Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions

Go down 
+38
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
JonasV
Carola
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
koniminiatures
sauroid
Wilorvise
Noémi
Fisva
scot(t)
skysthelimit
goatherder
Silver Unicornis
Phexedrine
Dutch Bear
DaveScriv
arafan
Shanti
ken yeo
lucky luke
jarda
Florian
Elros Alvar
PeGe
blackdanter
Bloodrayne
Katty
Cyhyraeth
NandO
Liiolii
Sumo
Chris Sweetman
Tiermann
Ana
HKHollinstone
Taos
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:35 am

Eh, it will be exciting! Fantastic Noémi works being retouched by your magic hands! bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats! I can't wait to see what you do with them bounce

bounce bounce cheers

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks everyone! I wish I had more pairs of hands to be working at all the sculptures with... Can't wait to start with these models.

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:30 pm

These figures are amazing! 
I can't wait to see what you will do with them! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Beautiful newcomers again Lea! And well, belated but BEST WISHES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had great day! Smile

koniminiatures wrote:

Ana wrote:
koniminiatures wrote:

The head of the small fish is transparent and filled with fluid. Inside it are two tubular green eyes which the fish can point either ahead or upwards. Now, I'd like to have that. Maybe with a bit more durability, but yeah.. Could covertly birdwatch while biking. Dazzle folks with my rotating, green, flipping long eyeballs. Look at my massive brain(case..) in the mirror. I'd be a hit at the clubs, I would.

Lea, with this idea you just made my day!!! It's so incredibly funny to imagine that!!!  lol! lol! lol!  I guess you could describe the person with such head in a story or something Very Happy drunken

What a Face I'm not sure, but I think that story begins like this:

He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books nature documentaries, dissection videos, blogs, and biology publications
He thought that some of these faces might be right for him
and that over the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind
or somewhere in the back of his mind, that he might,
by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal.
The change would be very subtle. It might take ten years or so.
Gradually, his face would change its shape:
A more hooked nose, wider, thinner lips, beady eyes, a larger forehead transparent braincase, greener, longer eyes, smaller nostrils, a shinier forehead.

Great beginning of the story Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Thank you Bryan & Anna! I did have a good day then indeed, Anna - with the surprise arrival of those models it would have been difficult not to do. I'll be sure to post here what becomes of them once I get to working on the two. Your gaur (gayal) bull hopefully won't have to be lonely for long.

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:15 am

Christmas cattle!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 am

It is usual to see cattle in Nativity scenes, interesting to see your recent interest in this kind of animals. Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:09 am

Thank you Roger! My interest in cattle isn't very recent - I've always been quite drawn to the look of cattle - but my acting on that interest as a collector perhaps is, yes. For an anatomically-minded equine enthusiast like myself, they read like madly amplified versions of horses - all jutting bone, wrinkling hide and rolling fascia. It makes for fun sculpting and viewing, for sure.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:40 am

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:56 am

Beautiful Hor.... Shocked ... Cows cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:40 am

Very nice christmas cattles. You prefer now cattles?
I think if yes you like the Prehm ( model train brand) cattles are interesting. I saw this figurines in real and they are in a similar scale like Schleich but made in plastic. You can see this cattles in the modern brand catalogues in Prehm :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Really nice photo of your xmas cows Lea cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Thank you for the comments Kikimalou, Widukind, Jonas and LeeAnn!

Kikimalou wrote:
Beautiful Hor.... Shocked ... Cows cheers  Laughing

widukind wrote:
Very nice christmas cattles. You prefer now cattles?

Laughing I've never been a horses-only collector, I'm afraid - wherever did you get that idea? But to be fair, I have gone a bit cow-mad lately, yes. Luckily not (yet) the other way around.

widukind wrote:
I think if yes you like the Prehm ( model train brand) cattles are interesting. I saw this figurines in real and they are in a similar scale like Schleich but made in plastic. You can see this cattles in the modern brand catalogues in Prehm :)

I shall definitely inspect these! Thank you for the tip.

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 pm

beautiful new items Lea! Smile
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Thank you, Gerry!

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:34 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
But to be fair, I have gone a bit cow-mad lately, yes. Luckily not (yet) the other way around.

Glad you're cow-mad, not mad-cow... Very Happy

Congrats on your cattle and Happy 2015!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:35 pm

It'll come to that yet, you'll see.. Cool Thank you, and a grand 2015 to you as well!

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Been a bit quiet here recently, but I did get a few neat bovine packages come in the gone week. Thank you for these to Roger, Taylor (Taos) and my hyperactive uncle who's apparently been busy hoovering clean the local flea markets of animal figurines on my behalf, mostly resulting in Terrible Things as seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but also some fine finds, as below.

Timpo cattle I'd never known existed. Taos was kind enough to hunt these down from a shop local to her - thank you very much! They're to scale with Schleich cattle so roughly 1:22, and are of a heavy, rigid plastic that holds sculpting detail very well. Nice!

Holsteiners by Mojo and Schleich respectively.

Schleich Fleckviehs, both in remarkably good nick for their age. I shall see if I can bear to lay into either for customization.

Mojo Cape buffalo and unknown make fighting bull.

Made in China brandless fighting bull that would actually work, for all its deformity, as a 1950's show Angus; a similarly brandless China bull that I actually expect is meant as a 50's Angus or in any case represents one horribly accurately; and a China copy of the Britains Highland.

Thank you again for these, Roger, Taos and hyperactive uncle!

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Lovely cattle cheers I really like that fighting bull, he's neat!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks, LeeAnn! I just wish I knew more about the small bull.. no brand stamp, not even the customary "CHINA" on its belly.

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm

wow awesome bovines! i hope to see the ones from me soon when you get them (non-cattles) Lea. Very Happy
(that's a mojo cape buffalo i think scratch )
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks Gerry! I'll be sure to post up the ones you've sent, certainly. And you're correct, of course, about the Mojo buffalo - I shall go correct it.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Great new additions, and yes those Schleich are in great condition. However, if you do customize them I'm sure they will look just as great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:03 pm

I am glad you like the Flekvieh! Other very interesting cattle too. Super uncle! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next