Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Thank you so much everyone!

Isidro, on the horns of the kudu is indeed a parrot, but I'll have to research some species that it looks like, and yes the surgeonfish is the Good luck minis one :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Wonderful additions and hooray for Kelly!!! cheers cheers

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:17 pm

Thanks Taylor

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:53 pm

This wonderful package is a complete zoo.

Figures of several brands, great variety. Congrats. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Great new catches!! What is the green bird on the Kudu?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 7:00 pm

Great birthday presents. Kelly knows where to find interesting figures. What brand is the kudu? As Bonnie said, the rough collies are beautiful.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:24 pm

Thanks you three

Roger: The kudu is ToyMajor
Andreas: The green bird is a parrot, that I am searching for a species to go with it

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:10 pm

Advicot wrote:
Thanks you three

Roger: The kudu is ToyMajor
Andreas: The green bird is a parrot, that I am searching for a species to go with it

Thanks, can you share a closer pic please?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:56 pm

Yes :) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:54 am

Could fit well with Aratinga holochlora maybe.
Also it's easy to add some paint touches and transform it in whatever long-tailed species you want :)
Sizewise is perfect, and the sculpt is great for this size, I would not mind to have one!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:16 am

Yes, Aratinga holochlora fits perfectly, thanks Isidro

I believe the figure is from a doll's house, so if you were to find another your best bet would be flea markets etc

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:06 am

Advicot wrote:
Yes, Aratinga holochlora fits perfectly, thanks Isidro

I believe the figure is from a doll's house, so if you were to find another your best bet would be flea markets etc

Thanks, I just wanted to ask what brand the parrot is^^
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:12 am

Glad it could help someone else out too

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:48 am

Ah, thanks, the kudu is from ToyMajor. Would you mind measuring it shoulder height? It looks larger than I thought.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:58 am

What a wonderful catch! What is the material?

Can i share your pic in my wishlist?

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:59 am

PVC, and of course you can :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 12:53 pm

Thank you Adam

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:17 pm

Yes Roger I can give me a few mins. :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:21 pm

I went into my local toy shop only 15 minutes ago and as soon as I go in I see the new Schleich for 2021, and I buy 7 of their new figures, I know many will want comparison pics so le me know which ones :) And of course I will provide TAI photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:24 pm

Big congrats on the new Schleich!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Thanks Paige

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 pm

You have the new Schleich!! How lucky, what a great find! cheers I went to my local toy shop today, and they still had the old Schleich!
But most of all you have the new jack russell!!! bounce Very Happy cheers Shocked
I would love, love, love to see closer pics, it looks very sweet and if possible next to some other Schleich dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 pm

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Thanks Lillias and Andreas

What dogs would you like to see it with Lillias? And there is a closer pic on Pictures for the TAI but as the sun has set I had to use my lamp which isn't as good as sunlight

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Oh thank you so much, I'll go and look now! I don't mind which dogs, just any that you have! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next