Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!

Go down 
+13
Juan Andrés
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
Takama
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
Roger
sphyrna18
SUSANNE
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
MARTINLATIN
QuollMate
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Finned freshwater friend... Boto??? Omg I want a botooooooooooooo <3

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:21 pm

NightLioness wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:25 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Hahaha, so what? Is this a hint or something? I was just guessing Wink Wink  lol! 
*And sins I don't really like the current 'Boto' out there by the major brands, I just hoped this would be a Boto. Freshwater dolphin...

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Everyone is getting excited. :'D

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
sphyrna18

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:03 pm

[quote="NightLioness"][quote="sphyrna18"]
NightLioness wrote:

Hahaha, so what? Is this a hint or something? I was just guessing Wink Wink  lol! 
*And sins I don't really like the current 'Boto' out there by the major brands, I just hoped this would be a Boto. Freshwater dolphin...
I'm not saying it isn't a boto; I'm not saying it is, either.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:45 am

That sounds exciting, I'd love a new reindeer. Can't wait to see new pics! Anyone have an idea when they will be revealed?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:59 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That sounds exciting, I'd love a ne reindeer. Can't wait to se new pics! Anyone have an idea when they will be revealed?

Whenever Chad here feels comfortable, or whenever Safari gives the green light to reveal new things, I am sure you will see them. But keep patience. We probably have a good 1-2 months before Safari reveals their new items, and before we see them on the shelves of a toy store. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:59 am

It would be great to see a new Musk ox too...  drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:45 am

sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

I'm not saying it isn't a boto; I'm not saying it is, either.   tongue 

Aaarhg XD Razz Well, what ever it is, it is a water animal, and I'm happy about that Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:10 pm

NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Aaarhg XD Razz Well, what ever it is, it is a water animal, and I'm happy about that Very Happy

Oh, there are definitely some aquatic additions that will please collectors. At least one is a species that no other company has produced, at least none of the majors. Kaiyodo may have produced one as part of their Aqualand series from the 90s (not the same as Aquatales), and there is one other Japanese company that has produced one, but if I say the company name, I'd be giving too much away. I've known about a few of the new intros since last year, actually, and I'm glad to see they are really well executed, at least in the photos.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:38 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Oh, there are definitely some aquatic additions that will please collectors. At least one is a species that no other company has produced, at least none of the majors. Kaiyodo may have produced one as part of their Aqualand series from the 90s (not the same as Aquatales), and there is one other Japanese company that has produced one, but if I say the company name, I'd be giving too much away.  I've known about a few of the new intros since last year, actually, and I'm glad to see they are really well executed, at least in the photos.

Is there a tropical fish Toob? Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 pm

QuollMate wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not.... have you tried asking Safari directly? This is too specific a question for me to comfortably answer without Safari's greenlight. If they are ready to reveal their 2015 lineup, they'll let you know directly. Debuting new products is a pretty big deal, and they deserve to be the one's to decide when and how to do it. But if you ask them nicely, they may tell you one on one.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:03 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

Maybe.  Maybe not.... have you tried asking Safari directly? This is too specific a question for me to comfortably answer without Safari's greenlight.  If they are ready to reveal their 2015 lineup, they'll let you know directly.  Debuting new products is a pretty big deal, and they deserve to be the one's to decide when and how to do it.  But if you ask them nicely, they may tell you one on one.  

Okay, maybe I could email them? I'm not allowed to have FaceBook. Laughing

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:20 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Oh, there are definitely some aquatic additions that will please collectors. At least one is a species that no other company has produced, at least none of the majors. Kaiyodo may have produced one as part of their Aqualand series from the 90s (not the same as Aquatales), and there is one other Japanese company that has produced one, but if I say the company name, I'd be giving too much away.  I've known about a few of the new intros since last year, actually, and I'm glad to see they are really well executed, at least in the photos.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 pm

chad, so that's the pirarucu! I curiously I suggested it the only time I posted im their Facebook. i love these river monsters! Very Happy

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:10 am

So Chad,how well has the Carnegie Collection's new Velociraptor sculpt for 2015 mystery feathered prehistoric come out?
 Smile Smile Smile

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 pm

I've actually seen pictures and I know that one, and only one, of your predictions is correct so far. It is a spectacular model beyond what I had imagined likely.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Where did you see the picture? Just out of curiosity what kind of animal is it? (mammal, reptile, fish, etc.)

Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:48 pm

I was sent a mass e-mail advertising for a collectable convention. It is a reptile... sort of.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:05 am

Geospiza fortis wrote:
I was sent a mass e-mail advertising for a collectable convention. It is a reptile... sort of.

Could you possibly share these pictures?
We've all been waiting to find out all year. Maybe we could be treated with news a month early? Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:15 am

Geospiza fortis wrote:
I'm guessing another ceratopsid will be released  this year. Perhaps nasutoceratops? I also haven't seen any new sauropods recently so camarasaurus or another titanosauriform is possible as there are already two diplodocoids. I have found Safari a very predictible brand at times, but not always.

I talked with one of Safaris Sculptors, and he said Safari is not keen on releasing more Sauropods cuz they think the public is unable to tell them apart  Rolling Eyes .

He did say that they had him start on a Shunosaurus though, but they kept calling it off. I think that maybe they will finish it for this year
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:16 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Evolution of the Horse would be fantastic, - with better material and finish that this year's Evolution of Man.

Yes please!  bounce bounce bounce 

john2xtheman

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:52 am

Takama wrote:
Geospiza fortis wrote:
I'm guessing another ceratopsid will be released  this year. Perhaps nasutoceratops? I also haven't seen any new sauropods recently so camarasaurus or another titanosauriform is possible as there are already two diplodocoids. I have found Safari a very predictible brand at times, but not always.

I talked with one of Safaris Sculptors, and he said Safari is not keen on releasing more Sauropods cuz they think the public is unable to tell them apart  Rolling Eyes .

He  did say that they had him start on a Shunosaurus though, but they kept calling it off. I think that maybe they will finish it for this year

So Doug Watson has a Shunosaurus lii in the works for the Wild Safari line eh?That would be different enough from the recent 2010 Apatosaurus and Brachiosaurus to most lay people to warrant it.With luck maybe Safari will eventually release that one,maybe even for 2015!One can hope at least. Very Happy

john2xtheman

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:57 am

Geospiza fortis wrote:
Yes,reptiles are very strange looking when they are covered with feathers aren't they? Very Happy 

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 am

Honestly I'm not sure if I should share the photograph (singular). Safari did share them with everyone on their mailing list. does that make it 'okay', or should I wait for an official release?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!   Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd predictions and first revelations for 2015!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next