Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 6:14 am

The tuatara is especially appealing :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:11 am

Thank you everyone, I couldn't resist the boa as it was £6! And it was in amazing condition. Ben, do you have any more retired figures you aren't attached to?

Soon I'll be posting pics of the Schleich Maine coon cat and the miniature dachshund, which I got today

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 10:40 am

Congratulations for all your new additions, Adam! Getting a boa before it gets you. Wink

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:02 pm

Thank you Roger, and yes I do need to keep an eye out for the boas, as I have two now

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 3:34 am

Today my father returned back with 5 new figures, 2 Mojo and 3 Schleich and the current Schleich catalogue: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:38 am

What a great father you have cheers

The Mojo horses are beautyful, and the cow and the two doggies are nice also Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:37 am

Congratulation Adam and hurray for your dad  cheers

These models are very nice.

SUSANNE wrote:

The Mojo horses are beautyful, and the cow and the two doggies are nice also Very Happy

Hmm ... now a little game : Where Susanne saw the second doggy ... ?!? lol!
Maybe on the catalogue front page .. ? scratch
Or is it the big, black thing ? ... but to me it`s still a horse .. even a Schleich one Laughing
Just kidding geek

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 1:58 am

Congratulations Adam! We always see some ghost figures in this forum. Kosta someday found that I was enjoying a giant anteater in a topic where there wasn't a single anteater to be praised. STS is beyond the North Wall, a place where some misterious things happen. scratch affraid

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 2:37 am

costicuba wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

Hmm ... now a little game : Where Susanne saw the second doggy ... ?!? lol!
Maybe on the catalogue front page .. ? scratch
Or is it the big, black thing ? ... but to me it`s still a horse .. even a Schleich one Laughing
Just kidding geek

Laughing Laughing
A horund perhaps ? bom

They are very small, I agree.  Laughing
The little yorkie, and a bit further up there is a dachshound Wink

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 5:32 am

Thank you everyone, and I got very curious when Susanne mentioned two dogs, I thought I had put an extra dog in the photo by mistake.

Now my package from Taylor (Taos) arrived with an exceedingly large water dragon inside. Shocked Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 am

WOW ,Very laaaaaaarge dragon, it is splendid figure.

Applause Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:43 am

Lovely additions cheers

I didn't know you collect farm animals Very Happy

A fantastic dragon there, - is it AAA ? Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:27 pm

Thank you Susanne and Fernando

Yes Susanne I have been collecting farm animals for as long as wild and sea animals, it's just that the last couple of years I focused on the wild and sea. Now I realise I'm missing out on some of my breeds so close to home (literally) and want to expand on them again

P.S. My farm wishlist is 211 strong whereas my wild and sea wishlist is 951 strong Laughing

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:27 pm

And yes the water dragon is AAA :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:45 am

..a dragon easy to shoot outside! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:49 am

Yeah indeed

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:29 am

Today, at the same time arrived my gifts from Roger and Susanne. Coming from Portugal was the OpenToys flying fox & Iberian lynx and a Wenno moose as well as a little surprise blue morpho by Safari. Last but not least was the VEB Plaho elephant seal from Denmark. Here they are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:30 am

I am convinced the elephant seal is a Frenchman, just look at that stylish moustache Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 3:05 am

Ahhhh! Yes ! Of course that elephant seal is a Frenchman , - did you hear how nicely he sings ? Laughing
And he is very fast too, - already he is in England cheers

Your other news are wonderful !
Roger also got the lynx for me and I love him dearly Very Happy
The moose if very fine also .
I can't really see the bat, but bats are ALWAYS great, and so are blue butterflies Wink

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 4:47 am

Very nice additions. Five interesting animals. cheers cheers

I want the lynx.

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 5:14 am

Thank you Susanne and Fernando, I just caught the elephant seal with a large glass of wine and he's definitely singing now.

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 5:20 am

Great additions, that lynx is a great one

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 5:22 am

Thank you Tim :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:14 am

Great additions Adam

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: