Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share your biggest regrets for your collection

Go down 
+44
Duck-Anch-Amun
rogerpgvg
RtasVadumee
Advicot
Jennypurr
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Jolly Reaper
Bloodrayne
Bowhead Whale
Anne from Norway
SculptureCollector
Komodo Dragon
Taos
GiselleGazelle
DaveScriv
stecal
DinoLord
Wilorvise
schleich515686
Kikimalou
QuollMate
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
Takama
animalluvr6
goatherder
Tiermann
Geospiza fortis
widukind
schleich61
shadoweon
JonasV
orcagirl26
koniminiatures
Ana
NightLioness
CilleDK
SUSANNE
sauroid
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
LeeAnn
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Share your biggest regrets for your collection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your biggest regrets for your collection   Share your biggest regrets for your collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 pm

@sunny wrote:
when I was young and we were moving I gave half my precious collection to a good friend. Years later when we met again, I asked where all the animals were that I'd given him (I was hoping to get them back), and he said he'd given them away. I learned a valuable lesson, never to give away what I truly loved to someone who didn't have the same passion as me, and I never did that again.
Now my collection is growing nicely and I cherish every single little being in it. It fills my life with joy!
I have always collected things my whole life, so these animals are just one of a few different things I adore and keep an eye out for. I love them so much that I know the ones I am wanting will make their way to me - how could they not ? they are coming to a home that will shower them with love and appreciation:):) I love you santa every day is like xmas here
That must have been so annoying! I totally agree, it is such a joy to be a collector and every day is like Christmas! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist

Share your biggest regrets for your collection
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collector's life-
Jump to: