Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Other interesting group, especially the serow and the rhino.

sunny sunny

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:08 am

So sorry to hear of the car issues and especially Buck... glad it's 'just' allergies, but those can be terrible enough. Great new figures- you beat me to the Axelrodicthys lol, nice figure isn't it? And those eels look especially nice. Off to view the outdoors photos.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:34 am

Thank you Jill, Fernando, and Kelly!

I have just had a round of bad luck... Buck is fine. I was worried it was a hematoma and would have to be drained (and his glorious ears potentially be deformed) as it had become quite swollen in only a few hours. But luckily the doctor knows more than me and determined it looked more like an allergic reaction. No idea what from as nothing has changed inside or outside really. He is on medication now and is doing MUCH better, ear swelling is gone and just some blisters/scabs to heal up now. But now from one of his medications he is drinking and relieving constantly... diuretics are fun. Wink My cocker has allergies so if it ends up being a recurring issue it won't be a surprise, just unfortunate. :/ When I researched this breed I selected it BECAUSE of its health, and allergies are the only thing that seems to be a possible genetic trait. In 3 years he hasn't ever had an issue so I am hoping he just caught some pollen on the air and it won't be a lifelong discomfort for him.

Yikes that ended up longer than I meant to... sorry to download! I'm not even worried about my car, just relieved that Buck got some help and can get feeling better now.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:12 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Buck and your car- I'm just relieved that Buck didn't have anything more serious! It's always so worrying when dogs or any pets suddenly seem ill- I always find that I completely fear the worst but usually it clears up in a few days or with the help of the vets. I hope it's just a one off issue and won't be recurring- quite mysterious though, I wonder what triggered it! I hope he has a speedy recovery! I love you
Wonderful new models, the Yowies, the unusual wolf, that beautiful Rhino, and I recognise that little snake from one I have, I always wonder what brand it is but it's good to know that there are others out there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 pm

Thank you Bonnie.  Very Happy Buck is doing well and recovering. My package was definitely a bright spot for the week!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Couple fun thrift and ebay finds.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Andrewsarchus was a tad pricey but I really uh... needed it. Wink The Big Country Toys mule deer is a special find for me as that is a local species and one of special interest to me. Seems to be one of 2 models made to be of this species so I was excited to find this one! The others are all thrift store finds (and yowies of course).

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Nice finds! I love the dino eggs in the nest and the Andrewsarchus, I really need to get him someday
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:30 pm

Nice additions, the beautiful deer is my favorite cheers cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:05 pm

Great finds,especially the Mule deer.Strange that hardly any American companies make this species!

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:13 am

Fun group! I love the yowies, I need go out and see if I can find any, those are new ones, right? Congrats on finding that really lovely deer as well!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:27 am

Andrewsarchus is a neat figure!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Thank you everyone! 

Jill those are new series 7 yowies, available in stores now (walmart, walgreens, winco, hobbylobby are where I can find them locally).

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:56 am

Oh, Hobby Lobby has them too? Haven't been there lately.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:51 pm

Wonderful finds, I love the Hyena, Dingo and beautiful white horse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 pm

I wish i could find Yowies also in German stores.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:30 pm

..me too in french ones! bounce
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:12 pm

Thank you friends! I am sure yowies will try to make their way to Europe. Wink

I got a package from Taylor and it had some amazing models in it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't do a whole lot of review right now but I think the models speak for themselves anyway. Wink

I hope to update again in a few days. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:17 pm

Ooo, the Happy Kin strap-toothed whale? That's a rarity!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:34 am

Love the little plesiosaur, and the strap toothed whale, and that little playing foal is charming! Applause

What's with the wolf's mouth? Is he snaggletoothed, or eating something? Lol!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:00 am

I love that albatross eating the fish and strap-toothed whale! Great additions!
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 5:48 am

I can see any rare stuff there. Big congratulations for you and a hurray for our friend Taylor :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:33 am

Hurrray for you and for Taylor, what an amazing box that must have been- sooo many models! cheers cheers
I have always loved that CollectA white lion, and it was of course a joy to see some dogs! Very Happy Very Happy You have such a lovely little Nayab/ Wild Republic pair far left, these two brands seem to have produced models that are exactly the same so I never knew who copied who, or which ones are the original- but either way that pose of the Dalmatian is really nice! cheers You can never have too many PIMPs, I'm so glad that you got the little white pup because I remember thinking that she was definitely a model you should have in your collection after seeing your lovely white childhood friend! I just checked what breed this one is supposed to be and apparently it's a cocker spaniel cross maltese, which is very unusual! Very Happy I love the Border Collie and sheltie too, especially as it's the rarer white version! cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Many beautiful models! cheers cheers what's this grey spotted cat please?
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Where did you get the Happy Kin models? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Thank you everyone! There were lots of treasures in this package so hurray for our friend Taylor indeed. Very Happy I believe most of these were thrift/ebay finds on his end. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next