Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare

Go down 
+25
Duck-Anch-Amun
Shanti
Advicot
RtasVadumee
costicuba
spacelab
Steve170
Megaptera
landrover
Caracal
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
75senta75
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
Taos
SUSANNE
Tiermann
zirkoon
Roger
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:09 pm

What an unusual type of goldfish and one I have never heard of before! I don't know much about Yujin, but I know they make really good fish!!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Very, very unusual, yes Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:10 pm

Wonderful model!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 2:48 am

He looks great in your photos- I especially like the last!

I agree, a release of bettas would be so fun- they come in so many fin variations and colors/combinations of colors and markings they could do a whole run of just bettas. Plus they can be in full display with the opercula spread or just relaxed...

Have you seen the collection of guppies and corydoras cats? They were beautiful and I hope to get them one day.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:52 am

Thank you Bonnie, Susanne, Taylor, and Kelly!

A line of betta fish I would expect would be very popular, especially since collecting real fish (like koi) in Asia is a hobby itself. I would love to buy some that looked similar to ones I've actually owned, and the series could be versatile like so many asian company fish anyways, multiple color schemes for each mould. drunken I need to look up the guppies and corydoras but I shudder for my wallet....

My first betta, Herugrim. A fancy delta tail male with a bit of see through white coloration on his tail (a poor photo, I had him back in 2015 and that phone's camera was garbage). He was the friendliest and smartest of the three so far.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And my second betta, Anduril, a fancy double tail betta if i remember right. He was black, red, blue, and in the right light green.

Then my current bumblebee fancy delta tail Mairon.

Then I've owned lots of guppies and cleaner fish in between.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:27 am

Three beautiful betta fish!! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 7:28 pm

Thank you Bonnie.

Next upload, CollectA's african civet.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 7:46 pm

What a wonderful model by CollectA, it looks alive in the background! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Here is a figure that couldn't be better as well as your pictures couldn't be more beautiful!

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Yes, now we are talking! :-)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:35 pm

Thanks Bonnie, Roger, and Blaine!

You don't care for my older stuff? Wink I find them charming and important in their own way. Without the older Schleich we wouldn't have the highly detailed CollectA. It helps me to appreciate the quality of product that used to be put out compared to now (on both ends on the spectrum, for better or worse). It's a process to get to high quality. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:30 pm

An unknown spectacled bear. I found it while buying some PV models, and wasn't sure what it was so I gambled on it. Its actually quite nice, though not made of plastic and a good size to fit with the PV bear. And a fun pose to boot!
Looking for a comfy spot to hibernate... too cold here.

Warmer but not quite right...

A cozy cave at last!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:42 pm

An unusual species and it is so sweet to go with it! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Wonderful newcomers Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Wonderful little model!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:48 pm

The little bear is unbelievable

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Thank you guys!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:08 pm

The bullyland wildcat.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:16 pm

Nice. I am not super crazy about the Bully wildcat, but since the species is so infrequent, it is on my wishlist. I can't remember forum discussion if this is a European or African wildcat.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Lovely wild cat and looks great on the tree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:17 am

WOW ! You even got the super-rare Buillyland wild cat cheers

And I love the spectacled bear cub, so cute Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:21 am

Nice cat :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Thanks everyone. :)

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 pm

That African Civet is great.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Wonderful model,my thoughts are that it is an African Wildcat!

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   7 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next