Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Müller Schleich special edition Horses

Go down 
+47
JonasV
Damon
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Gwaine
arafan
ezra18
Dum_my
Carola
ida
Valinor
boba_jagoda
Lady S
sadie3112
persefone
Cyhyraeth
Roger
ken yeo
Fisva
Kristie
STORMnl
HKHollinstone
animallover4jesus
Haybale Farm
Helemi
Rio
LonelyAngel
AlienMantis
LittleLady
Sumo
Katty
Sartje
75senta75
Tupolew Tu-154
Bongo
essimon
widukind
Ana
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
JackyLovertjex
A-J
Pluisje1998
Elros Alvar
Taylcoel
Mia
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Congratulations Silvia! I'm glad you have them and that the helpful friends of this forum helped you not turning these acquisitions in a a painful story. Very Happy flower
I was almost tempted of getting the Lusitano, only because I like best these colors than the regular one but those are special for those that made Schleich as the main target of their collection and also that love horses. So, they found the right place to live. Very Happy Those are really special for you and for me special would be a regular Lusitano repainted by Silvia! Laughing

Taylcoel wrote:
congrats! cheers I really want all of these but only have enough money for one Crying or Very sad Could anyone advise me which one is the best as i can not choose scratch ?

Taylor, it is nice that you have money for one of them. You know some people will never have the chance of finding one, so to have the chance of choosing is better than nothing! geek
I clearly suggest the Lusitano. I don't understand anything of horses but one thing I know... a Lusitano is always the best! Hahah! :)
It has a great pose although legs are a little spread and he looks nice with these colors! Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Silvia! I'm glad you have them and that the helpful friends of this forum helped you not turning these acquisitions in a a painful story. Very Happy flower
I was almost tempted of getting the Lusitano, only because I like best these colors than the regular one but those are special for those that made Schleich as the main target of their collection and also that love horses. So, they found the right place to live. Very Happy Those are really special for you and for me special would be a regular Lusitano repainted by Silvia! Laughing

Taylcoel wrote:
congrats! cheers I really want all of these but only have enough money for one Crying or Very sad Could anyone advise me which one is the best as i can not choose scratch ?

Taylor, it is nice that you have money for one of them. You know some people will never have the chance of finding one, so to have the chance of choosing is better than nothing! geek
I clearly suggest the Lusitano. I don't understand anything of horses but one thing I know... a Lusitano is always the best! Hahah! :)
It has a great pose although legs are a little spread and he looks nice with these colors! Very Happy

Yes Roger, you´re right! Yvette was so helpful! I told her personally, but I forgot to add this o the forum:

arrow THANK YOU YVETTE! cheers cheers

And Roger, if you want a special Lusitano, I think you know what to do... just PM me! Very Happy

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 am

[quote="SyLoBe"]
Roger wrote:

Yes Roger, you´re right! Yvette was so helpful! I told her personally, but I forgot to add this o the forum:

arrow THANK YOU YVETTE! cheers cheers

And Roger, if you want a special Lusitano, I think you know what to do... just PM me! Very Happy

Silvia, Yvett is surely a special person! flower
About the special Lusitano, as long as I have a good idea and all the bright stars of the sky give me the correct sign, I'll pm you for sure! bounce Like a Star @ heaven Wink

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Very nice additions!
Congratulations, Silvia)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Thank you my friends!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
ida

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Müller Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:41 am

today i've got the new SE horses from müller

Number 72090
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Number 72089

Number 72087

Number 72088

Regards Franz

Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten! - The better is the enemy of the good!

Schaut doch auch mal auf unsere Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ida on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiewe.de
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:49 am

I think I will buy them, they look really nice! Very Happy
Thanks for showing them.

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:17 pm

the lipizzaner mare is great and the arabian mare is better in black coat
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Oh my gosh! I've not seen them before but wow.. Just stunning colors! The Hanoverian and lippi are the best! Where you can get those? Surprised ;0 : o

Thank you!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:03 pm

jonesee wrote:
Oh my gosh! I've not seen them before but wow.. Just stunning colors! The Hanoverian and lippi are the best! Where you can get those? Surprised ;0 : o

Thank you!
They're available in Muller stores in Germany Wink

I want the Hanoverian and Lippizaner mare affraid affraid bounce bounce

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:12 pm

And in Austria. Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:15 pm

arafan wrote:
And in Austria. Wink

So people can't get them online... Mad *Why I'm here so ****** far away from everything* silent

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:17 pm

You can phone or mail Mueller, I also do it so.

Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Oh wow! That paint! They look amazing!!!!! Apart from the arab...that mold is not paticularly well made...

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Wow! The paintwork is amazing for what Schleich is putting out now! bounce I'll get all but the Arab mare. Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Haybale Farm wrote:
Oh wow! That paint! They look amazing!!!!! Apart from the arab...that mold is not paticularly well made...

A good notice! Very Happy The Arab is ugly and a new painting doesn't save her tongue

Thank you Alvaro! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:16 pm

They're lovely recolours..most are better than the originals! Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Although I don't like these molds, I really love the new colors. Lipi looks particularly beautiful, mainly on 2nd picture. No Princess for Carola. Crying or Very sad Though, the weird Arabian mare, that my niece love, is now in a black swan version... less silly in that color actually. Very Happy
I hope they make a blue dun Fjord next time and mainly, a Princess variation to our Carola. flower

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:39 pm

What is that croc? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:00 pm

jonesee wrote:

I don't know! Laughing I was deleting some double posts on this topic when I noticed that my post was several times repeated. I never thought it would happen with a single beer. drunken geek

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I don't know! Laughing I was deleting some double posts on this topic when I noticed that my post  was several times repeated. I never thought it would happen with a single beer. drunken geek

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:11 pm

I only like the first one and I want that one reaaallllyyy badly now XD
To bad that they are only available in that Muller store, phu...

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Congratulations for the horse collectors, i hope someday there is also a SE for wildlife collectors:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:33 pm

They look pretty good. Though I don't like Arab model regardless. Congrats though!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Lady S

Country/State : Uk

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 am

Will Muller ship out of Germany?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Müller Schleich special edition Horses
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next