Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+30
RtasVadumee
Advicot
spacelab
Steve170
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Caspian
Caracal
1claire
Megaptera
Tarunyada
Pardofelis
Roger
widukind
Jolly Reaper
Rakel
sauroid
EmmaMary
Wilorvise
75senta75
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
landrover
CWGross
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Taos
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Thank you, Susanne and Roger Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I also love the variety of sharks Safari has made. If I had more space, I would add much more of them to my collection. And first, I got the Papo Beluga, which looks really good. But the grey back was not really accurate. Then, I found an interesting article about Belugas and one was shown on an image. It looked exactly like the one from CollectA. So, I started to check this model and it's really accurate. The colouration is beautiful and also the teeth are well made and very accurate. In real, the model looks even better than in the catalogue.

Thanks for your explanations! It is good to know the reasons of your choice, it helps us making our own choices.

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Roger wrote:
Megaptera wrote:
Thank you, Susanne and Roger Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I also love the variety of sharks Safari has made. If I had more space, I would add much more of them to my collection. And first, I got the Papo Beluga, which looks really good. But the grey back was not really accurate. Then, I found an interesting article about Belugas and one was shown on an image. It looked exactly like the one from CollectA. So, I started to check this model and it's really accurate. The colouration is beautiful and also the teeth are well made and very accurate. In real, the model looks even better than in the catalogue.

Thanks for your explanations! It is good to know the reasons of your choice, it helps us making our own choices.

You are welcome:)
Now, I'm checking the Bottlenose Dolphin from CollectA.... study
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Thank you, Andreas. I'm always searching for new interesting species and better versions of species I already have. Very Happy

Your collections is so similar to mine - LOL, except I have a different beluga (Papo)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 7:54 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:
Thank you, Andreas. I'm always searching for new interesting species and better versions of species I already have. Very Happy

Your collections is so similar to mine - LOL, except I have a different beluga (Papo)

Also mine is similar regarding this sense, but for the beluga I've chosen what I considered the best: PNSO's one! The CollectA beluga was during many months (still is, I think) in a stationery near my home, but what I wanted is the other :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:02 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

That's right. I also have the Papo Beluga, but it was too Grey for me Very Happy
And the teeth are also more accurate in the CollectA model. But this model is much larger than the one from Papo. As you can see, it's as large as the Humpback Whale.

And, I like the head shape of the CollectA model:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Megaptera on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

Also mine is similar regarding this sense, but for the beluga I've chosen what I considered the best: PNSO's one! The CollectA beluga was during many months (still is, I think) in a stationery near my home, but what I wanted is the other :)

The PNSO one is also very good cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Today, my Safari Great Lakes Toob arrived, so I have now the Great Blue Heron, Canada Goose, American Hering Gull, Little Brown Bat, Yellow Perch, Common Mudpuppy, Hine's Emerald Dragonfly, Lake Erie Water Snake and the Lake Sturgeon:

Last edited by Megaptera on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Lovely array from that amazing toob!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:49 pm

A must have toob

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 7:31 pm

That is a very interesting TOOB from Safari. I hope they continue releasing toobs as nice as this one.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Thank you, everyone Very Happy
Again, Safari has done a great job. I hope they will add more of such beautiful toobs to their range.
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:49 pm

I would buy this toob just for the Canada goose, this is a must-have species !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:54 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
I would buy this toob just for the Canada goose, this is a must-have species !

You are absolutely right. I'm waiting for this model for years. As a child, I always wished to have a Canada Goose model.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:11 am

very interesting species! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Thank you, Caracal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:10 pm

Today, my newcomers arrived.
After a very interesting discussion about the baby crocodile, I've also made some researches. Indeed, the baby crocodile from Papo could be a Spectacled Caiman. So, this one is now a Spectacled Caiman in my collection:

The next newcomer is the Bottlenose Dolphin from CollectA. All in all, I'm really positively surprised. The fluke could be a bit better, but the sclupt really is amazing and well made. The colouration also is quite good. The mouth is a bit over-painted:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 pm

Oh so you got your bottlenose dolphin. Congratulations Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 9:11 pm

Advicot wrote:
Oh so you got your bottlenose dolphin. Congratulations Applause

Thank you, Advicot. I'm really happy with the Dolphin. The proportions are truly amazing.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 9:46 pm

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Thank you, Andreas:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 12:23 am

It is great to see your new additions again! CollectA Sea Life is amazing! Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Roger wrote:
It is great to see your new additions again! CollectA Sea Life is amazing! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger. Its really well made and better than the official images from CollectA.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 8:29 pm

My next newcomer, the Safari Long-tailed Weasel:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 8:41 pm

That figure is currently on my wish list, and is a great figure

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 12:51 pm

Another must have :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next