Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!

Go down 
+13
Juan Andrés
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
Takama
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
Roger
sphyrna18
SUSANNE
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
MARTINLATIN
QuollMate
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:15 am

It looks like Safari will be announcing the 2015 releases soon!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:18 am

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:26 am

Can hardly wait for it!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:29 am

Me too I thought it was today ?
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
Me too I thought it was today ?

I don't think an exact date was ever said scratch confused
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 am

Now it's like "What are they going to be?!?!?TELL US!!!"
bounce bounce bounce bounce
Later when they have come out and are ordered it will be like "When are the packages going to get here?!?!?TELL US!!!"
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seriously though,I wonder what the Wild Safari dinosaurs or prehistoric animals will turn out to be?It won't be long till we find out... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 am

john2xtheman wrote:
Now it's like "What are they going to be?!?!?TELL US!!!"
Later when they have come out and are ordered it will be like "When are the packages going to get here?!?!?TELL US!!!"
Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Seriously though,I wonder what the Wild Safari dinosaurs or prehistoric animals will turn out to be?It won't be long till we find out... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

The fluffy Carnegie Velociraptor... Wink bounce drunken omg omg omg I want pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:46 pm

The wait is killing me!!!
Please Safari,announce them now!!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:31 pm

I cant wait either bom bom bom

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:24 am

I think they're going to be announced within 2 weeks or so,not long,though the excitement makes things look longer than what they really are! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Safari Ltd email:

Good morning Emma,

Thank you for your interest in our toys!

We will be showing our new 2015 products on our social networks starting at the end of October.

Thank you.

"End of October"

**Hint Hint!**

They will release the figures for sale in 2015, but reveal the new products possibly around Halloween.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 pm

I thought for sure it would have been sooner than that scratch So I'm guessing nothing for 2015 will be available for sale in November and December 2014 like last year.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:53 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
I thought for sure it would have been sooner than that scratch So I'm guessing nothing for 2015 will be available for sale in November and December 2014 like last year.

I presume not. I am very patient for waiting for the figures to hit stores; but I hate suspense in awaiting what figures they are releasing.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 pm

QuollMate wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

I presume not. I am very patient for waiting for the figures to hit stores; but I hate suspense in awaiting what figures they are releasing.
Yeah,same here!I don't mind at all waiting 4-5 months for the figures,but with pics is a different case.I'm disappointed they're going to announce them so late,why late October???Couldn't you Safari announce them now in September?Oh,please!
I just cannot wait,that's so cruel! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 pm

QuollMate wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

There are stores near me that do sell Safari Ltd., but none even have any of the 2013 releases so I have to buy everything online, which is better than waiting for the stores to catch up. I'm the same with you, I don't like waiting to find out what's being released.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:07 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

There are stores near me that do sell Safari Ltd., but none even have any of the 2013 releases so I have to buy everything online, which is better than waiting for the stores to catch up. I'm the same with you, I don't like waiting to find out what's being released.

I had to buy the Cambrian toob online. There was one or two left in stock when I bought mine.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:53 am

End of October still seems very late.Please announce them sooner!Last year they were announced by this time already.
Someone to give hints for the new Safari dinosaurs pleeeeease? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Juan Andrés wrote:
End of October still seems very late.Please announce them sooner!Last year they were announced by this time already.

It's not like we have to wait til January, patience is a virtue!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:28 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Juan Andrés wrote:

Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:36 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
Juan Andrés wrote:

Sure,but still seems later than usual.Shall I wait I have no option.
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Juan Andrés wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Juan Andrés wrote:

Sure,but still seems later than usual.Shall I wait I have no option.

Maybe they realized last year that announcing and releasing the new items early wasn't such a good idea. Some of the new items may not have been ready in time but they had no choice but to release them to meet the demand.
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 pm

It's some weeks until the announcement is happening,I think.2-3 perhaps.Maybe they said late October as a limit of the products to be announced.I think they're trying to say that the announcement wil not be longer than that.
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Email from Safari Ltd.

Good morning,

Thank you for the interest in our toys!

Please tune into our social networks by the end of October.

Our new 2015 items will be displayed throughout our social media.

Thank you.

Jesus "The Hybrid" Jimenez
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Safari Ltd. seems to be keeping a tight wrap on anything that leaks (photos, info) until then. I haven't been able to find anything. If the 2015 items will be announced in late October, does that mean some items will be available in November and December like last year?
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Safari Ltd. seems to be keeping a tight wrap on anything that leaks (photos, info) until then. I haven't been able to find anything. If the 2015 items will be announced in late October, does that mean some items will be available in November and December like last year?
I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next