Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 4:15 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Did you know that AAA has made a life cycle set of a t-rex (32127) and one of a monarch butterfly (12830)? Well, this might be news to you, but over the past few years, I have resumed my AAA research, and I was wondering, does anybody have information about other life cycle sets made by AAA?  If so, then write me with your findings.  Also, Roger, do you do skype? The reason why I ask is that I think we (Mom and I) can maybe get that mode of communication up and running.  It would sure be an easy way to talk with you about AAA, you know? Anyway, if you think this is a good idea, then write me.

P.S. Has AAA made a turtle life cycle set?

I do not have the habit of using Skype but that's a possibility and something that I can install easily. I am only not sure my English is good enough. I will let you know then. About the lifecycle of a turtle, I will check it better but as far as I know they made a turtle hatching and babies, I can't remember a lifecycle. scratch

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:18 pm

A Huge Lot of Figures

Aschuck

For those of you who have been following the Story of my AAA Collection, Here's some news: Today I got a huge lot of figures from a resident in my apartment building. Most of them are AAA, at least three are Imperial, and a few are Toy major. There is also a gorilla which just says made in china on it. Pictures of these Figures will be coming at the end of today, so be ready. I will be sharing the pictures of the AAA figures only, to help out all those editors of Tai. Please note: some of these figures will be for sale, so contact me if there are some you want from the "Unwanted" Pile. In the meantime, enjoy the picutres!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 2:25 am

I would like see the photos of this lot....... cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Pictures aren't here yet but they will be soon.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 3:35 am

Dear Fernando,

To answer your question, yes, you will get to see pictures, just not quite yet. See, my mom and I took the pictures with her new phone, but we couldn't figure out how to download them to this forum, so mom said that she would have to ask my sisters for help. Don't worry, at least we took the pictures, they just haven't arrived here yet. Anna

P.S. Did you know that there's an Abba song that mentions this guy fernando? It goes: "There was something in the air that night, the stars so bright, fernando..." Anyway, just fooling around, as usual. Oh, and just so you know, the Fernando in the song is not the Fernando on this forum, I was just joking around. Just wanted to make that clear to all of you, or to whoever reads my posts.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 3:49 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Fernando,

To answer your question, yes, you will get to see pictures, just not quite yet.  See, my mom and I took the pictures with her new phone, but we couldn't figure out how to download them to this forum, so mom said that she would have to ask my sisters for help.  Don't worry, at least we took the pictures, they just haven't arrived here yet. Anna

P.S. Did you know that there's an Abba song that mentions this guy fernando? It goes: "There was something in the air that night, the stars so bright, fernando..." Anyway, just fooling around, as usual.  Oh, and just so you know, the Fernando in the song is not the Fernando on this forum, I was just joking around.  Just wanted to make that clear to all of you, or to whoever reads my posts.

yes ,yes I remember Fernando of Abba.....and no I am lol!

But I do not know if Fernando of Abba collected animals Laughing

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: There are many ways to take pictures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, thanks to the friend who sent me the latest batch of figures from AAA, I am glad to announce that I now have 62 AAA figures in my collection. Just to compare and contrast, how many do you all have? Just wondering. Anyway, pictures will be coming at 4:30 today, so be on the look out. By the way, this time, we have an actual camera, not a phone. So, yay, pictures for you at last. I hope you enjoy them all.

Anna

P.S. Hey Roger, how's the editing going? Have any of my pictures made it to toy anial wiki yet? If so, then great, because there's more coming.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My Entire Collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Hey, anybody want to know the number of figures in my collection (Not including Playmobil and other stuff)? The Number is 725. This number includes all the plastic figures I have, minus Legos, barbies, Playmobil, and other doll ish stuff. if any of you are interested, I do have a file which shows how many of each creature or person I have in my collection. If you guys want to see it sometime, I would be happy to share it with you. However, if you want pictures of my collection, that's another story. Well, that's all the news for now, and as I have probably said before, pictures of the latest arrivals will be coming soon.

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, they have arrived! two AAA Meerkats, which I will show you all soon. As usual, you have my permission to use the pictures on Tai. My photographer isn't on hand right now, so the pictures will be coming later to day. Enjoy, and I hope you find them useful.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Congratulations! I believe you've found those we have listed as mongooses although there's no big difference how do we call them. One is standing up and the other is with a gentle walking pose. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:50 am

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Flying Squirrels, and a peacock   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, here's the news: today, there arrived in the mail a package containing two AAA Flying Squirrels, and a peacock, also by AAA. I'll share the pictures with you when I can, but for right now we'll just have to see what else arrives. Hope my pictures and information are being put to good use on Tai. Speaking of which, how's the editing going? Oh, and does anybody know if AAA made any flying squirrel babies?

Anyway, pictures should be coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Well, here's the news: today, there arrived in the mail a package containing two AAA Flying Squirrels, and a peacock, also by AAA. I'll share the pictures with you when I can, but for right now we'll just have to see what else arrives. Hope my pictures and information are being put to good use on Tai. Speaking of which, how's the editing going? Oh, and does anybody know if AAA made any flying squirrel babies?

Anyway, pictures should be coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

Aschuck

The flying squirrels are particularly good figures. We have them already on TAI, through this link they can be found. One is flat flying and the other is standing with the head turned left and the tail high up. I believe that the peacock is also the same that is already on TAI. About your question, I am almost sure that AAA never released flying squirrel babies. However, keep in mind that we never know for sure what AAA ever released. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Re:AAA Meerkats found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Here are the AAA meerkat photos. Enjoy! Anna

55039 Sit Meerkat sitting up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

55039 Sta Meerkat standing
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:30 pm

Two interesting figures , with the colors characteristic of AAA.

Their faces are lovely.

Thanks for these photos. Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 1:16 am

Hello Anna, nice figures! Very Happy those are the old known already listed at the wiki. They're very nice! :) That is just a detail but I believe the letters on product numbers are different. 55039 STA is the one standing on two legs while the other is 55039 WAL. I can't find any source with the end in SIT and WAL stands for walking even if the pose is half standing. Laughing A big thanks to your photographer and a great Christmas to both of you. santa

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 pm

This is my model but with different colouring!

aschuck

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:37 am

Dear Sts Friends, Here is the latest news: I just got some figures from ebay: AAA camel, ostrich, gorilla panda bear polar bear cub, and a few others which were too used to take pictures of. The pictures I will be sending will be of the ones which I will be keeping. Also, in a day or two, I should have: AAA 55028 Lemur, so you can see a picture of that one too. Currently I'm waiting for a lot of three AAA bears: two pandas, and a brown bear. Once I get pictures, I'll post again in this topic. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:18 am

Dear Sts Friends: Well, no pictures yet, but would you like to know just how many AAA figures I have in my collection? Well the answer is 74. Well, I mean 75 if you count the Ring Tailed Lemur coming from ebay. Anyway, that's the news for now. I'll post again in this topic when I have pictures. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:28 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Volunteers of America finds again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:20 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to Volunteers of america, and I found a AAA Bull, and a AAA Polar Bear. They were in a bag with some other stuff, but still, that's a real score on my part. I will be sure to show you all pictures soon. By the way, the bear is walking, and the bull is lying down. I've always wanted a bull whose lying down. Well, as always I will keep you all posted as far as to what I find. And as usual, you can use the pictures on Tai. See You

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:47 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Congratulations Anna! The polar bear walking may be the same we can see already at Toy animal wiki. The one in this link with the left foreleg forward. The lying bull is still missing and a picture of it could be quite useful. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 pm

74 is already an important number. You have already many more AAA than I do. Wink The ring-tailed lemur you're acquiring is a very nice figure but there is another you'd surely love that represents an adult with a baby nested between its legs. monkey

aschuck

PostSubject: The Number changes yet again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:45 am

dear Sts Friends: Well, the number of AAA acquisitions has changed from 74 to 79, because of the lemur and two pandas coming from ebay, and because of the new polar bear and bull found the other day. Also, Pictures will be coming soon. I
d also like to know which of my pictures have been put on Toy Animal Wiki. It would help me a lot if you could just post the pictures, then put whatever description you wanted. As has been stated in other posts, I have done my best as far as describing the figures goes, so don't expect my descriptions to be accurate. If anybody could also let me know how the editing of the Tai AAA section is going, that would be great. At this point, I still have to have somebody else to do it for me. Well, keep me posted, and in the meantime, I will continue the hunt for AAA figures. As for pictures, don't worry, they're coming. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Apatosaurus Found also   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Dear Sts Friends: Well Just to let you know, I now have a AAA apatosaurus in my collection. That makes 80 AAA figures. Isn't that great? Anyway, the apatosaurus will be shown along with the other AAA pictures I will have for you. Pictures of All these new figures should be coming tonight, if my photographer can find the camera. Anyway, have a great new years, and I'll keep you all posted as to my finds. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next