Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm

I have always liked mule deer better (no real reason why, I just do) and I've hoped for a model of them (since I'm pretty sure most people would see a "deer" not the specific species) but as of yet nothing has happened. However, this particular model strikes me as more of a mule, especially due to the ears which you can see differences of in the photos here on their Wikipedia pages:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And also, its funny to think about, I've probably walked right past that goose mother model a million times in stores and ignored it over some newer models I wanted. And now it was given as a gift to me I can realize how many times I walked past a great model. I can't place my finger on it, but it is very pleasing to look at and yes it is almost like a sculpture. I guess it speaks to how sometimes you ignore something that's great simply since you think you have an idea of what you really want, and it can surprise you.

Anyways, thanks guys. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Here are my Christmas gifts. The Breyer is SBH Pheonix, a huge and handsome guy. And now I have all the Schleich horses, my favorites being the Bashkir curlys, the Ardennes stallion, and the tinker foal. The collectA's are wonderful too, my very first CollectA horses to my collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here is the Papo griffon vulture and CollectA Staffordshire bull terrier under the sea with my Schleich ocean figures. I really like the material of the ocean animals, and they are all wonderful figures (though I miss their old hefty models). The vulture is playing king of the manta ray.

Anyways, I hope your Christmas was wonderful as well, and full of great new models. Happy Holidays!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Congrats Paige! Love the CollectA fjords Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Congrats!
Your pictures are so animated!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Big congrats Paige! You got some awesome Christmas gifts there Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:35 am

Congratlations Paige! I especially like the sealife models :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:16 am

Wonderful additions! Congrats Paige! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:46 pm

I will try to post a picture if I get the time but in the orca's mouth there is a spot area that looks like another orca inside its mouth. Laughing And thanks everyone! Very Happy
@ Andreas, I like the sea life models too. As a collector I have draw a line at ocean animals and dinosaurs (unless its a special occasion) so if I receive them as a gift they are special models to me. The blue whale and orca are my favorites at the moments. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:22 pm

That black wolf is very nice
Congratz on all of them Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Here we go again. Here are some random figures I managed to find the first few days of the new year. The tree house kids moose is quite nice and solid, the (wingmau?) goldfish were a treat especially since when I was younger I had the white and orange one but lost it, the AAA seal is quite big and a weird blue green color but nice nonetheless, and there are a few china figures, I got two of the GSDs, one wonderful little monkey, and the pug are going to be repaint projects eventually. And I know the photo is probably not very good but any suggestions for species on the monkey? The horse is from one of Schleich's riding sets, and I like the horse since it looks like a mustang to me, but its a nice model amongst all of the braided horses and she has nice proportions. Then the softshell turtle is a gift to myself for finishing another semester of school (I started this tradition last year, I allow myself one "unusual" model for my collection, something I wouldn't normally buy and is outside my usual wildlife/farmlife type intros), and he is quite nice.

Now with the good stuff, LeeAnn was kind enough to sell me some of her old Schleichs, and boy oh boy am I happy! These are a lot of models that have escaped me for quite some time, or are hard to find in nicer condition (for me anyways). I was quite surprised to see the sizes on some of these, the size of the cats quite surprised me (they are pretty huge!) and the stork sized also surprised me, he looks taller in other photos I've seen. However, they are all splendid in their own ways.

The dane is a great addition since he isn't the refined body type you see today, he is more mastiff-like and handsome. The Airedale is happy to hang out with my giant schnauzer, the collie is hanging out with her other hairy friends (my recent customized collie is still my favorite), and the basset has just so much personality. The tigers are fabulous, the standing a more yellow white, and the sitting is sort of glossy and he is my favorite tiger model so its great to have him. The stork is nice, not as detailed as the more recent Schleich model but I like his coloration better. The hyena is especially pleasant, he looks... friendly. Laughing He is much smaller than my other hyenas, but he will get along with them I am sure. The duck is wonderful too, so full of charm and he swims with my other swimming mallard. As for the cats, they turned out to be much bigger than I thought, but the detail is fantastic and I don't mind the space they take up. I really like the old lying down one too, though its face is a bit crude, the physical profile of it is wonderful, the way its spine is bent is very typical of cat flexibility, and kitten just has such a sweet face. The boa is nice too, compared to the newer one it much more slim like in a younger snake or a snake who hasn't eaten in a while, and I prefer the color scheme on him as well. And, my gem of the bundle is the armadillo. It is so detailed and realistic to the actual animal, I've had a hard time finding one I liked since many are scuffed online and they are hard to find anyways. However he was worth the wait and all of these are wonderful addition to my collection ranks.
Thanks for viewing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Wow, wonderful newcomers, many rare models cheers I really like Schleich long hair cats drunken

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Congrats!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:01 pm

The ones in that second photo look familiar scratch Hmmm.

Congrats Paige Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:15 pm

WOW !!! affraid

I see that you found gold !!!

Fabulous flock of Schleich, All from the thime when people with a collector's gene fell hopelessly in love with them drunken - several of those are really, really hard to find in good condition, unless you have won in the lottery Very Happy

You even got the old, grey cat 13112 looking down in fine condition !!!! bounce bounce cheers

The ones in the first picture are also wonderful !
The seal might well be very old, from the time when both Bullyland, Schleich and Safari sold AAAs.
A real, wonderful collector's item !!!

Is the softshell turtle also AAA ?
If you can find the time, I would love to see more pictures of him...perhaps even a walkaround ? Very Happy

Congratulations, dear friend Applause sunny

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:47 am

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! affraid

I see that you found gold !!!

Fabulous flock of Schleich, All from the thime when people with a collector's gene fell hopelessly in love with them drunken - several of those are really, really hard to find in good condition, unless you have won in the lottery Very Happy

You even got the old, grey cat 13112 looking down in fine condition !!!! bounce bounce cheers

The ones in the first picture are also wonderful !
The seal might well be very old, from the time when both Bullyland, Schleich and Safari sold AAAs.
A real, wonderful collector's item !!!

Is the softshell turtle also AAA ?
If you can find the time, I would love to see more pictures of him...perhaps even a walkaround ? Very Happy

Congratulations, dear friend Applause sunny

Thank you everyone!
@ Susanne, I did sort of win the lottery. Laughing This Schleich bunch was a last Christmas present/new year's present to myself. They are all from the "golden age" of Schleich, after the awkward stage of the starting company, and before the present awkward stage they are currently in. Wink Such nice detailing, painting, and workmanship that for me hasn't quite been matched yet even with modern technology.

The seal doesn't have a date and I don't know much about AAA history, but it is a nice seal, hefty, a bit scuffed on its head but again a very charming model full of personality.

And the soft shell turtle is a safari Incredible Creatures model, hence its size and detail. In fact, I send some of my siblings a picture of it when I received it and they all thought it was a real turtle! Laughing If I have time tomorrow I will try a small walkaround of it in that designated section. Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:15 am

Phantastic additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:44 am

Here are my newbies from the past month or so.
I recently got the Mojo Fun Texas Longhorn (has it been shown here yet?) and a CollectA Tortoise along with two safari Dogs. The rest are Yowies, including Rumble and Ditty from their character series, and the sought after fennec fox. I got really lucky actually, and after scouring Walmart for where they were stocked he was my very first pick which of course, got me excited. Now I'm just mostly looking for the owl, alpaca, and caracal but I welcome any and all Yowies to my collection.

P.S. I also have a few extra yowies that I may try to post for trade if my schedule and workload are permitting. Rolling Eyes
P.P.S. I was excited to post these, so I will hopefully be able to catch some good sunlight tomorrow morning and redo the picture here so its not so blurry.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 am

Big congrats, especially on the longhorn and the fennec! Where did you find the longhorn?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:02 am

I wandered into Hobby Lobby today and they had a few, and of course I had to grab him because as far as I've seen here no one has gotten him yet (?) so I thought I would grab him and show him. He's a little different than his catalogue photo (the pattern is crisp in some places and blurry from the spray in others, but he's still a very nice model) and he is made of a very different plastic than the usual mojo models. I can't explain it really other than its smooth and more plastic-y than their models that have more texture and seem lighter. Unfortunately since it was a HL store, he has a few nicks on him but nothing noticeable. Smile

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 am

Ah, nice! My Hobby Lobby store doesn't have that one, just the old version.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:05 am

Well, this store had the shetlands and Spanish bull as well, and since there were several older models from Papo, Safari, and Mojo I'm hoping they get a few new ones from Mojo's line this year and last in, but who knows what with the communication problems they seem to have sometimes.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 am

WOW !!! The new Mojo Tex bounce bounce cheers bounce Applause

And loively yowies, - how great that you got so many nice ones ! The fennec, of courase is wonderful. But take a look at the bison, he is also one of my favorites, - and the anteater is ever so lovely drunken

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

They really are nice figures, I'm especially impressed with the fennecs detail, but they are all wonderful. The Texas longhorn is great too, I really reccomend him for any cattle lover.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 am

Congratulations, Paige! I'm especially in love with that Yowies fennec fox.. I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Thanks Julie, its a fantastic model, really surprisingly detailed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next