Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta

Go down 
+2
widukind
costicuba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta Empty
PostSubject: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:14 am

I got this lovely model as a New year present cheers
This guy is 17 years old now, which is pretty young for a real Mammoth Laughing , but it is pretty old for a Papo model :)

Papo Running Mammoth , manufactured in 2000.

Let`s see a walkaround :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Because I didn`t see this model on TAI, I made this extra photo  Wink
So, if these photos are ok for TAI, you are welcome to use them :)

together with his new friend : Safari Mammoth

Last edited by costicuba on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:44 am

Phantastic pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 am

That was a magnificent new year present cheers

Beautyful, very rare, immensely charming and in perfect condition, - WOW !!! I love you

Thankyou for this wonderful walkaround, and congratulations with your new, old critter Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:29 pm

What a great present! This mammoth is just a fabulous piece and you haven't found it on TAI because it has the additional interest of being a steppe mammoth instead of a much more common woolly mammoth. It is even the single steppe mammoth listed on TAI. elephant
Fabulous pictures and everything is fantastic in that figure once pose gives a lot of life to it. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Thank you for your wonderful comments friends sunny

Roger wrote:
This mammoth is just a fabulous piece and you haven't found it on TAI because it has the additional interest of being a steppe mammoth instead of a much more common woolly mammoth. It is even the single steppe mammoth listed on TAI. elephant

Ups Embarassed I have to search more carefully, before to give my ``competent`` opinion Laughing
Thank you very much for the info Roger ..yeah, it was strange for me, that I didn`t find it on TAI ..and now I see why :)
Now I`m even happier , because I have a different mammoth - Steppe Mammoth cheers
I also changed the name of the topic Wink

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:46 pm

By the way, I see on TAI, that the wonderful Susanne`s Mammoth, is with different color variation ..
so maybe my photos are still useful for TAI :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:13 pm

costicuba wrote:
By the way, I see on TAI, that the wonderful Susanne`s Mammoth, is with different color variation ..
so maybe my photos are still useful for TAI :)

Ohhh! I didn't notice the colour difference cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:12 am

Your great pictures are always useful. Yes, you have a very special mammoth, be sure of it. Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 pm

You are starting the new year with a great figure! sunny

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:55 pm

It is a great gift Kosta, congratulation santa

I like the comparison pic because we can clearly that these two models aren't at the same scale, The Carnegie is 1/20 and the Papo is around 1/40, Steppe mammoths were bigger than their wooly descendants Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:41 am

Thank you very much friends :)
And also thank you Kiki for this interesting information :)

PostSubject: Re: Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta   Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 39703 Steppe Mammoth - walkaround by Kosta
Page 1 of 1