Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 26 Dec - 5:56

Beautiful Hor.... Shocked ... Cows cheers Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 26 Dec - 7:40

Very nice christmas cattles. You prefer now cattles?
I think if yes you like the Prehm ( model train brand) cattles are interesting. I saw this figurines in real and they are in a similar scale like Schleich but made in plastic. You can see this cattles in the modern brand catalogues in Prehm :)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sun 28 Dec - 16:09

Really nice photo of your xmas cows Lea cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 2 Jan - 16:02

Thank you for the comments Kikimalou, Widukind, Jonas and LeeAnn!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautiful Hor.... Shocked ... Cows cheers  Laughing

Very nice christmas cattles. You prefer now cattles?

Laughing I've never been a horses-only collector, I'm afraid - wherever did you get that idea? But to be fair, I have gone a bit cow-mad lately, yes. Luckily not (yet) the other way around.

I think if yes you like the Prehm ( model train brand) cattles are interesting. I saw this figurines in real and they are in a similar scale like Schleich but made in plastic. You can see this cattles in the modern brand catalogues in Prehm :)

I shall definitely inspect these! Thank you for the tip.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 2 Jan - 16:08

beautiful new items Lea! Smile
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 2 Jan - 16:27

Thank you, Gerry!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 2 Jan - 16:34

But to be fair, I have gone a bit cow-mad lately, yes. Luckily not (yet) the other way around.

Glad you're cow-mad, not mad-cow... Very Happy

Congrats on your cattle and Happy 2015!

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Fri 2 Jan - 16:35

It'll come to that yet, you'll see.. Cool Thank you, and a grand 2015 to you as well!

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sat 21 Feb - 14:53

Been a bit quiet here recently, but I did get a few neat bovine packages come in the gone week. Thank you for these to Roger, Taylor (Taos) and my hyperactive uncle who's apparently been busy hoovering clean the local flea markets of animal figurines on my behalf, mostly resulting in Terrible Things as seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but also some fine finds, as below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Timpo cattle I'd never known existed. Taos was kind enough to hunt these down from a shop local to her - thank you very much! They're to scale with Schleich cattle so roughly 1:22, and are of a heavy, rigid plastic that holds sculpting detail very well. Nice!

Holsteiners by Mojo and Schleich respectively.

Schleich Fleckviehs, both in remarkably good nick for their age. I shall see if I can bear to lay into either for customization.

Mojo Cape buffalo and unknown make fighting bull.

Made in China brandless fighting bull that would actually work, for all its deformity, as a 1950's show Angus; a similarly brandless China bull that I actually expect is meant as a 50's Angus or in any case represents one horribly accurately; and a China copy of the Britains Highland.

Thank you again for these, Roger, Taos and hyperactive uncle!

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat 21 Feb - 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sat 21 Feb - 15:51

Lovely cattle cheers I really like that fighting bull, he's neat!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sat 21 Feb - 16:03

Thanks, LeeAnn! I just wish I knew more about the small bull.. no brand stamp, not even the customary "CHINA" on its belly.

Back to top Go down
sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sat 21 Feb - 16:05

wow awesome bovines! i hope to see the ones from me soon when you get them (non-cattles) Lea. Very Happy
(that's a mojo cape buffalo i think scratch )
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sat 21 Feb - 18:59

Thanks Gerry! I'll be sure to post up the ones you've sent, certainly. And you're correct, of course, about the Mojo buffalo - I shall go correct it.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sat 21 Feb - 19:08

Great new additions, and yes those Schleich are in great condition. However, if you do customize them I'm sure they will look just as great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Sun 22 Feb - 22:03

I am glad you like the Flekvieh! Other very interesting cattle too. Super uncle! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 6:57

Love the cow with the bell around it's neck Very Happy So nice with the detail.

Also very cool with the book to help you display the new models for the photography in a very stylish way Very Happy I like it a lot Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 9:37

Some very nice cattle! The Timpo cow and Mojo really hit me. drunken So will you make these look like pieces of art as well? ; )

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 14:15

Thanks Paige, Roger, Carola & Jonas!

Great new additions, and yes those Schleich are in great condition. However, if you do customize them I'm sure they will look just as great!
I hope so, even if I can't quite share your confidence in that. Very Happy Ideally I'd swap them with an original finish collector for more beat-up copies of course, but with my location and the postage cots involved, I don't think that's a very feasible hope.

I am glad you like the Flekvieh! Other very interesting cattle too. Super uncle! Very Happy
Thank you very much for the Fleckvieh! That uncle is a pretty super one in most other ways, too, indeed. He's entirely made of wild hairs and sarcasm.

Love the cow with the bell around it's neck Very Happy So nice with the detail.
Also very cool with the book to help you display the new models for the photography in a very stylish way Very Happy I like it a lot Very Happy
Thanks! I like that book too - just the right size, height and homely colour. It's also most useful for inspiring frustration if read at any length. (I cannot even slightly into Russian.)

Some very nice cattle! The Timpo cow and Mojo really hit me. drunken So will you make these look like pieces of art as well? ; )
Thanks! I don't know - again, the Fleckviehs are out of production and in excellent shape, and the Timpos are similarly scarce and in fine shape, so it seems a bit rude to just hack into them. The others, though - oh yes. Twisted Evil  I don't know about art, but customs they certainly shall become. I don't know when I'll get to that, though - I've plenty of models to finish before considering these for remaking.

Today I got a sweet, small parcel all the way from the Philippines, and a week or so ago already some creatures quite matching the contents of today's wee parcel arrived from the USA. Show here altogether are the models the two boxes contained:

Here are the Philippine bunch - Kaiyodo Dinotales Diplocaulus, Pachydiscus and 2nd version Colorata Japanese bullhead shark among some fossils and a meteoroid mimic:
Thank you Gerry (Sauroid) for these!

And the Safari Carnegie Miragaia (finally I've got this beauty!), Kaiyodo Eryops, Bothriolepis & Acanthostega, which all came from DinoLord in the US. Thank you, Andrew!

Additionally, here are some individual shots of the above, plus a few of some nifty fish from a while back that never got a decent pictorial introduction:

The Eryops, UHA Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 5 entry 092b. This one, it seems, is leukistic. Pretty neat.

Acanthostega, number 041 in Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 2. On this one Kaiyodo have, intentionally or not, ended up taking somewhat into account the translucent quality of many an amphibian's construction, which I quite like:

No guts or skeletal structure, though, of course.

Kaiyodo Dinotales series 1 Bothriolepis 016b going after some tasty molluscs, just like it wouldn't have in real life. Does anyone know which Bothriolepis species the Kaiyodo one represents?

UHA Kaiyodo Dinotales series 3 - The Chocolasaurs Collection Hemicyclaspis 059. Does anyone happen to know the species represented?

Bandai DG Digital Grade Tropical Aquarium Fish set Sterba's cory catfish (Corydoras sterbai).

Yujin Freshwater Fish in Colour pt. 1 rosy bitterling or Tairiku baratanago (Rhodeus ocellatus ocellatus), 2nd (non-spawning) colourway. Now to find the egg-laying female Kaiyodo have created..

Last edited by koniminiatures on Mon 23 Feb - 14:32; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 14:22

Congrats again, and your photos make them look so real! Shocked

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 15:50

Congratulation for your excellent pics, your excellent additions and your excellent taste cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 20:11

Phantastic additions again Lea, congratulations!!

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Mon 23 Feb - 20:16

Congratulation for your excellent pics, your excellent additions and your excellent taste cheers

Can't agree more! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Wed 25 Feb - 1:57

I love your prehistoric figures too, for some reason I really like the "ammonite" looking thing. Congrats on great new the batch. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Wed 25 Feb - 7:53

WOW cheers

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Wed 25 Feb - 12:04

wow very cool newcomers Lea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Today at 22:06

Back to top Go down

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top