Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
+47
Wilorvise
DestrierModels
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
TheSpottedCat
christinavanderschouw
Mgarat
Night Elf
Tarunyada
costicuba
sadie3112
Regy
JonasV
Kikimalou
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Shanti
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Sassyscribbler
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Bonobo
MiniZoo
Robert
scot(t)
Deseo
Damon
Florian
Fisva
A.R.Garcia
Pluisje1998
SyLoBe
A-J
Taos
persefone
boba_jagoda
sortepletter
elephas_maximus
Jetty
Silver Unicornis
Elros Alvar
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Miss Jane
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Thanks! Very Happy That egg is very beautiful drunken I do not think that would work on Breyers though, the plastic is very sensitive and can be damaged by chemicals easily. I have a friend that etches horses into what is considered a "decorator" pattern, such as a racing scene or a day at the farm. I'm amazed by her talent!

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Pretty figure! I like this breyer mould  drunken  in cinnamon is beautiful  Cool 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Its beautiful, great job and congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Thanks Alvaro and Paige! cheers

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
Awesome, I can't waith to see her finished,  great work!! Smile 
jonesee wrote:
Good work! He's looking way better yet now!  cheers 
Hmm..maybe the neck is just a little too long?
I'm agree with you Jonas, the neck is  too long  Razz
But don't worry LeeAnn, Look my fjord repaint of schleich, it's a giraffe  affraid affraid 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 pm

I love this posts, I'm learning a lot. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Absolutely wonderful horse,congrats! Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks Taos! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Maybe one day I will paint like you. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:58 pm

I like your etchie very much cheers
It must have take a long time indeed  Shocked I've only ever etched a paddock pall breyer and those were only small spots. but that already took me a long time!
Great job! Do you plan on making more etchies?

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Very interesting, I love these kind of topics Very Happy
Though I won't be of much use to you as I always have trouble with necks myself  Rolling Eyes But what I can say is that photoshop (or the free option Gimp) has a "ctrl + Z" option and real time sulpting hasn't, so if you're not sure I'd try how a longer neck looks or a shorter neck. You could also post the edited pictures here and maybe ask some "horse profs" what looks best scratch
Anyway, I which luck and fun with customizing this horsey cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks Anne-Joke! cheers Yes, I have a few more in progress and a few that were done before this one. Wink

A-J

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Yes, I have a few more in progress and a few that were done before this one. Wink
I would love to see them!

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:44 pm

What a patience! I like it a lot :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Cna´t wait to see it finished. Big congrats about getting him!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:32 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
What a patience! I like it a lot :)
Thanks! Smile

A-J wrote:
I would love to see them!

As requested...

Here's Mist Yer Chance, a donation to a live show.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More photos of her here.

And MSS Fox Calling

More of him here.

The two above now have a satin finish like the ones on this post, not glossy like on my blog. I just took those two to a live show this weekend, and when I got there, both were completely stuck to the bags they were wrapped in. Sad  The gloss was ruined, I had to carefully sand it all down without damaging the paint beneath it, and respray them in matte. Now they have a very pretty satin finish that will hopefully not stick to their bags.  Crying or Very sad 

MSS Shooting Star can be seen here.

Here is MSS Love me Tender, and here is MSS Fall in Love Again.  I have a few in progress that I can get photos of if you would like. Wink

I figured it would work better with all of them in one thread rather than clogging up the customs forum.  sunny

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks friends! I will try to get a closer photo of the hair pattern for you, if you're interested. Wink  Yes, it takes a long time, especially to do the full hair pattern! I was given the model in June, and working on it on and off I just finished yesterday.

Here's that closer photo

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:48 am

Gosh you do such an amazing job with those repaints!!! drunken  cyclops I don't think that I would even dare to try that bounce  Wink
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:53 am

Thank you! cheers They're actually not repaints, almost the opposite - I'm removing the paint. Laughing It's a lot of fun, the first few you do might not come out too nice but once you get the hang of it it's quite easy to master. Very Happy

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:01 am

They are amazing! I own an etchie too, and I have always been amazed by the amount of patience you must have to be able to make them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:03 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thank you! cheers They're actually not repaints, almost the opposite - I'm removing the paint. Laughing It's a lot of fun, the first few you do might not come out too nice but once you get the hang of it it's quite easy to master. Very Happy

Oops Embarassed Well either way I still wouldn't dare Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:05 am

No oops necessary Wink Etching can be hard to understand at first. sunny

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:06 am

Pluisje1998 wrote:
They are amazing! I own an etchie too, and I have always been amazed by the amount of patience you must have to be able to make them.

Thank you so much! cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Oh, those two! Love them Shocked cheers cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:57 am

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next