Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fisva's additions

Go down 
+36
ulinuk
AlvinCK
NightLioness
Bonobo
Kikimalou
signatus
Arnaud
landrover
krista
Florian
sauroid
LeeAnn
bojan
Elros Alvar
MartinH
koniminiatures
animalluvr6
ken yeo
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
JonasV
SUSANNE
resti
scot(t)
Douglas Mortimer
Chris Sweetman
Bernyto
NandO
Carola
HKHollinstone
widukind
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Roger
Ana
Fisva
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Fisva's additions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Congrats, great figures.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Fisva wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations Agata! Very Happy
I also received my beautiful clouded leopard yesterday so I understand your happiness! :DI am still missing the honey badgers but a fairy of STS is already working on it! catcat
Great pictures and let me only tell you that clouded leopard is not sculpted by Anna but the honey badger really is. Very Happy

I was sure it is! Have I missed something?  scratch scratch scratch 

Maybe, the first time I saw new Mojo wild boar I thought immediatly it was a sculpt from Anna! Laughing But I knew it was not, maybe I wished it was, Anna is only one of the excelent sculptors of Mojo. Very Happy santa

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Here are my newest additions. I must say that the bears looked so small in a shop, but when I got them at my home, I was very happy that their size is actually the same as the old ones. However, the bison is the same size as Schleich wisent, and the year given at his belly is '13  scratch scratch scratch scratch Anyway, it is a nice figure. And of course CollectA giraffes... So BIG!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Great figures, congratulations! cheers The bison is marked '13 because they are made a year ahead of time. Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

CONGRATULATIONS  cheers 

Great pictures of great models Very Happy

Yes, Schleich' s models are always marked the year before they were launched, as 4U says .... drunken 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Very nice figures! Big congrats! cheers Great pics! Wink 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Great additions, Agata! specially giraffes! cheers CollectA giraffes are not big, Schleich and Mojo make them too small instead. Very Happy

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
The bison is marked '13 because they are made a year ahead of time. Smile
I didn't know that... I though that the year is a year of release  jocolor 
Anyway, here is a baby bison which I have found on Polish auction site Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Aww! So pretty bison calf! I love her peceful face Smile Congratulations!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:13 pm

So cute I love you Congrats again!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Beautieful calf  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 am

that a beautiful bison.......¡

Congrats fisva  cheers 

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 am

there he is.. finally you bought him... congrats agata cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Great additions! The new bison is impressive.
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am

Very nice figures and pics !! Congratulations !! cheers 

Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am

Your photographs bring out the best in the Schleich sculpts, I must say. I've seen the bears in person already, and was far less impressed with them there than I am now with your pictures of them. The bison adult and calf are particularly lovely, and the CollectA adult giraffe appears one of the best giraffes I've seen. Nifty additions, the lot of them!

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:47 am

Great addition Agata, and absolutely lovely photographs!

I'm a big fan of that little Bison calf. Congratulations on picking that up! It's getting harder (and more expensive) to find.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:51 am

Great batch  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you very much my dear friends. Here are some lovely critters which I have received from Nando. Any ideas how can I custom them? I will probably change the dog into dhole, and the little antelope into duiker.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Lovely new animals Agata Very Happy And also congratulations for this bison calf! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Nice little ones! That who's on the right is very good!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Congrats Agata!  sunny 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Great newcomers Agata  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:10 am

Congratulations on your new additions Agata! I think that Bison calf is so cute, one of my favourites!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Here are my recent additions. The Safari Ltd bear is absolutely AWESOME!!! I love it!  I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fisva's additions
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next