Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2011: At last !

Go down 
+46
landrover
remowshake
Barricade
stitch
baltimore zoo
wilt
shadowmoon
Tupolew Tu-154
FLIPPI
apichartu
essimon
joaovinicius16
sphyrna18
SchleichHorsesForever
Miss Mufflon
atabini
Titwen
alexmotoc
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
lucky luke
pm64
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
diversity
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Roger
Rio
Kiryuha
Yurumi
Zwartvoet
MartinH
Numa
smhilin
remrock02
Arrakai
HKHollinstone
Admin
stecal
Ana
Deseo
Gabe
JOANNAJM
Siobhan
Wildheart
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:49 pm

stecal wrote:
hi i have seen the photos as well and the wolverine is on them and has been given a number which is 14646 and says it is being released in jan 11
steve

Hi Stecal

Just read this. Where have you seen the picture? Can you email this to me please?

Then there must be more models in coming. The original news we received didnt include a Stag or badgers so perhaps the document I have emailed many of you is incomplete and there may be more? Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm

IN THE FIRST PLACE I WANT TO THANK SCHLEICHZOO INFORMATION THAT HAS GIVEN US.Thank you very much.
I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE WIDESPREAD CRITICISM THAT HAVE RECEIVED THE NEW ANIMALS IN THE 2011,BELIEVE A HIT THE NEW BUFFALO AND KUDU,I BELIEVE THAT THESE 2 ARE THE BEST SCHLEICH OF ALWAYS.ALSO I like MUCH FOXES AND BADGERS.
IT IS A PITY THAT THERE IS NO NEW HIPPOPOTAMUSES WITH ITS SONS
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm

stecal wrote:
ana wrote:
stecal wrote:
hi i have seen the photos as well and the wolverine is on them and has been given a number which is 14646 and says it is being released in jan 11
steve

That's crazy Razz But I'm very happy to hear it again alien So how is it looks? Is it good model in Your opinion Steve?

very nice ana ill send you a picture tonight in your pm on here
steve

Oh that will be great bounce cheers
I don't know if it's possible to post pictures in PM here so here is my email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Last edited by ana on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Well, I´ve seen the pics, and... I ... I´m so... disapointed No

I realy hope that they look better in real life, if not, I´m not sure what to think.

Penguin - seems pretty boring to me

Bald eagle- .......... I mean, come on schleich, couldent you do better confused

tortoise baby - no real opinion, neather good nor bad

Longhorn cow - dont realy know, pretty decent I guess. The calf on the other hand looks realy good

The lying down rabbit - looks like a total rip-of from the safari one (and not very apealing to me)

From just seeing the pics, I dont like any of the horses at all. I realy hope they look better in real life. And the poses are realy boooring

Donkey foal - Na, not to good that eather

Goose family - the chicks looks pretty cute, but the one with spread wings just looks wierd Suspect

Arctic fox - a real dissapointment. doesnt look good at all

Buffalo family - Unfortunatly, I cant share your opinion. I dont think it looks that good accually No

Rabbits - dont realy have an opinion

Cats - kinda like the stretching one :) the other one looks a little wierd. But I think its good that they did a cat that wasnt just sitting straight up.

The kudus - Looks pretty good (not as good as the papo one thou) The calf looks more like a female than a calf to me

Badgers - the big one looks pretty good, the smal ones, I dont realy know

Red deer - boring, and to chubby

foxes - big dissapointment. both color and pose looks pretty dull, and the detailes remind me of old bullyland... not good.

Sorry that I couldnt give you a more positiv revew, but I´m kinda a perfectionist and had big hopes for 2011, but I guess I´ll just have to wait and see what I think of them when I see them in real life. I´m hoping to get pleasantly surprised.

Back to top Go down
Titwen

Titwen

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:12 pm

As Numaan say , this is best place to discussion about 2011 models.
I see them, and I’m really happy. I collect only horses but all of animals looks great.

When I look for list, I saw something strange. There are gaps in numerations on horse list.
13687 - Falabella foal
13688 - Falabella mare
13689 - Knabstrup stallion
13690 - Akhal-Teke
13691 - Dartmoor foal
13692 - Dartmoor stallion
13693 …………..
13694 …………..
13695 - Pinto yearling
13696 - Pinto mare

Now my question is: where are numbers 13693 and 13694, and what models are there? Think some horses, but what? And is there chance they introduce them? Maybe there are some models but they haven’t introduce them?
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://kolfiti.prv.pl
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

stecal wrote:
steve

Does that mean that there are missing more pictures?

It looks so strainge that schleich will forget two codes for the horses.

Last edited by Zwartvoet on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:16 pm

I would like to know how can I get the images of the comming Schleich 2011 animals. Can anyone send me the images by e-mail, if so my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Titwen wrote:
Now my question is: where are numbers 13693 and 13694, and what models are there? Think some horses, but what? And is there chance they introduce them? Maybe there are some models but they haven’t introduce them?
What do you think?
It is possible, Zwartvoet pointed this out too. I wonder if there are two missing models, or maybe it's just a mistake? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:18 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Titwen wrote:
What do you think?
It is possible, Zwartvoet pointed this out too. I wonder if there are two missing models, or maybe it's just a mistake? scratch

I think it is not a mistake, i mean, the last years schleich has used following numbers, so way not this year. And with the missing wolverine on the pictures, way not missing two horses?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 pm

atabini wrote:
I would like to know how can I get the images of the comming Schleich 2011 animals. Can anyone send me the images by e-mail, if so my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks in advance
I've sent the pictures to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Zwartvoet wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Titwen wrote:
What do you think?

I think it is not a mistake, i mean, the last years schleich has used following numbers, so way not this year. And with the missing wolverine on the pictures, way not missing two horses?
I hope there are missing horses!
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:22 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Zwartvoet wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Titwen wrote:
What do you think?

I hope there are missing horses!

Me too!

otherwise i hope for a good explanation
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:38 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
atabini wrote:

thanks in advance
I've sent the pictures to you Very Happy

Thanks a lot for the images, they look as really good additions to the collection, even some look strange on the images in real life may look different.
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

Country/State : Uppsala, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 pm

This is all very exciting! I haven't seen the pictures yet, only read all your reviews with great excitement and am now bursting to see the images myself. Would someone please be so kind to e-mail them to me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:49 pm

i read that boys are going to be schleichs primary target group for 2011 "by playing with tractors,quad bikes,forest workers and new arelan figures and heroes" i think they may be the releases later in the year anyone heard anything to confirm this? also heard there will be a cat scratching post to be released too and a new rabbit hutch not a bad year if it all true
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Waiting for more photos.I understand there are no new dinosaurs next year!Is it true?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:59 pm

hey whats also weird... they realeased alot of cats, but no dogs so far! Sad affraid confused
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 pm

smhilin wrote:
hey whats also weird... they realeased alot of cats, but no dogs so far! Sad affraid confused

Yes, - and if they do, are they going to "normal" size or little like this year`s ? question question
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

Country/State : Uppsala, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Thank you everyone for sending me the pictures! I got rather a few Wink

Bald Eagle: I agree with what has been previously said about him; much more detailed, but looks pretty much the same as the old one.
Giant Tortoise: I like it! I have not yet got round to buying the adult, but this baby will be one of my first purchases from 2011.
Cattle: Both of them look quite nice. More detailed than the bull.
Penguin with chick: Boring.
Akhal Teke: The pose reminds me very much of another horse model, but I can't think which one. I was really looking forward to this model and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I hope it is just the picture, that it does not do him justice.
Knabstrupper Stallion: Really like the pose. He looks alive.
Donkey Foal: Very cute! Looks absolutely gorgeous. His mother was very nicely sculpted and it looks like he is too.
Falabellas: At first glance I really didn't like them. The mare reminds me very much of a badly customised falabella gelding I saw once. Though I think I'm starting to like them more and more. The colour of the foal is a little disappointing; it is very similar to the shetand foal. The mare's colour is beautiful.
Dartmoors: Stallion looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to see him live. Foal is in a boring pose, but is prabably quite cute, as most pony foals are.
Pintos: Really nice with another yearling! Mare looks pretty, but there's something about her that reminds me about a cartoon and not a real horse.
Arctic Foxes: The little one reminds me of the husky puppies, but the big one looks pretty nice.
Buffaloes: I don't know anything about buffaloes, but they look nice to me.
Geese: Great, just like this years ducks.
Kudus: They look fantastic!
Rabbits: Nice with rabbits actually doing something other than just sitting, but why so many?
Cats: Ditto. I like the one that's grooming, she looks pretty.
Foxes: Not sure about. Is the big one smiling?
Badgers: like them a lot.
Deer: It looks weird to me, but perhaps it's just the angle. His eyes are also slightly unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm also really interested in seeing the pictures, that everybody is talking about Wink

Would anybody be kind and send them to me also?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:37 pm

fern wrote:
I'm also really interested in seeing the pictures, that everybody is talking about Wink

Would anybody be kind and send them to me also?

Thanks!

It's done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:46 pm

ok here is my opinion of the new schleich"
Bald Eagle: pretty, but not amazing
Texas Longhorns: I absolutly love them! cows are my favorite animal, and they look fabulous.
Tortoise Young: looks kinda like the adult.. but cute!
King Penguin with chick: hmmm....
Akhal Teke: looks like the Trekkhener Mare mold... alot!! but is very pretty
Poitou Donkey Foal: cute and scruffy!
Knabstrupper Stallion: a little pudgy, but pretty! im glad it wasnt just black and white.
Falabella foal: not my favorite
Falabella Mare: pretty...
Young "ram" lying: looks like another mold i have seen before.....
Dartmoor Foal: Scruffy, but cute.
Pinto Yearling: i like it but not as much as the mare...
Pinto Mare: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
Dartmoor Stallion: again... LOVE IT! verygorgeous.
Arctic Foxes: The adult is awesome... but the kit is weird.... i agree it looks like the husky playing!
African Buffalo (plural): they both look nice.. hmmmm
Grey Geese: all very nice, I love how the chicks arn't all in a row like the ducklings, cygnets, and chickens are on the stand!
Kudu(plural): great!
kittens: the paper bag they are on is weird....
male cat: nice!
cat grooming: scruffy.. looks like a calico
rabbits: my favorite is the greay and white sitting one... the rest are cute! there are alot though...?
Badgers: better than i thought
Red foxes: i think the adult looks like they really do! up here, we have foxes, some red and some black, and they really do seem to have that "smile" the kit is.... not as great as the adult
Red stag: cool.... they should have made a younger one too.

I am still confused as to why they havn't come out with dogs yet!! hopefully they make a great dane male, or great pyreenes family. Cool
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 pm

The Akhal-teke seems to be a newer version of the very very very old Schleich white horse(1988-1995):
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes !! What a Face

It is in fact much like the 13210 Shocked

Well seen, you have an eye for shapes :)
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Attention to the details!This is my moto! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2011: At last !
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next