Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2016 revealed page 4!

Go down 
+52
donny ong
Viking Spawn
Sartje
Bongo
Ludichris1
citizen5
TheLastStardust
hawkins_zh
bjarki12
JonasV
baltimore zoo
onatello
Rhamphorhynchus
TheSpottedCat
john2xtheman
Kikimalou
Shanti
shadoweon
Taos
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Silver Unicornis
cattlecollector
Logan'sArk
SeanieP
KYT
pm64
LeeAnn
MartinH
LukaLeon085
Jetty
widukind
jarda
Florian
NightLioness
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Fossa
JamesPanda
POP of FAN
Tupolew Tu-154
Sergey
Bonobo
Ana
ze_neto
sbell
Takama
ken yeo
bojan
Roger
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
SilkySky
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:45 am

Oh the kaprosuchus is awesome! I also really like the kangaroo and puma. I just hope the puma is a bit bigger than their last one, I can't quite tell with these photos.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:43 pm

A few more photos!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 pm

DINOWORLD Quote: Good news for fans of papo, the new dinosaur papo will be out of the way we have reservations at this time, and now the staff of everything dinosaur should have stolen by like coming here to see the details that has been shared right now.
1. Baryonyx. Standing up, have a look at the tail and not a problem to stand the job length 33 cm Height 16.5 cm color out sugar orange mixed gray details and the paint on the base papo.
2. New Velociraptor this one size as velociraptor the same length 17 cm, the pictures don't even see how much detail as I read a description fur do good work out in my arms, touch the ground right now in my mind, I'm just about. A page that will look at how you have to wait and see the picture better than this.
3. Running T. Rex Aquamarine ye t REX, ran the same size thèā deim come in color new look and the color down, there's nothing to worry about.
4. Kaprosuchus Size Length 23 cm, this job stand on 4 legs shouldn't have nothing to worry about stand up and take this one will be special than the others, all the hit that instead of a bottom jaw to move this one move jaw on Yes.
5. Velociraptor Aquamarine ye come in color similar to you echo in the JW
Like yourself, the waiting, Thai would have a shop import for shop in one more month, let's ask, yes, sir.

These will be coming sooner than we thought! cheers

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:38 pm

The Puma looks really odd to me for now.
The neck is too long and the position of the tail eludes me.
(Unless this Puma was probed by aliens in its sleep...)

NightLioness wrote:
Spider!! Give me that spider! XD I'm afraid for real ones, but have a soft spot for model ones :3

That spider creeps me out too!
That's a good thing I guess.
I'm also considering buying it, because it grosses me out so much.

The Velociraptor is lovely and on my To-Buy list.

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks Pop of Fan. These are fun to see.

I like the more vibrant colors on the Baryonyx and Tyrannosaurus. I think I might like the Baryonyx. What a Face  I'm not sure what to think about the lower jaw, but the detailed mouth looks good. It is flamboyant, but maybe in a stork-like way rather than just monstrous. Actually it matches the new Schleich pelican! It looks like extra material is added to the right foot, so the balancing ability of the model will be interesting to find out. I think it would be even better if the arms could move, though, since it looks like there are seams there anyway. The  Velociraptor is difficult to judge yet from just two pictures.

The spider looks excellent. The whale looks good but I haven't yet looked closely at the available versions to make comparisons. The kangaroo could be one of the most realistic sculptures of this animal, with a really red kangaroo-ish face. It would be even better with more grey in the fur. I like the catalog picture of the puma best, but I think I would like this model more in person. I remember being on the fence for a while with some pictures of the older puma, and that is an exceptionally good model. I assumed they were making a new one to increase the size, but still can't tell from the pics.

It seems like a good year for Papo figures, maybe not for new species but for consistent quality and updating. I look forward to seeing the hare, as well as others…

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 pm

The Papo feathered Velociraptor reminds me of the Sideshow Collectibles statue of the one fighting with the Protoceratops. Very Happy

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Viking Spawn wrote:
Papo Puma!  Photos courtesy of POP of FAN! Very Happy

I can't wait!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:50 am

When can we buy Papo?

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:44 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
When can we buy Papo?

Online sources said the new stuff will be available in the first quarter of the year! Probably a month or so.

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:08 am

Viking Spawn wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
When can we buy Papo?

Online sources said the new stuff will be available in the first quarter of the year!  Probably a month or so.
I what web site please I love here in California Republic.
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:20 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
Viking Spawn wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
When can we buy Papo?

Online sources said the new stuff will be available in the first quarter of the year!  Probably a month or so.
I what web site please I love here in California Republic.

I've always ordered from Happy Hen Toys. Wink

Best prices IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess it will also depend upon what you're looking for too? Happy Hen carries everything. If you collect just dinosaurs like myself, there are other options as well. Dan's Dinosaurs already has a preorder for the new 2016 dinosaur goodies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps.

Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:59 am

Papo Korea has revealed some pics of the new baryonyx

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Fossa wrote:
Papo Korea has revealed some pics of the new baryonyx

Fossa, tha't very kind from you but Papo Korea was already kind enough to post them before on page 11. Thanks anyway! Very Happy

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Is the paint on the baryonyx in the new pictures the same on the one pictured in the catalogue? It looks (to my eyes, at least) very different. Is it maybe some kind of vibrantly painted exclusive like the rainbow T-rex? Or is just the usual discrepancy between prototypes and mass-produced models that for some reason is more noticeable than usual?
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:42 pm

He looks like an alien, but i like that. ^^

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:05 am

bjarki12 wrote:
Is the paint on the baryonyx in the new pictures the same on the one pictured in the catalogue?  It looks  (to my eyes, at least) very different.  Is it maybe some kind of vibrantly painted exclusive like the rainbow T-rex?  Or is just the usual discrepancy between prototypes and mass-produced models that for some reason is more noticeable than usual?

I do believe these last pictures are of the Prototype.
Which would explain the very nice paint job.

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Oh goodness, a white cerberus...very tempting!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2016 revealed page 4!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8