Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO

Go down 
+7
Ana
baltimore zoo
Kiryuha
Gabe
Suebeedo
remrock02
HKHollinstone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

bullyland - Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   bullyland - Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 am

"Well, that is a typical Dutch saying...
It means that you are never satisfied with what you have, there seems always something that looks nicer or better..."
I have a saying that goes like this "If you want something right do it yourself"
meaning I could create a better toy line than any of these companies(because I'm kind of frustrated that albeit some of the figures are awesome, but the others aren't what we as collectors want), because they would be all be perfectly detailed, artistic, and to scale to each other!
Sorry(for being harsh), but I'm a perfectionist! I feel we have the "tools"(artists/sculptors) but the product just isn't exactly right(because they just don't get it!).
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

bullyland - Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO   bullyland - Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Well, that is a typical Dutch saying...
It means that you are never satisfied with what you have, there seems always something that looks nicer or better...
Very Happy "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake" - remember this line of an Oscar-winning song? Wink
In Ukraine we say kind of "It's always better in the places where we are not present to the moment", smth like that.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/

Black rhinos comparisons pics: BULLYLAND, SCHLEICH and PAPO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2