Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 am

Laura, Breyer is a very dangerous way! affraid Those are great additions to you and your kids and it is very kind from you that you acquired these bulls thinking in our friends, I know some are having troubles to get these. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:28 am

It's true, Roger - Breyer is very dangerous. I'm telling you, LeeAnn is a bad influence. Laughing

I have nowhere to put a large collection of them so I think I'll be able to keep the Breyers in rein. My husband and I made very strict guidelines on the acquisition of such. :) penalties include paperwork.

Last edited by Wilorvise on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 am

I love TERRA water buffalo and bison. I let my US colleague find several Targets in Boston and Worcester, but no founds.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:43 am

Could you make more pics (a walkaround maybe?) of the bison? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:54 pm

Beautieful additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:55 pm

The bison and water buffalo went very quickly. I forgot to update, apologies.

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Today I was surprised by my husband coming home with a package. It was a dog treats box thoughtfully provided for dalmations as they travelled from Denmark.  sunny
Along with a few other equally delightful goodies. From our amazing and generous Susanne.   I'll get pictures of the rest, but for now they're recovering from jet lag. :).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great that they arrived safely Very Happy
My doggies are always delighted to supply the empty boxes  Crocodile  tongue  Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 am

lol! drunken

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:15 am

Susanne somehow packs the feelings of Christmas into a small package. I must someday learn her secret!

There was this beautifully wrapped box that came to me. Inside, I opened it and found far more than I thought possible.

Today, some of the animals decided to host a party for their new friends from Denmark (and the rest went for a quiet retreat with their new friends, So I have not pictured them all.)

Susanne taught the Chinchilla how to be a DJ!
(Even the Pennsylvanian Icy got into the spirit of things)

The flying squirrel decided to jump off a jar to stretch his arms after a long trip. A helicopter standing by to make sure it was as safe as possible.

The new Albert Heijn friends stood around a little uncertain. They felt a bit out of place, but soon,

one by one they hung out with their larger counterparts

the dalmations were accepted as surrogate puppies for the Schleich/CollectA pair

The medusaceratops was delighted to meet a family of other 'ceratops and any awkwardness was lost in debate...

And lastly pictured, but not least, the Eikoh Rhino was shown the party buffet and had to help check the quality. :)

Thank you again Susanne for a wonderful box of joy!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:18 am

Phantastic additions Laura :) A lot of must haves :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Susanne knows how to please us! Very Happy Lots of great additions and good stories! Very Happy
I know you're providing a good comparison picture but could you please tell me how tall is the Eikoh rhino? Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:42 pm

The right question is : How small is the Eikoh rhino? Laughing

Big congratulation Laura Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:54 pm

You are right, Susanne covered every empty space see could see drunken cheers
Great new animals Very Happy All are happy and full of adventure already Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The right question is : How small is the Eikoh rhino? Laughing

Big congratulation Laura Very Happy

lol! Yes, that's the right question and Laura already showed me how small this rhino is! Shocked

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Thanks everyone. Very Happy

--
So, a mysterious package came in the mail today. 'Twas from LeeAnn. And inside was my household's first Classic Breyer - the black QH etched by LeeAnn. And Wow, her pictures didn't do him justice.  Shocked

(Oh right maybe a pic)

The kids instantly fell in love with him. :) His travelling companion/ guard alligator is pictured with him.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 am

A classic work from LeeAnn and a very beautiful one. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:29 am

cheers I'm glad the kids liked him Very Happy I love you

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Well, I happened to get a really great deal on a couple Noah's Pals sets (and figured I'd get their Marabous before there was a new one to tempt me.).

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Great horse and Noah palls, big congrats Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Laughing Just before Papo releasing a marabou, such an opportune timing. Very Happy
My only Noah's Pals is a pair of lions like yours. Very Happy I hope you can complete the collection if it is your wish, as a collection it works in a fantastic way. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Congrats Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:29 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Great horse and Noah palls, big congrats Very Happy
Thanks, Karín!

Roger wrote:
Laughing Just before Papo releasing a marabou, such an opportune timing. Very Happy
My only Noah's Pals is a pair of lions like yours. Very Happy I hope you can complete the collection if it is your wish, as a collection it works in a fantastic way. Very Happy

I like how they are all scaled. :) I'll probably have to make my own ark for them...

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats Very Happy
Thanks for putting up with my ten thousand "woo! Great deal!" Messages Wink

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next