Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!

Go down 
+25
Duma
Takama
Bongo
Dutch Bear
shadoweon
Oryx7557
Blublub
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
Iuri97
Dum_my
trevok4
A-J
Taos
pokeyanyway
Logan'sArk
SchleichWildlife
ghostme9
Geospiza fortis
Gwaine
widukind
SUSANNE
arafan
Roger
NightLioness
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:25 pm

Realistically thinking, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right, the chances of the winner being a ring-tailed lemur are high. Being the cutest is a big advantage in a brand that is very popular among children, well pointed also that animated movies have a huge influence and Schleich never released a lemur what is quite strange as it was the flamingo until this year.
I re-voted bongo using my mobile phone too and I updated the title of this topic and now link to vote can be found on first post. bounce Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Roger wrote:
I also voted bongo although it is not my favorite of the list. It is a long wished figure on forum, a new species for major companies and please don't expect a bongo from CollectA because they won't release it. Mojö also gave up from doing it. The list is good, maybe okapi is the least interesting but not as uninteresting as a panda.
Maybe Schleich is not too much interested in a bongo, it is hard to manufacture and they are just releasing an oryx, though, they promised and we do our part voting on it.  bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait, what? I though CollectA thought about making a Bongo next year, because it was to late to do it his year? scratch

Well, I voted for a Bongo also Very Happy
And if we don't get a Bongo, from Schleich or any brand of that matter, we can always order one from Noemi when it is done Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm

[quote="NightLioness"]
Roger wrote:
I also voted bongo although it is not my favorite of the list. It is a long wished figure on forum, a new species for major companies and please don't expect a bongo from CollectA because they won't release it. Mojö also gave up from doing it. The list is good, maybe okapi is the least interesting but not as uninteresting as a panda.
Maybe Schleich is not too much interested in a bongo, it is hard to manufacture and they are just releasing an oryx, though, they promised and we do our part voting on it.  bounce bounce

Wait, what? I though CollectA thought about making a Bongo next year, because it was to late to do it his year? scratch

And if we don't get a Bongo, from Schleich or any brand of that matter, we can always order one from Noemi when it is done Very Happy

Numaan wrote:
Some antelopes are on the way that much I can say.......no bongo this year but I will try to push this one through another year. The new ones are brand new ever made before species which should certainly satisfy you antelope lovers out there.

One has been modelled on a museum taxidermy and I think it is lovely.....wait and see!

It seems you are right, I missed completely this post from Numaan or I don't remember seeing it. Bongo was out of CollectA plans once it was expected Mojö was releasing it. It was what I thought, obviously, Numaan also understood that Mojo won't make it and probably they are releasing it in 2017. Hoever, if Schleich winner is a bongo, I am sure Numaan can transform that bongo in something different if it is not being done already... maybe an addax? Wink

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Iuri97 wrote:
Yeah, I´m also really, really, REALLY hoping that the winner is not the lemur. I mean, nothing wrong with lemurs, but they are common as figures already. I don´t feel that we need another one, at least not as this poll´s winner.

Please don't say this out loud to any Play Visions collectors Laughing

I voted for bongo, but the others were very tempting as well Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

Wait, what? I though CollectA thought about making a Bongo next year, because it was to late to do it his year?  scratch

Numaan wrote:
Some antelopes are on the way that much  I can say.......no bongo this year but I will try to push this one through another year. The new ones are  brand new  ever made before species which should certainly satisfy you antelope lovers out there.

One has been modelled on a museum taxidermy and I think it is lovely.....wait and see!

It seems you are right, I missed completely this post from Numaan or I don't remember seeing it. Bongo was out of CollectA plans once it was expected Mojö was releasing it. It was what I thought, obviously, Numaan also understood that Mojo won't make it and probably they are releasing it in 2017. Hoever, if Schleich winner is a bongo, I am sure Numaan can transform that bongo in something different if it is not being done already... maybe an addax? Wink

bounce Bongo or not, CollectA sure knows how to surprise us all Very Happy So maybe an Addax indeed Very Happy

We will see next year I guess. Exciting!!!

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:43 pm

There's an other chance to give a vote, just write the letter of your animal in the comments! :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Iuri97 wrote:
Yeah, I´m also really, really, REALLY hoping that the winner is not the lemur. I mean, nothing wrong with lemurs, but they are common as figures already. I don´t feel that we need another one, at least not as this poll´s winner.

Please don't say this out loud to any Play Visions collectors Laughing

I voted for bongo, but the others were very tempting as well Smile

I think so too, no another ringtailed lemur please. I had hope for a absolutly new specie but Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Logan'sArk

Logan'sArk

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Wait, is today the 18th?

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:26 pm

I changed my mind-I bet the Sloth will win-I've forgot the Movie"Zootopia".....

By the way-somebody should tell Schleich Ring-tailed lemurs do not come from a Jungle.....
Back to top Go down
Logan'sArk

Logan'sArk

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:18 am

Bongo Very Happy
Sloth Very Happy
Clouded leopard Very Happy
Okapi Very Happy
Ring tailed lemur Mad

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:55 am

I chose a Bongo because i know we all want one.

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:33 am

I voted more than 60 times for the Bongo-hope, it helps!

But who said the voting is closing at April 18th ? This was two days ago....but as I said, Sloth or the Lemur will be the winner.

But nevertheless, I defenitely prefer a Collecta Bongo, because their quality is the best-no chance for Schleich to reach an equal excellent detailed quality.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Bongo wrote:
But who said the voting is closing at April 18th ? This was two days ago....but as I said, Sloth or the Lemur will be the winner.

I thought voting would open at April 18th, but that clearly wasn't true either Laughing

Bongo wrote:
But nevertheless, I defenitely prefer a Collecta Bongo, because their quality is the best-no chance for Schleich to reach an equal excellent detailed quality.

A CollectA bongo sure would be great, but we all know CollectA produces more interesting species than Schleich does, so we'll see what the future brings Wink Despite the fact that CollectA figurines have better quality, a bongo in Schleich's range of figurines would be the start of a right direction again.. Who knows what Schleich will bring in the future!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Duma

Duma

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Bongo! It would look amazing and unique!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 am

Duma wrote:
Bongo! It would look amazing and unique!

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Ocelot
Sloth
knobbed hornbills

Very Happy bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:42 pm

lol!  Bongo it will be !! ...if the Sloth does not get too many votes. And yes I would love another Bongo from CollectA anytime Wink  the more Bongos the merrier cheers whatever the result a very good initiative from Schleich sunny hope to be voting every year for a new animal species from them

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:15 am

Bongo wrote:

So do I!

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:53 am

I hope they let us vote for a new dinosaur some year. Then i will really be pestering them

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:07 am

Takama wrote:
I hope they let us vote for a new dinosaur some year.   Then i will really be pestering them

cheers Yes this initiative may just go the right way in future ! You never know these days.

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Don't know if it has anything to do with anything, but Schleich has added what looks like gray watermarks below their options for the new animal. Don't know if these are from actual pictures of animals, actual pictures of the animal figures or possible hints as to what the figure will look like if voted to be next years animals.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:12 am

I saw them too and I hade exactly the same thought!
Maybe they are a sketch for the real deal.
But maybe they are just images to let people see how the real animal looks like while they are voting.
I doesn't surprise me if the majority of people don't know what a Bongo looks like, or what markings a clouded leopard has Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Ihope we will see a Bongo drunken
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Bongo it is ! Very Happy cheers sunny Wink Im sure CollectA or Mojo may give us a Bongo too in 2018 maybe Wink !! Just in case Bongo looses out... it may be to the sloth or Cloudy , but im sure the Bongo is gonna win !! the Sloth or Cloudy are still better than a Lemur ( done by most except Schleich n bully) or an Okapi ( done to death by all brands except Mojo)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:59 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
Bongo it is ! Very Happy cheers sunny Wink  Im sure CollectA or Mojo may give us a Bongo too in 2018 maybe Wink !! Just in case Bongo looses out... it may be to the sloth or Cloudy , but im sure the Bongo is gonna win !! the Sloth or Cloudy are still better than a Lemur ( done by most except Schleich n bully) or an Okapi ( done to death by all brands except Mojo)

I would be happy to see a competitor for the Mojo Clouded leopard but I would prefer a Papo one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next