Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!

Go down 
+25
Duma
Takama
Bongo
Dutch Bear
shadoweon
Oryx7557
Blublub
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
Iuri97
Dum_my
trevok4
A-J
Taos
pokeyanyway
Logan'sArk
SchleichWildlife
ghostme9
Geospiza fortis
Gwaine
widukind
SUSANNE
arafan
Roger
NightLioness
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 3:20 pm

I dont think Papo will venture too deep.. this year the Marabou Stork was a positive step by them...  they are most happy making the usual suspects Wink  .. but if they should venture deep , they should try for a Serval or Caracal !! something nobody besides the Japanese have made

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
I dont think Papo will venture too deep.. this year the Marabou Stork was a positive step by them...  they are most happy making the usual suspects Wink  .. but if they should venture deep , they should try for a Serval or Caracal !! something nobody besides the Japanese have made

Indeed no company except Mojo went to deep with Clouded leopard. Wink I only think Papo would be at the best position to compete since they are still for me the Big cats brand n°1 Very Happy A caracal or a Serval would be welcome too drunken
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 am

Tommrow is the DAY we will know-Schleich will present us the winenr.Get Ready to get NO suprise-I'm sure the Sloth or the lemur will made it-so No Bongo-Fan should be dissappouinted-it is clear he will not mad eit.

By the Way-even the Bongo should win the voting, that doesn't means Schleich really will produce him-they will say-the Sloth is the winner, and will prodcue him-nobody knows..I have absoulte no trust in this brand ....
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:04 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Ihope we will see a Bongo drunken

I prefer CollectA to make a Bongo. I hope for 2017.

Kikimalou wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
Bongo it is ! Very Happy cheers sunny Wink  Im sure CollectA or Mojo may give us a Bongo too in 2018 maybe Wink !! Just in case Bongo looses out... it may be to the sloth or Cloudy , but im sure the Bongo is gonna win !! the Sloth or Cloudy are still better than a Lemur ( done by most except Schleich n bully) or an Okapi ( done to death by all brands except Mojo)

I would be happy to see a competitor for the Mojo Clouded leopard but I would prefer a Papo one Wink

Definitely!

Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:19 pm

and.... in order:

LAST PLACE : Bongo    Evil or Very Mad  pale
4th PLACE   :Ringtail Lemur  Applause
3rd PLACE   : Okapi
2nd PLACE   : Clouded Leopard
1st PLACE    : Sloth   Smile

Oh well - we tried our best.  It does make you wonder (am I allowed to say this)  how much of this was rigged..... Wink  Either way - I'm happy with a sloth for my collection.  This whole thing could of been ALOT worse.  Imagine if the line up was "Jaguar, Panda, Lion, Giraffe, Hippo" Suspect
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:22 pm

It was in fact a sloth.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:25 pm

............... dahm...................
COLLECTAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Bongo please :3

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Well Im happy with a Sloth

Honestly i did not expect the Bongo to get any respect from the public

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:17 pm

We are not yet strong enough to influence Schleich! Laughing
Honestly, I am happy that the winner is a sloth, one of the best options among the final lot. I was however expecting a sloth from Schleich next years, mainly since the company started releasing these sets like the one with tropical frogs, using that way, they can even make a sloth with a branch that can be removed from it. I hope they don't make it generic and that they go to the species level as Mojö did with the Linnaeus'. Sleep

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:33 am

I'm perfectly happy with a sloth. Personally, at the moment with the style of the company I think it will suit them well since it has a certain cute factor. So as long as they don't go making fur like they did with the growling wolf I think the model will hopefully be a good one. I'm surprised that they even listed a clouded leopard and a bongo in their final cut since many people don't know those animals really, so there may be hope in the future. (Especially since a bongo calf is one of the cutest things you can see Laughing ).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:33 am

Actually I'm happy that bongo didn't win. Hence the bigger chance to have it by CollectA. I believe Numaan is pushing.

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:20 am

Ok I'm not that dissapoited that the sloth won. Very Happy It will definitley be a nice and rare addition and I hope that it will be an small one. Altought I would have been happy too with an clouded leopard (I belive that Schleich would do a much better paintjob than Mojo did) or a bongo, but ok, let's hope for CollectA.

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:03 am

Surprise, Surprise....First if a Bongo is a hero of an Aniamted Movie, we will get one from Schleich...But no worry, Collecta, the best Animal figurine brand, will give us a Bongo sooner later-so who needs Schleich?
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Mmm... the sloth won, eh? Well, the one I wanted to see other than the bongo was actually the clouded leopard, but, hey, a sloth is good too, and not a species that is made again and again. Better it than another species we have seen before!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:22 pm

A sloth could be a nice addition indeed Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
A sloth could be a nice addition indeed Wink

Christophe interesting addition! Wink
Great desire for me too! drunken bounce drunken drunken drunken bounce
children love, is cute and disney released a cartoon sloth with very current study study study study cheers cheers Very Happy jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4