Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare

Go down 
+25
Duck-Anch-Amun
Shanti
Advicot
RtasVadumee
costicuba
spacelab
Steve170
Megaptera
landrover
Caracal
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
75senta75
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
Taos
SUSANNE
Tiermann
zirkoon
Roger
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Wonderful display love birds and all these horses Applause cheers flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Thank you Andreas, Roger, Michael, Adam, and Luke!

Sorry for no updates. I had a pipe in my house get blocked from my kitchen system and I have had to take care of that and clean up the mess. Mad I hope to be able to post prehistorics later today or tomorrow!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Beautyful, wonderful horses cheers
Something to enjoy for hours drunken

I heard somewhere that some horses like polo mints, -perhaps they know it keeps bugs away Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:46 pm

We had a black horse named Kitty who liked Polo mints, it made her poo a lot though (due to all the sorbitol acting as a laxative!)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Very Happy wonderful collection, display and pictures! so many birds and reptiles! cheers cheers Applause

Your horses collection is very impressive too! cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Thank you Susanne and Alain!

My mother grew up with horses who loved all kinds of sugar/mints. None of them had that issue though Adam! Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Decided I much needed a break from cleaning. These shelves were harder to photograph, partially because they are darkly colored and partially because smoke has moved back into the valley so natural light isn't at its best. If I get a better opportunity to retake pics I will replace these.

Prehistorics display:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top most shelf (miscellaneous):

Wall shelf above it with my skulls/fossils:

Tyrranosaurs and raptorids:

Spinosaurids and Ceratopsians:

Stegosauridae, hadrosaurs, etc. and non-dinosaurian reptiles (flying and marine; the hooks were for some pterosaurs but they got moved to a new shelf, hooks haven't been relocated yet):

Crocodylomorphs:

And then my very old stuff and my very new stuff Wink relatively speaking (too many groups to name):

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 1:28 am

smoke?..  from California Saar?..
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 1:59 am

Paige continues working hardly! :) I love everything but i am having a good time watching your crocodilomorpha. :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:44 am

I have one black shelve too and it takes a lot of work to keep it clean.

Now I see very nice dinosaurs. and a lot of nice animals.

Congrats again.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:19 am

Thank you Alain, Roger and Fernando!

Caracal wrote:
smoke?.. from  California Saar?..
These are all the wildfires in the US right now (the app wouldn't let me zoom in further, so you cant easily see all). So the smoke is coming from all over this year. Everyone in my family with allergies (including one of my dogs) are miserable due to all the particulates in the air. Where we live we aren't threatened by fire directly.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 am

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 am

Beautyful collection of prehistoric models cheers

But horrible with all those fires Shocked

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:35 am

wind tempest, smoke, you suffer many damages.. I hope all that will soon over and wish you courage.. :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 4:22 pm

I love the shelf with all the skulls, it looks really professional

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Wonderful again!!! Applause Applause Applause

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 7:52 pm

Wonderful collection Applause

I didn't know that even ash can cause allergic reactions. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Finally, my aquatics. Given my recent home emergency i havent been able to readjust a few of the shelves i wanted to since i also recently moved my freshwater fish to their own wall hanging display. Once I update it (its been overcrowded and not pleasant for me to look at for far too long, too many figures that are difficult to display!) I will share updates.
Full display (again, a dark shelf that is hard to photograph):

Sea lions, seals, manatees etc.:

Major marine fish:

Cephalopods, crustaceans, invertebrates etc. along with some sharks:

More sharks and rays and sea turtles:

Dolphins, porpoises, some whales:

Last of the whales:

My newest and favorite display, freshwater fish (replica toy fish/toy fish factory on the left, others on right):

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Really great figures

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Wow, it's like a museum. Shocked
Wonderful aquatic animals you have. But, it must be a a full-time job to get rid of the dust on them.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:20 pm

Great marine stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:44 pm

So beautyful !!!! drunken

Paige, I do not agree that it is not looking good, I think it is wonderful, and you surely have a talent for making great displays.
(We see that in your photos also Wink)

There are many I would love to ask you about, but perhaps I can find them at TAW.
However I think I can't find the large walrus and cub to the rigt on the top of the large display , - what brand are they, please ? Very Happy

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Applause Applause

Many animals adorn your collection, great photos too.

Congratulations.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Ah, the two sections after my heart- the prehistoric and aquatics! They are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next