Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

endogenylove's new arrivals!

Go down 
+19
George
spacelab
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
lucky luke
Tiermann
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
costicuba
Caracal
Roger
Taos
widukind
Advicot
RtasVadumee
SUSANNE
landrover
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 10:52

Great additions!!!

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 18:30

Yesterday I visited the Oglebay Good Zoo in West Virginia, and although not many figurines were available in the gift shop I did pick up one Safari LTD bird that I have been missing:

1. Rainbow Lorikeet (Trichoglossus moluccanus)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 19:15

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 20:39

You're in an Australian fever. That's a simple but cool model. Very Happy

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 21:50

I am! Before these additions my Australia section was woefully incomplete. I may calm down on the Australian species soon :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2020 - 8:31

How fortunate we are these days !
Just a few years ago we had red kangaroo, Koala, , red kangaroo, koala, -wow! a platypus! , red kangaroo etc etc ....and then came S&N , and now Southlands, and even some from the bigger brands tentatively follow with wombats cheers

Southland brings the models of  Australian animals to a quite new level Very Happy
Not to forget that Jason also made some great models for S&N  Wink

Advicot wrote:
Southlands are such amazing figures but there's only one problem... they don't have enough figures! Very Happy

Great Additions :) Applause

lol! lol!

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2020 - 11:21

It is a very lovely bird, that I acquired on Xmas 2018 and it's also very light a meagre 8 grams

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 0:15

Four new Safari figures have just arrived at my house, However unfortunately I recently broke my camera and so I can not take pictures right now. A replacement is on the way and when I get it I’ll upload the next set of images!

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 10:23

bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:43

congrats for these wonderful australian species! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 17:27

bounce er

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 19:08

Finally my replacement camera has arrived and I can show off the 8 new species I've acquired in it's absence!

Starting off with the four previously mentioned Safari LTD Figures:
1. Carabao (Bubalis bubalis carabensis)- This is not it's own species, but a subspecies of the Asian Water Buffalo. However, despite the fact that my collection is synoptic, I like to get as specific as possible to represent the diversity of animals. I will still be looking into getting the CollectA Asian Water Buffalo to compliment, not replace, this figure.
2. American White Pelican (Pelecanus erythrorhynchos)
3. Anhinga (Anhinga anhinga)
4. Sumatran Rhinoceros ( Dicerorhinus sumatrensis)- By far my favorite of the four figures :)

And Now, I am proud to present my first four yowies! I was aware of the existence of this brand, but not aware that they were sold in the U.S, and so when I found out I absolutely had to go out and try my luck as soon as I could. Unfortunately, quarantine was enacted, and so I had to wait a few months but when I was finally able to go to my local Sheetz convenience store, I bought their entire stock (6 yowies) and opened all of them. I recieved four animals, including one of the yowies I have always been most eager to get! All in all, I am quite pleased with the quality, and even the size is not as small as I had anticipated. I will be looking into more yowies in the future.
1. Saimaa Ringed Seal (Pusa hispida saimensis)
2. Bigeye Tuna (Thunnus obesus)
3. Cape Seahorse (Hippocampus capensis)
4. Giant Otter (Pteronura brasiliensis)- This is the much anticipated figure I have been wanting! So lucky to get it on my first try.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 23:17

Very marvellous newcomers. I have all the Safari (my pelican is the old mould) but I have 3 of these Yowies on my wishlist, and now I see the seal I'm adding it

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 0:05

The seal is very nice in quality along with the others and you will not be disappointed:)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 5:49

Wonderful newcomers ! Applause
Congratulations ! cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 6:08

I really like the pelican, might have to get it. I have the anhinga, since they're locally a common bird.

Adam, do you want me to add the seal to your lot? I do have one.

Endogeny, do you have a Walmarts, Walgreens Drugs or Targets around? They're my go-tos.
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 15:05

I do have all of those around. I went to target first and though online I found that they were supposed to have them, I couldn’t find any in the whole store. I’ll check Walmart and Walgreens in my next outing though. Thanks for the advice!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 18:00

Beautieful additions.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 18:06

Yes Kelly please do :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:40

Lovely additions!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2020 - 0:00

I have to think about that carabao, I don't see any reason to ignore it. Nobody did it before and it is an interesting animal. My favourite is also the Sumatran rhino and I am really glad you could get the giant otter so early.

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 21:52

It’s that time again, recording all of my additions since the last part of June and early July!

First, something I picked up at my local Michaels:
1. Elk (Cervus canadensis)- This figure replaces an old 1999 Safari Elk from my childhood.
Here he is with the model that formerly held his spot:

Next up, 2 CollectA eBay finds. My collection is hugely lacking in CollectA models, as they are not widely available in person where I live. Up until this point, my only CollectA models were the Okarito Kiwi, Striped Hyena, and Red River Hog. These were my first look at the hoofstock models I’ve admired for so long.
1. Hirola (Beatragus hunteri)
2. Himalayan Tahr (Hemitragus jemlahicus)

Then, three more figures from the Yowies Wild Water series. Along with these models, I also got two zebra sharks and a hammerhead, but none of those models are acceptable for my synoptic collection.
1. Yellow eyed penguin (Megadyptes antipodes)
2. Beluga Sturgeon (Huso huso)
3. Atlantic wolffish (Anarhichas lupus)

And lastly, two figures of different brands picked up from the Erie Zoo gift shop. Safari LTD and Papo respectively.
1. Hoffman’s Two Toed Sloth (Choloepus hoffmanni)
2. Eurasian Otter (Lutra lutra)

And that’s all for the moment!

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 22:07

Nice! I have every one of these (except the older Safari elk) LOL :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 22:21

Great additions

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 18:02

Congratulations, all are must haves

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

endogenylove's new arrivals!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next