Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare

Go down 
+25
Duck-Anch-Amun
Shanti
Advicot
RtasVadumee
costicuba
spacelab
Steve170
Megaptera
landrover
Caracal
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
75senta75
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
Taos
SUSANNE
Tiermann
zirkoon
Roger
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:04 pm

Thanks everyone.

@Adam, those are wild Oregon Grapes. We have some planted in our yard also as that is a native plant around here. It is purple because of the cold.

It is the same species of plant present in the second photo of the simmental cow by Mojo, its green and red there for summer weather.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:08 pm

Very interesting thank you, is this plant full hardy?

(I'm thinking about getting some for my garden if so)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:18 pm

Our plant started as a little sprig and has grown to literally take over the flower bed its in. So I'd say yes, if it can handle desert steppe winter it is hardy. Wink

Just looked it up. A site said it is hardy for up to -20 degrees Fahrenheit.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Perfect thank you! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:44 am

Next few photos, woolly rhinos. A few different angles of the Papo and Safari (I love the latter!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:57 am

Two nice figures, great comparison. Thanks for sharing. cheers cheers

Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 5:26 am

These two prehistoric creatures treading in the snow with the vast background, makes the pictures look grand and solemn. Good setup and composition.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 8:40 am

Wonderful photos !! Applause

I love the lighting, which reminds me of northern winter days with the sun staying just beneath the horizon cheers

These two will probably make it through the winter, heading towards dry weeds and protecting each other Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 8:59 am

Ahh these animals were your choice for embracing the snowy weather, great photos as always Applause Applause cheers cheers

(We have a very big and freezing weather front coming our way from the Arctic so I'll probably also get some of my figures out in the snow)

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:58 am

Beautiful snowy photos with two wonderful models trekking through the snow! I love them! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 10:13 am

I needed to wear my best coat to watch these pictures. These figures really work excellent with the setup and just as Susanne, I love the light even if I am not used with it in the same manner as our Nordic friends. :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 12:32 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Great set of photos and great comparison. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 pm

Thank you everyone. :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 4:20 am

Hidden predators: new Safari and old Schleich wolf

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 am

I am torturing my head to get a new wolf and you show this! :) Very beautiful! Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 am

I love the pictures with the whooly rhinos!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am

Two gorgeous wolves, camouflaged in the undergrowth! cheers It looks as though they are hunting- so realistic!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:11 pm

These two wolves live in a very nice environment.. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Thank you everybody.  :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:47 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 am

Mojo Fun wolverine

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:13 am

Good to watch such a beautiful animal in a tawny and coppery pics. The Mojo is still my favorite wolverine toy. I love you
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:15 am

Indeed, the best wolverine figure, though it has this very Mojo-like too-clean and too-quiet look as if it was a statue rather than the replica of a living animal.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:49 am

A nice wolverine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next