Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2016 revealed page 4!

Go down 
+52
donny ong
Viking Spawn
Sartje
Bongo
Ludichris1
citizen5
TheLastStardust
hawkins_zh
bjarki12
JonasV
baltimore zoo
onatello
Rhamphorhynchus
TheSpottedCat
john2xtheman
Kikimalou
Shanti
shadoweon
Taos
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Silver Unicornis
cattlecollector
Logan'sArk
SeanieP
KYT
pm64
LeeAnn
MartinH
LukaLeon085
Jetty
widukind
jarda
Florian
NightLioness
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Fossa
JamesPanda
POP of FAN
Tupolew Tu-154
Sergey
Bonobo
Ana
ze_neto
sbell
Takama
ken yeo
bojan
Roger
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
SilkySky
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:30 pm

What's with the wildlife? bounce
It must be also in the catalouge

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:46 pm

The Kaprosuchus is interesting (the Safari is still far better) but that Baryonyx...that may be the worst thing Papo has ever done to a prehistoric animal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:10 pm

the baryonyx head looks wonderful, it's a shame to look down that beauty and find such a beer drinker belly and terribly unnatural pose.

the feathered raptor is nice, same for the kaprosuchus.

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:15 pm

The feathered Velociraptor and Kaprosuchus seem good but the Baryonyx looks a total mess .. like different species fused into one ... maybe the catalog pic angle is bad scratch

I think Papo "just" managed to get the Kaprosuchus figure alright.. but the Baryoynx Rolling Eyes maybe its the catalog pic playing tricks Smile

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Fossa wrote:
the baryonyx head looks wonderful, it's a shame to look down that beauty and find such a beer drinker belly and terribly unnatural pose.

the feathered raptor is nice, same for the kaprosuchus.

Exactly my advice !!!

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:24 pm

1. kaprosuchus, 2. feathered velociraptor, 3. baryonyx (but some "fat" Wink ) Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:43 pm

I like them all a lot, so much so I might have to buy them, but the baryonyx is disappointing. I wish they would've left the spikes off and gave it a more normal pose.I agree it looks like a godzilla monster.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 pm

So does papo release dinosaur only catalogues? Or is that the only part that was shared on DTF?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 pm

A green new bald raptor. What is with the raptor, which had the same color like the new T-Rex?

Feathered raptor is great, but i also love the naked ones. I write a story that explains, why.

The baryonyx looks like an alien, but i like it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Ana wrote:
I'm not dino expert but to me the Baryonyx doesn't look natural at all. It looks like Godzilla monster or something - heavy and absurdly posed. What a Face

Haha!
I was more thinking of this:

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
So does papo release dinosaur only catalogues? Or is that the only part that was shared on DTF?

The DTF is only about prehistoric animals, so that's why it's the only thing they showed.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm

I know, I was just wondering if someone could ask for more scans, there are a few members from here who are members of dtf too. I was just curious.

Back to top Go down
POP of FAN

Country/State : states

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:22 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I know, I was just wondering if someone could ask for more scans, there are a few members from here who are members of dtf too. I was just curious.

Hi, this is POP of FAN from DTF (and also belongs to STS Forum :) ), the uploader to PAPO's 2016 dino figurines on the DTF.

Sorry I am late, had a couple of things to take care of yesterday. I'll upload the Papo wild animal / marine life / cats, dogs, horse today.
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:32 am

POP of FAN wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Hi, this is POP of FAN from DTF (and also belongs to STS Forum :) ), the uploader to PAPO's 2016 dino figurines on the DTF.

Sorry I am late, had a couple of things to take care of yesterday. I'll upload the Papo wild animal / marine life / cats, dogs, horse today.

Grazie ! Pop of Fan cheers

Country/State : states

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:42 am

Hi, guys.

Now PAPO Korea so proudly presents "PAPO's 2016"s:

And don't forget: you heard it first from POP of FAN & PAPO Korea. :)

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 am

fantastic !! Grazie P o F

the puma the impala classic birds !! and another new Tiger !! amazing !! Papo rocked it !!

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:46 am

THE KANGAROO IS PERFECT !!!

The head looks really better than the ones made by other brands. Now I can say I'll have a kangaroo in my collection :)

The impala and marabout are must haves :) Thanks Papo

Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks, Pop of Fan!!.

That standing tiger is just amazing Applause

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:52 am

WOW!
Very impressive list of newcomers for 2016!
Marabou!
Applause Applause Applause

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:59 am

My jaw dropped! An impala! And CollectA made an Hirola, now we have BOTH!!! Very Happy
Omg, many, many, many animals I want! Standing tiger, marabu stork, arctic wolf and fox, kangaroo, new cats (all of them!) and the AS dog and many more.

The only two i don't like are the narwal and the new puma scratch

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 am

NightLioness wrote:
My jaw dropped! An impala! And CollectA made an Hirola, now we have BOTH!!! Very Happy
Omg, many, many, many animals I want! Standing tiger, marabu stork, arctic wolf and fox, kangaroo, new cats (all of them!) and the AS dog and many more.

Karin it's an impala Wink sunny sunny

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:05 am

Fantastic, thank you for sharing! Very Happy Applause cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce :
Papo this year gave me a great pleasure with many favorite! Wink
Not talking birds, the faucaunier undoubtedly squeezed this in my collection! cheers sunny
Marabout great surprise, pink Flament; Always a bit thick legs over your waders.
Puma, Arctic fox, Impala love! sunny
The laying of Puma reminds me of Safari Ltd. In 2001, which is larger. study
The Tiger standing still a tiger what saves him is his posture ..... Laughing
Grand hare standing wish, I Arrais preferred a hare California, stay French, I love. Applause
Two of the new Cats, seduce me Too! Cool
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:08 am

Florian wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Yes I know Wink An Impala! And CollectA made an Hirola, so we have both now Wink
There where a few who where sad that CollectA didn't made an Impala, but now Papo has.
So CollectA made a good choice Very Happy

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:09 am

NightLioness wrote:
Florian wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Yes I know Wink An Impala! And CollectA made an Hirola, so we have both now Wink
There where a few who where sad that CollectA didn't made an Impala, but now Papo has.
So CollectA made a good choice Very Happy

Indeed :)

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 am

Fantastic figures! I like the new tiger, marabou, kangaroo and hare! Thank you, Papo for the new figures and thank you, POP of FAN & PAPO Korea, for sharing these catalog pages!

Not sure with the flamingo (too thick legs) but generally really great year for all Papo fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 revealed page 4!    Papo 2016 revealed page 4!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2016 revealed page 4!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next