Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:58 pm

I don't know why those with larger ears are always shier. albino 🐰
Welcome to Michigan, now you're a cottontail. Wink Lovely pair and gift from LeeAnn, interesting to see the size difference of the ears when it is supposed that they represent the same species. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Welcome to Michigan, now you're a cottontail. Wink Lovely pair and gift from LeeAnn, interesting to see the size difference of the ears when it is supposed that they represent the same species. Very Happy

I guess the Yowie Rabbit is the fennec / bat eared among rabbits. Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Well, LeeAnn, you can now say you've influenced something.  I have a horse in my collection. And a couple fish from Replica Toy Fish Co.  (used thebigzoo.com, got a free-shipping deal and the fishies were on sale, so I thought I'd risk it to see if I actually liked them and the fish).  The mare just appeared out of nowhere in my shopping cart.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Nice additions Laura :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Yes!!!!!!!! Horse!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:41 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!! Horse!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I do not collect horses!

No No  No  No  No

My son came in half-way thru and demanded they say other things. So if it doesn't make sense, just blame my four-year-old.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 pm

I tooke so long to reply that now you're collecting horses and fish and they talk and say funny things and all. Laughing
Keep walking... Wink

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:

I guess the Yowie Rabbit is the fennec / bat eared among rabbits. Very Happy

Laughing... or a kit fox like those that can be found in American deserts. Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm not collecting horses or fish! (I'm sure I'll be most convincing as I pry them from my children's grasp) Wink

Or perhaps, "that lack of a reply from you drove me to insanity. It is the only explanation!"

Cute fox Roger. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:20 am

Wilorvise wrote:

Or perhaps, "that lack of a reply from you drove me to insanity. It is the only explanation!"

lol!
Tropical fish are better for your kids, these look too much like those that they have to eat sometimes. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Roger wrote:

lol!
Tropical fish are better for your kids, these look too much like those that they have to eat sometimes. Laughing

Not to worry, dear croc. We don't eat fish. Very Happy *gasp*  The horror, I know.  But that means there's more for you to eat! We wouldn't want our favorite crocodilian starving for lack of fish, now would we? pirat

(But you're right, the kids would probably adore tropical fish as well. Cool )

My only problem with them is that they don't float.  Better diving then floating toys. Which wouldn't bother ME too much except that I had to deal with a severely disappointed 4-year-old who was expecting them to float for some reason.  Thankfully I think we've resolved that matter.

Thanks Christophe Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Tell her fishes are not floating... at least when they are alive Wink
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:24 am

So I went thru my Amazon wish lists the other day, meaning to prune them and I saw that the Noah's Pals snow leopard s were listed as "in stock" and I said, "pretty pretty please may I get them, pleeeeaaase?" to my husband. He sighed dramatically, so I promised I'd use them as a Christmas present. And he said "fine..."

And that's how my CollectA snow leopard cub came to welcome new friends.

NP:"Let me out!"
C: "Maybe if I try this..."

So Susanne I can be happy now that I missed out last time to you and your lighting network.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:42 am

Yay! They are gorgeous Very Happy Congratulations! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:43 am

Wonderful snow leopards cheers

And G* ! I missed s good laugh Sleep

Great to have it now, on a greay, dark, wet morning cheers lol!

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:15 pm

It is with much fanfare I welcome a gift from my husband into the family.  The blue giraffe had been off visiting his dinosaur friend, but they returned in time for the family photo.

Garth and Grace are lovely though a bit cobbled together, and substantially lighter in color than the prototypes shown on the box. Apparently I now collect giraffes since I have a herd.  Crocodile

My son kindly lined them all up for me.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:24 pm

So many nice giraffes !!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:27 pm

It's a giraffe party! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Gir-reat flock alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien cheers

I like the blue giraffe and his friend Very Happy Very Happy

Your son arranged them so nicely Applause

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:29 pm

widukind wrote:
So many nice giraffes !!!!

Thanks

LeeAnn wrote:
It's a giraffe party! Very Happy
Crocodile perhaps a convention? :)

SUSANNE wrote:
Gir-reat flock alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien cheers

I like the blue giraffe and his friend Very Happy Very Happy

Your son arranged them so nicely Applause
Lol. Thank you.
I will pass on your compliments. He will be thrilled.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:55 am

Nice tribe and excellent family portrait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Introducing the newest superhero team:Superdino, his son Superbiter and the Amazing Supertapir. Because dinos aren't as shallow as the media protrays them...

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

When she was 5 years old my daughter invented her own superheroin: Hamburgirl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

When she was 5 years old my daughter invented her own superheroin: Hamburgirl Very Happy

Kids have such great imaginations. My sons the four and a half year old. My daughters 2 and not quite yet into naming thing past "mine" and "that's his"

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next