Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Great additions again!! Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Wonderful flock cheers
So many and all of them nice models, - I love the vanner wnd lady very much , and many other Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
........ the golden retriever, it has a really crappy paint job especially since its supposed to be the figure of the year from the '12 or '13......

scratch scratch Sorry, I don't understand Embarassed
What brand are the retriever and Dalmatian ?

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:07 pm

The retriever is Safari ltd. and the Dalmatian is Papo. The retriever won some award the year it was released, and it looks great in the catalogue, but the paintjob is unfortunate.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:56 am

The two horses are my favorites - specially the conquistador horse. Been watching those older models and they look very unique and nice for me cyclops Great new lot Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:16 am

Those are great additions and it is always interesting to read your opinions. Very Happy
Who awarded the Safari dog? scratch :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Here are my newcomers for the month of April. The collectA's are all lovely, the Schleich cobra is pretty cool though I wish they would stop doing fangs and tongue, the Papo raptor is a really great model, the tigers are pretty great too (better than the rangy looking old one in my opinion), the safari tapir, opossum, red panda, stegosaurus, and mandarin duck are classics as well. The only complaint is that the Schleich wolf could have been a good model, I just think that his face is a bit strange and he needs a better paint job. I hope to acquire a second one to see if a new coat would make it look better (kind of like with the trakhener, the original is great figure too, but its amazing what a simple new paintjob can accomplish). Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. I have a package coming from LeeAnn that I am super excited about as well and it should get here Monday morning, so I will post those figures ASAP when I get them.  bounce

P.S.S. for the golden retriever question, I don't remember the name of who awarded it, but I vaguely remember it being called the toy of the year or something like that in the states in reference to one of the toy fairs here the year it was released. I can't find any articles, but I do remember reading that somewhere. scratch Anyways, I was just disappointed since the production pic in the catalogue makes it look amazing, and then you get it and mold is still great but the paint job is mediocre at best. Crying or Very sad This will be a model that I wouldn't feel bad about repainting the original, instead of getting a duplicate to repaint and then have both for comparison.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Nice batch cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Such great models, - all of them cheers

There is one that is probably my favorite : The possum !!! I am completely crazy about that model drunken

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Congratulations, such wonderful additions Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:59 pm

LeeAnn's package finally arrived! I claim to be a Schleich collector, and having the opportunity to fill in a few blanks in their retired range brings me much happiness.  Very Happy The best part is seeing them in person, thei have much more detail that any pictures online show. And I can't pick a favorite, the dogs, gorilla, zebra, kangaroo, and cow are all masterpieces! Special thanks to LeeAnn!!!!!

P.S. for anyone who knows, how do you tell what version the zebra is? The Gaschers book (with all its inaccuracies) says that there were two versions sold. Thanks for any help. Smile

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Hey those are nice models, where did you get those? Laughing

The zebra was sold as the one you now have, and the other variation had the black painted on the negative lines (the ones with the texture). I'm not sure which is more rare, as I've read different answers from different sources.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:08 pm

You can see the two zebras here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Notice the "lined" areas, - in one they are painted, in one the paint is between it Very Happy

WOW ! Such gorgeous additions affraid

THAT is a dream-bunch for any collector,I am sure bounce Applause Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Ok, thank you both so much! I can see from your photo Susanne the difference, the only reference that I have is the Gascher's book, and I'm pretty sure they pictured the same figure twice because I checked and they are black striped in the same places, not opposite negative spaces like yours are. So it's just another thing that that book got wrong. Rolling Eyes I will make sure to keep tabs on your website instead for my Schleich needs. Laughing Anyways, and yes they are a dream bunch. Now I want the gorilla's family badly, and of course all the rest of the retired Schleich I don't have. Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:28 am

Both this recent batch from LeeAnn and the previous are full of great figures. Nice to see the impact of these antelopes among all others figures, it seems to be an advantage to have .... horns. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:09 am

Congratulations again :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:06 pm

I hope some of the "new" ones I'm selling will help you out bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Here we go again. These are just some figures that I've found or have bought on a few of our trips lately. The rarer ones, like the SeaWorld dolphin and orca, bony tail fish, armadillo, and AAA giraffe are all great new additions of course, I enjoy the detail and character each one provides. The orcas especially since they've doubled my pod, and the giraffe is way too tall for my shelves so he has to sit with my Breyers and other collections from Schleich like pioneer and fantasy etc. The sun bear, WW wolf, and komodo are also very welcome since they expand my favorite species, as well as introduce either a new species or add to a small group (now 3 komodos) to my shelves.

I know I know... I got more Schleich. I haven't forsaken the company yet, since I feel that this past year seemed to be a little improvement, but also I keep getting them since they are the easiest to find for me. So I do want more CollectA, Bullyland, etc. but they are nearly impossible to find at the moment. Anyways, I'm glad I got the St. Bernard pup, golden retriever adults, and donkey mom and piglets from them since I've had "family" members for them since around Easter, and it bothers me when I don't get the whole family. Also the Mojo goldies and Bernese Mt. dogs were also great additions, though Schleich dogs as you can see are quite small now... The teenaged pup from Mojo is the same size as an adult from Schleich. And then you see Toysmith puppies and kittens I found from our coast trip, and hopefully I will be repainting them soon, since they have marvelous sculpts, but not so great paintjobs. Anyways, enjoy.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Congrats again Paige Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Nice additions

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Interesting additions :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Such lovely models, - those Toysmith puppies and kittens look adoreable , - and a fantastic bonefish Applause

Also it must be fun that you found them in so many places ! They contain memories also Very Happy

Congratulations with all of these beautyful additions sunny

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Thanks guys! Susanne, those toysmith figures are great! I haven't gotten all the cats and dogs yet, but I love how they are puppies of breeds that most don't make, like the bulldog, Doberman pinscher, or cocker spaniel etc. And yes I remember where I've gotten almost all of my animals. many I can say I got for Christmas for a birthday though I don't always remember the oldest ones (since I was so little) but I know where all of my animals from zoos (Hogle, etc.), parks (Yellowstone and others), and toys stores on the coast and such came from. Then the rest I've gotten from stores like farm and ranch stores etc. and I don't always remember all of those. But yes, my animals hold memories of places I've been. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next