Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:43 am

Congratulations! I have Mu Wen Ma (or however you're supposed to spell that) too, he's gorgeous! Love the model and I think Breyer replicated the vintage woodgrain color quite well! Would love to see that color in the VC drunken

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:55 am

Great adds Applause  cheers

Please could you make a Safari Ltd's raccoon walkaround ? Wink

And another comparison topic betwwen the Schleich and Safari Ltd White-tailed deer families bounce
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:19 am

very cool new ones, Paige. and get well soon. (im also sick but recovering)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:34 am

A lot of beautieful newcomers!!  Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Great new additions Paige! I hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Beterschap, get wel soon!

Great new additions, congrats Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you Roger, Lea, LeeAnn, Christophe, Sauroid, Andreas, Scott, and Karin. I will make the requested walkarounds and comparison topics when I get better light, with all the gloomy overcast clouds and snow the pictures would be poor. So, when the skies clear up and I get feeling better, I will do that.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:24 pm

I hope you get well soon Very Happy But as Roger says, looks like you indeed got some good medicine cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Thanks Carola!
Here are some more. The PV wolf, AAA elephant, Toysmith yorkie puppy, and Safari sea turtle I've just found at discount stores, and I finally got to order the crocs! Funny story about them, I've actually been searching for them for about two years. But whenever I found them online or in a store, I had to wait to buy them until I got the money for it, and then when I went back or whatnot they were suddenly out of stock... this went on for about two years. Hugely frustrating and annoying, this Christmas I found them again on H&H winners circle, and decided to buy them with some dog sitting money and money from Christmas. Well, I finally got to do it and again, they were magically out of stock! I searched and found them at Happy Hen Toys online and bought them there (which by the way was great because they were the cheapest I'd seen them compared to TGF, H&H, and Amazon etc.) Finally, I have them. They are rather large, crowding my reptiles shelf with their albino cousins, but totally worth the wait!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Congrats Paige! Some crocs are really hard to get! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:27 am

Congrats! I'm glad you finally got them Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 am

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:32 am

Haven't updated in a while. Here are some of my new guys. I got most of them in January, but I have been busy with school. The kaprosuchus somehow missed my detection and I got him sometime in December as a personal award for finishing my first semester of College with good grades. The three Schleich were just random purchases since I've been seeing them around town and have liked them. The elk bull was a long time wish, now I want a family for him. And the shark I found at a junk store and thought he was kind of neat.

Quick update on Pippen: He is doing pretty well. Apparently in the last 9 months that we have been trying to figure out his problem his ear drum indeed burst, and so now his ear canal fills with fluid slowly. I stick cotton in his ear trying to keep it "dry," because the fluid is what breeds the bacteria and yeast infections he has been getting. Hopefully, we can go on like this for a while and he can hang around snoozing in the house. Laughing He is old, he's almost eleven, but I'm hoping that he will be healthy for a while longer. He doesn't even act like anything hurts him, though his ear makes him bark more often at nothing. Wink Anyways, just a quick update for those who might've been wondering about the post from a little while ago. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 am

Congrats! Very Happy

Glad to hear Pippen is doing better! Don't let a little ear problem get you down buddy! Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 am

A caprosuchus for good grades? Great! I confess one of the figures that shouldn't miss in my collection, although my efforts to prevent collecting prehistoric figures, is the caprosuchus, such a brilliant figure! cheers
Congratulations also for your new additions and also for your great performance with school. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Thanks Roger and LeeAnn. These past few months have been hard due to Pippen's mysterious ear infections and starting college for the first time, but all is well at the moment. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 am

Oh, that croc ancestor looks fierce cyclops The Panda looks unaffected though Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 am

Happy to know that Pippen is better and congratulation for your new invaders, especially for Rogério's Grandpa sculpture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:41 am

Nice new catches!!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Thanks Carola, Christophe, and Andreas. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 am

Nice to hear your doggie is doing ok :) cheers
You've also gotten some nice little newcomres! Safari elk is so nice tongue

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:54 am

Thanks Jonas. Very Happy The elk really is a great model, hence why I wish they would make a female and calf to go with him since for the most part Safari does a really good job with N. American animals, and those haven't been done before (as far as my knowledge).

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 am

You're welocme Very Happy Yes, it would be nice to see a complete family of these cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 pm

These are a bunch of my newbies from the last month or so. For some reason, I just liked the gypsy and rider, and the conquistador horse. I was disappointed with the golden retriever, it has a really crappy paint job especially since its supposed to be the figure of the year from the '12 or '13. I love the Dalmatian, it has a very unique pattern, the sow is awesome, I love her hair detail. The sheep are pretty great too, the black sheep is much better than I thought it would be. The croc is great, I love the color and detail, but I still think that the papo crocs are the best overall. The ostrich chick is because the only one I had was from Schleich, and I rather the CollectA ones, I have to find his brother though. The polar bear cub is nice as well, not my favorite but still a nice figure. The hyena is great too. My favorite is still the safari and mojo figures, but the texture and color is great on the Schleich. The cat is neat, it has a nicer cat figure than I've seen, only the eyes a little bit off for me. The snow leopard, st. Bernard, and arctic wolf are again, great figures, just a little wonky in proportions, but they make up for that with detail and charm. And lastly, the owl is beyond fantastic!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Lovely additions! I especially love the wolf, hyena, owl and Tasmanian devil. Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next