Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: More info about mamejo nature   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 am

Hi guys,

To answer all of your questions, yes, the Mamejo Nature figures are marked AAA. You can tell if they are AAA, because of the AAA mark stamped on the figures. As for my red panda, he is large, and the only thing written on him is "Red Panda." No brand mark or anything, but still he is very high quality. Hey, also, I can't get pictures yet, because my whole collection has no place to be displayed right now, so it's just sitting in a tote, waiting for some perfect display box. In light of this, the sending of the AAA pictures will be postponed until I can display my collection properly. In the meantime, I myself can still search for figures on ebay or somewhere. Oh, and as for the descriptions to go with my pictures, write whatever you feel would be a good description on Tai. Something that makes sense to other collectors, anyway.

Anna
P.S. The new sea turtle I got, and the AAA sea turtle connected with item number 96071, are both marked AAA sea Turtle, but there is a slight difference between them. Their flippers, shells, faces, and coloring are very different, but other than these signs, they are about the same size. Well, I'll show you sometime, when I take the pictures.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:17 am

I believe Nayab have the molds now, or that could be knock offs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Although not as high quality as the other K&M large red panda, maybe your red panda is the one pictured below sold on Wild Republic polybags. If not, take a look at Toy Animal Wiki and just write red panda to check all listed on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:19 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Night Lioness and friends,

Hey, It's me, and I just wanted to share some interesting news found on ebay.  There are no available pictures to go with this news, but I'll post it anyway.  The news is that I saw on ebay yesterday a AAA polar bear who was sitting down, holding a cub. Does anybody have this figure listed on Tai yet?  If not, it really should be there. Oh, if I ever get my hands on that figure, it will be great!

Anna

P.S. It would be useful for me if those of you who post pictures of AAA figures could let the rest of us know what the figure is, and what position it is in.  This would be especially helpful for me, since my computer is Braille-based, and consequently can not show pictures.  And, if there's anybody else on this forum whose blind, then you might be doing them a favor too.

Anna, I should have noticed it before. I am a low vision person and I know all these technologies, I even use screen reader, for instance. As I know lots of blind people, I've found these figures as excellent resources to show how some animals look like, mainly to those that were born blind or that do not have visual memory from certain creatures. I am also glad that you can use our board and obviously you can invite anyone to enjoy here. Feel free to contact me personally anytime you need or to get any support. You can do it through private message or through my personal mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - if you have some suggestions to give at Toy Animal Wiki or STS-Forum, please feel confortable to do it. I am using the short pose descriptions to distinguish AAA figures at Toy Animal Wiki that may be useful for you too. Let me know if the wiki is user friendly for you and I promise to give back more atention to AAA section after finishing a long work I have to do at Yowies section.
About the sitting polar bear holding a cub, I really don't know it but AAA range is endless. I may check, on DutchBear's collection if he has it. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Toy Cathedral now selling Mamejo Nature AKA I really hope this actually works.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:28 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Today I found out who the supplier is who is supplying retailers with Mamejo Nature figures. It's Imex Model Company, based down in florida. So I called them, and talked with them, and they have agreed to send me a catalogue of the Mamejo Nature products they have. So it looks like I'll be carrying AAA figures pretty soon. If any of you would like to order AAA figures from me, then let ne know. I'll keep you posted about AAA pictures in the meantime, so we can complete Tai. By the way, Roger, what has been happening with the AAA section these days?
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 9:49 am

Very nice models:)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Soon Carrying AAA Figures in my inventory.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:52 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Just to let you all know, I will be carrying AAA (Or Mamejo), in my inventory in septmber. Roger, if you know of any AAA figures that the Sts Friends are looking for specifically, then write me. I can take credit cards, but I do not ship outside of the U.S. It would be helpful to me if you, Roger, could try and find the best descriptions of the figures you guys are looking for. That way, I can know exactly what you want. Also, if anybody is looking for the 40-inch monitor lizard, then Mamejo has it, which means that I can order it for you. Well, I am open to requests, so if you think of anything, then let me know. I will be placing the first order in September.

Anna.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:18 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Just to let you all know, I will be carrying AAA (Or Mamejo), in my inventory in septmber.  Roger, if you know of any AAA figures that the Sts Friends are looking for specifically, then write me.  I can take credit cards, but I do not ship outside of the U.S.  It would be helpful to me if you, Roger, could try and find the best descriptions of the figures you guys are looking for.  That way, I can know exactly what you want.  Also, if anybody is looking for the 40-inch monitor lizard, then Mamejo has it, which means that I can order it for you.  Well, I am open to requests, so if you think of anything, then let me know.  I will be placing the first order in September.  

Anna.  

Anna, it is great that you will carry AAA figures. I will surely link to your shop all members trying to find AAA figures. Very Happy
You can also open a topic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] linking to your shop and being updated with all news concerning it. I surely would love to have the 40 inches monitor lizard despite my lack of room. Though, it would certainly work as an excellent decorative piece in any part of the house. Laughing It is a outstanding figure and very realistic. I wished I could afford one of these. :)

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Figures For Roger   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:36 am

Dear Roger,

UYes, Mamejo Nature does have the 40-inch monitor lizard. If you really want to purchase it, though, you will have to pay shipping. I do have a small fee for international shipping, which is about 15 dollars. Of course, if you live in the USA, then the shipping is free. Anyway, the reason I'm writing you is because I wanted to know: Are there any other AAA figures you want? Just FYI, I do have a mamejo catalog, so if you want to know what's in there I would be glad to help you with that. I know for a fact that they (Mamejo), do have a smaller monitor lizard, and also a jumbo size Iguana (40 inches). They also have this same iguana in smaller size too. They also have two different manatees. Well, whatever you and your friends want, I'll try and get it for you. My first Mamejo Order is in September, and that's only a couple months away, so start making your wishlists.

Anna

P.S. Mamejo also has the spiny-tailed skink (22245) Two different Spiny Lizards (22641 and 22643), and a lizard called a tegus (22250).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

UYes, Mamejo Nature does have the 40-inch monitor lizard.  If you really want to purchase it, though, you will have to pay shipping.  I do have a small fee for international shipping, which is about 15 dollars.  Of course, if you live in the USA, then the shipping is free.  Anyway, the reason I'm writing you is because I wanted to know: Are there any other AAA figures you want? Just FYI, I do have a mamejo catalog, so if you want to know what's in there I would be glad to help you with that.  I know for a fact that they (Mamejo), do have a smaller monitor lizard, and also a jumbo size Iguana (40 inches).  They also have this same iguana in smaller size too.  They also have two different manatees.  Well, whatever you and your friends want, I'll try and get it for you.  My first Mamejo Order is in September, and that's only a couple months away, so start making your wishlists.  

Anna

P.S. Mamejo also has the spiny-tailed skink (22245) Two different Spiny Lizards (22641 and 22643), and a lizard called a tegus (22250).  

Anna, many thanks but sometimes we can't get everything we want. Obviously I'd love to get that large monitor but it is something I can't afford at the moment and much probably I couldn't find easily a place to display it. You mentioned other masterpieces, the tegu is another good example of an outstanding figure. I may be interested in a few figures but I will let you know. F.i. there is at least a mini fox from AAA I still miss and Mamejo do has it in its range. The starfish, pangolins, salamander are other eventual figures of my interest but please wait for an e-mail from me confirming it. Is there any chance that we can see the catalogue? Do you have a pdf version of it?

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Frogs Found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Today, I finally got a AAA frog life cycle for my collection. Apparently, it was buried among some old school supplies that my family had, and my mom asked me if I wanted the figures, and I said sure, I did. Also, I have acquired a walking snow leopard cub as well. If any of you want to see pictures, I will share them with you when I reply to this topic some time. In the meantime, enjoy reading this, and be assured that the finding of AAA figures isn't by any means a lost cause. Far from it! Well, I'm sure that some of you have bigger AAA collections than I have, but mine is growing. As always, you have my permission to put any of my AAA pictures on Tai, so have at it. By the way, Roger, how is the editing going? Have you put up any new stuff? I hope so. It always feels good to me to be a help to this forum, as far as AAA goes, and it feels good to know that all my research in to the item numbers wasn't for nothing after all. Well, that's all the news for now. As always, I will keep you posted about future updates to my collection.

P.S. I have 51 AAA figures in my collection at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 9:04 am

51 AAA figures is a very fine collection !!!
Great that your mom identified the frogs as valuable, and didn't throw them out Very Happy

I would very much like o see pictures of the frogs, and the walking leopard kitten too cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm

We need more pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:15 am

Dear Sts Friends,

The Pictures of the AAA snow leopard cub and frogs are coming soon. I just need to meet with my photographer about actually getting the pictures loaded on here. By the way, I was able to get my hands on the schleich penguin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from ebay. In the end it cost me $20, but that's okay, because I like the retired stuff, as well as the new stuff. Well, that's all the news for now.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

I have talked with the photographer, and she says that we can take the pictures of the frogs and snow leopard cub later to day. As most of you have probably guessed by now, the "photographer" is my mom. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures, and remember, you can put them on Tai. See you all later,

Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 10:09 am

Sounds good

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Frog Pictures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, it turns out that yesterday, my mom for got the camera, but that's okay, because today she's coming after her work, and taking the pictures then. Finally, you will get to see photos of the AAA Snow Leopard Cub walking, and the frogs. I hope you like them,

Anna
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 12:19 am

The lifecycle of a frog is one of the most interesting sets in this hobby. I have one myself and it is a set with a huge educational value. Not all children had the chance of seeing the development of these creatures as I had and I think it is amazing.
The set is already photographed on TAI in this link. while some AAA snow leopards can be seen here. Though, as you mention it is a cub walking, it is probably new to the wiki and it would be wonderful if your Mother could find a way to photograph it. No hurries however.
Work on AAA section on TAI is being done gradually and none of the information you provided is lost. It will always be of use whenever anything is edited. Greetings to you and your Mother.

aschuck

PostSubject: Erply to Roger   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 am

Dear Roger,

I seriously didn't know that we already had a photo of the frogs. Oh well. Tonight, mom and I took the pictures of the acquisitions from AAA, but there wasn't time to put them on this forum. So, in other words, no posted pictures yet, but at least we're working on it. Hey, also, did you know that AAA made a large figure of a phoenix? If I ever find that figure, I will be sure to share a picture of it with you. Also, next month, I will be placing an order with imex model company. They're the ones who are now in charge of the Mamejo products. If I can, I'm going to try and get some more Mamejo things for my collection. In other words, I mean that there will be more Pictures to be taken soon. . By the way, the item nunbers I found on ebay, the ones for the AAA figures, are pretty much correct. You can look them up on ebay if you want. Well, I hope the editing goes well.

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Snow Leopard Cub and Frog Life Cycle   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:24 am

These are pictures of the latest AAA acquisitions for my collection.
Snow Leopard Cub Walking

Frog Life Cycle
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:59 am

Thanks for adding these pictures, Anna! The snow leopard cub is different from all previously entered on TAI and I have just added it. Now, 5 of the 32 snow leopards on TAI are from AAA company and one of them is this one with the picture on nice red backgrouhnd. flower

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 3:44 am

Lovely figures of Frog Life Cycle.

Great work with TAI too. Thanks Anna , Thanks Roger. flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:21 am

Congratulation, the frog life cycle is really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Other AAA Life Cycle Sets   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 3:31 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Did you know that AAA has made a life cycle set of a t-rex (32127) and one of a monarch butterfly (12830)? Well, this might be news to you, but over the past few years, I have resumed my AAA research, and I was wondering, does anybody have information about other life cycle sets made by AAA? If so, then write me with your findings. Also, Roger, do you do skype? The reason why I ask is that I think we (Mom and I) can maybe get that mode of communication up and running. It would sure be an easy way to talk with you about AAA, you know? Anyway, if you think this is a good idea, then write me.

P.S. Has AAA made a turtle life cycle set?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:36 am

Beautieful

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next