly quite small, though they were sold with the Toysmith figures like the puppies. A brief cursory search on Toysmith's website turned up nothing as to what they were or if there were others, I'm hoping that another visit soon the store will have more small figures like that for me to look at, since the ones I bought were pretty much the bottom of the barrel... literally. Otherwise, thanks for the comments, and that is neat about the snake, do you still have your little rescue?

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Congratulations with your wonderful additions, Paige! cheers And with your birthday, of course Wink

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I found the CHINA spotted skunk, pangolin, sloth, and otter at the same store I visited and hope to find more figures, or if anyone knows the brand that would be helpful!

I'm not sure, but they look like Nayab to me scratch

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Congratulations my friend Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Here is the snake Andreas.

The dark patches are depressed areas (probably to help painters be able to paint them accurately etc.) but it isn't as bad as some pictures led me to believe. It is noticeable, so it depends on your own personality if it would bother you or not. The tongue is quite thick, but obviously it has to be to meet safety standards etc. so it wouldn't break off. Otherwise, it is a nice model, not as nice as the old one (which I hope to acquire to compare them some day) but still a pretty nice model over all.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:19 am

Paige, many congratulations for your new additions. You can check if you can find your small unbranded figures in this page. just click the respective link.
If they're not the same, could you please share closer pictures? Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:29 am

Here is a closer pic (sorry for the poor quality... its the weather messing with my camera).
The otter and the sloth look very similar, though they aren't those specific models. The otters head in the wiki is up higher, and its facing the wrong way, and the sloth has longer and differently positioned legs and a nice tree to cling onto. The spotted skunk is totally different, and there is no picture of the pangolin. They look to be the same style though, so maybe they are unknown models? I will look next time I go to this store if they have restocked yet (they seem a little lazy when I asked them when they would for those) and will probably purchase a few more models. I remember seeing a raccoon too, but I don't remember what it looked like it enough to compare to the picture on the wiki.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:10 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Here is the snake Andreas.

The dark patches are depressed areas (probably to help painters be able to paint them accurately etc.) but it isn't as bad as some pictures led me to believe. It is noticeable, so it depends on your own personality if it would bother you or not. The tongue is quite thick, but obviously it has to be to meet safety standards etc. so it wouldn't break off. Otherwise, it is a nice model, not as nice as the old one (which I hope to acquire to compare them some day) but still a pretty nice model over all.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Here is a closer pic (sorry for the poor quality... its the weather messing with my camera).
The otter and the sloth look very similar, though they aren't those specific models. The otters head in the wiki is up higher, and its facing the wrong way, and the sloth has longer and differently positioned legs and a nice tree to cling onto. The spotted skunk is totally different, and there is no picture of the pangolin. They look to be the same style though, so maybe they are unknown models? I will look next time I go to this store if they have restocked yet (they seem a little lazy when I asked them when they would for those) and will probably purchase a few more models. I remember seeing a raccoon too, but I don't remember what it looked like it enough to compare to the picture on the wiki.

Thanks Paige! Picture is more than good enough considering the desired effect. They're lovely and actually not the same as you pointed. I need a spotted skunk in my collection, if I don't find the Nayab, I would consider getting this one. Can I ask one more quick picture? Can you show the skunk together with one of the major brands skunk? I like it! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:45 pm

I hope that picture helped Andreas!

And no problem Roger, I'm always willing to help! If you like me to get you a skunk, I can try to find one for you. Like I said, they were in a bin when I went and the store didn't seem to eager to restock them, but if you want me to I can grab one if they ever do restock those figures. Anyways, here is a comparison picture: the mystery spotted skunk with the CollectA skunk, baby skunk from AAA, and the Schleich figure.
(again sorry for the poor quality)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:14 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I hope that picture helped Andreas!

And no problem Roger, I'm always willing to help! If you like me to get you a skunk, I can try to find one for you. Like I said, they were in a bin when I went and the store didn't seem to eager to restock them, but if you want me to I can grab one if they ever do restock those

Thanks once more, Paige! Very Happy
I remember a long time ago seeing on forum a non branded spottted skunk from a North American member and I researched a little to check and it is also not the same. It was a blister that Tim found a long time ago. Very Happy
I'll let you know if I find the Nayab, if not, I'd love to have one of these if they ever restock it! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:44 am

Yes, the pic helped :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next