Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

endogenylove's new arrivals!

Go down 
+19
George
spacelab
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
lucky luke
Tiermann
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
costicuba
Caracal
Roger
Taos
widukind
Advicot
RtasVadumee
SUSANNE
landrover
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Nice additions. The Hirola is really fantastic. cheers

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Great additions, congratulations

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Great additions Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:09 pm

This last month or so of collecting, I have gone CollectA crazy! Up until this huge lot, I only had four CollectA total. I split the photos of these new additions into three photos just for ease of viewing. There are even more CollectA I want, however, and some of them are currently on the way (along with some other brands) :)

1. Giant Eland (Taurotragus derbianus)
2. Chiru (Pantholops hodgsonii)
3. Scimitar-Horned oryx (Oryx dammah)
4. Saola (Pseudoryx nghetinhensis) - This figure is incredibly special to me. The saola is the species that made me want to go down the path in life I am following - helping critically endangered and possibly extinct species back from the very brink. It is my favorite animal in the world, and incredibly fascinating to me, and the fact that any company would think to bring such an unknown species to light as a figure, let alone one this beautiful, is astounding to me. It is so special and I will cherish it so dearly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. Pere David's Deer - (Elaphurus davidianus)
2. Blackbuck (Antilope cervicapra)
3. Saiga (Saiga tatarica)
4. Springbok (Antidorcas marsupialis)

1. White Rhinoceros (Ceratotherium simum) - The beauty in this figure can not be understated. It is really a work of art.
2. Pygmy Hippopotamus (Choeropsis liberiensis)
3. Cape Porcupine (Hystrix africaeaustralis) - There has been some debate as to the species of this model (which is marketed as an Indian porcupine), but I am using it as a Cape Porcupine in my collection, and I hope to one day acquire the retired Schleich Bayala figure (or wait for another company to release one) as my Indian Porcupine.
4. African Civet (Civetticus civetta)

I also have four Yowies- Colors of the Animal Kingdom figures to show off. This set has just recently started being sold in my area, so here's hoping for more species later down the line.
1. Lear's Macaw (Anodorhynchus leari)
2. Livingstone's Flying Fox (Pterops livingstonii)
3. Blue damselfish (Chrysiptera cyanea) - If the opportunity ever presents itself, I will probably replace this figure with the Yujin one. That being said, this figure is more than satisfactory.
4. Green vine snake (Ahaetulla nasuta)

And that's all for the moment! Thank you for reading!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:41 pm

I don't know how you could resist so long to a CollectA fever. I am far from being a completist in any regard and from these wonderful CollectA you're presenting, I only miss the rhino. Though, I am convinced it is just a question of time and I will acquire it too. Now you can check how wonderful are their models, how interesting are the species choice.
Congratulations for all of them and I hope someday you will share some special stories about your saola adventure.

landrover

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:47 pm

Applause Applause

congratulations, because those antelopes by Collecta

are splendid and must be in our collections.

I like too the blue macaw.

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Congratulations for all these wonderful new friends.
All are great choice to have in your collection.
And welcome to the CollectA fever team Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 3:48 am

Great new additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:17 am

I have all these truly wonderful CollectA and are needed in any collection, with the Yowies I believe three will be coming to me in time for my birthday and the damselfish remains on my wishlist

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 4:39 pm

Nice! Most of these I have, too, except my white rhino is Safari and my blue fish is Yujin. Still, all very nice!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 4:40 pm

with regards to the porcupine, the morphology is a bit misleading, but it is not entirely wrong for the Indian crested. Also, CollectA specifically marketed it as an Indian crested :)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:55 pm

It's time for a huge update! It's been about two and a half months and I have a LOT to say! We're gonna start out with Mammals:

Carnivora:
1. Maned Wolf (Chrysocyon brachyurus) - CollectA
2. Clouded Leopard (Neofelis nebulosa) - Safari LTD
3. Southern Elephant Seal (Mirounga leonina) - Mojo Fun
4. Stoat (Mustela erminea) - Mojo Fun - Unfortunately my figure has very messed up paint on the face. I like the sculpt but I might end up getting a replacement at some point because the eyes and nose are all out of place.
5. Iberian Lynx (Lynx pardinus) - Mojo Fun - On the complete other end of the spectrum, this figure highly surprised me! The painting I've seen on this forum for this figure hasn't impressed me, but my copy is really well done!

Here is the Lynx with my other two current lynxes, hoping for the papo eurasian lynx:
1. Canadian Lynx (Lynx canadensis) - Safari LTD
2. Bobcat (Lynx rufus) - Safari LTD

Miscellaneous Mammals:
1. Golden Lion Tamarin (Leontopithecus rosalia) - Papo - Despite being large, I like this sculpt more than any readily available small versions.
2. Mountain Brush-tail Possum (Trichosurus cunninghami) - Southlands Replicas - I had to order this figure separately from the rest of the Southlands Figures that are on their way.
3. Linneaus's Two-Toed Sloth (Choloepus didactylus) - Mojo Fun
4. Dugong (Dugong dugon) - CollectA
5. Indian Rhinoceros (Rhinoceros unicornis) - Safari LTD
6. Alpine Marmot (Marmota marmota) - I love this figure. The attention to detail is incredible.
7. African Wild Ass (Equus africanus) - CollectA

Here is the Sloth with the Safari LTD counterpart, hoping to get the CollectA three-toed sloth soon:
1. Hoffman's Two-Toed Sloth (Choloepus hoffmanni)

And here is the Indian Rhino with my two other Rhinos, hoping for the Papo black rhino and Bullyland javan to complete this collection:
1. White Rhinoceros (Ceratotherium simum) - CollectA
2. Sumatran Rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis) - Safari LTD

CollectA Artiodactyls:
1. Barbary Sheep (Ammotragus lervia)
2. Mountain Nyala (Tragelaphus buxtoni)
3. Musk Ox (Ovibos moschatus)
4. Waterbuck (Kobus ellipsiprymnus)
5. Dama Gazelle (Nanger dama)
6. North Sulawesi Babirusa (Babyrousa celebensis)
7. Bongo (Tragelaphus eurycerus)
8. Nilgai (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
9. Black Wildebeest (Connochaetes gnou)

Here are now all of my Spiral Horned Antelopes, names listed for the two others. Still looking for the Papo Kudu:
1. Giant Eland (Taurotragus derbianus) - CollectA
2. Lesser Kudu (Tragelaphus imberbis) - Safari LTD

Here are my Wildebeest and family, names listed for the two others, still looking for the bullyland Tsessebe:
1. Hirola (Beatragus hunteri) - CollectA
2. Blue Wildebeest (Connochaetes taurinus) - Safari LTD

Here are my two Babirusas:
1. Buru Babirusa (Babyrousa babyrussa) - I've gone back and forth on my identification here. It's marketed as a north sulawesi. I originally had it as a toigan. Now I've settled on Buru, but it's all up to interpretation: :)

Non-Mammals:
1. Leopard Shark (Triakis semifasciata) - Safari LTD - This is my first full sized shark figure! I've never had space for them before.
2. Common Raven (Corvus corax) - Safari LTD
3. Western Diamondback Rattlesnake (Crotalus atrox) - Papo
4. Marabou Stork (Leptoptilos crumenifer) - Papo - My figure doesn't stand up straight Sad
5. Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) - Safari LTD
6. Cownose Stingray (Rhinoptera bonasus) - Safari LTD

My two Storks at the moment, several others are on my wishlist:
1. White Stork (Ciconia ciconia) - Schleich

My two Rattlesnakes, many more are on my wishlist:
1. Black-Tailed Rattlesnake (Crotalus molossus) - XX

I have plenty of animals in transport right now, so I'll update this hopefully soon!

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 7:48 pm

Wow, I think I have everything you just posted, LOL, but I only have one babirusa (CollectA) and one western diamondback (Papo), and my Mojo stoat has the winter coat :)

edit: I have that black-tailed rattler (mine is my Wing Mau, but Club Earth used the same sculpt)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 3:15 am

Very good choice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 4:06 am

WOW !!! All beauty, and SO many cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:46 am

So many beautiful models, and such a large batch! Very Happy cheers
I love them, especially the maned wolf ! Very Happy
Congrats on such amazing additions! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 12:07 pm

Many additions to your collection. Very nice birds. cheers cheers

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 1:07 pm

So many amazing new additions

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:18 pm

It's that time again! Here are my December additions, including some Christmas presents to myself Wink

Firstly, three Yowie Colors of the Animal Kingdom figures. I purchased eight of the capsules, and only got three that I wanted to retain. I will have to keep searching! But in the meantime, three new species for me:
1. Northern Glider (Petaurus abiri)
2. Eastern (Red-Spotted) Newt (Notophthalmus viridescens) - This is a species that I have seen in the wild frequently. As such, my complaint with this figure is that it is very "highlighter" orange, a much brighter shade than I have ever seen. It is still a nice figure though!
3. Sunda Colugo (Galeopterus variegatus) - I still hope to get the Colorata figure at some point, but this will do for now.

Next, miscellaneous additions that I purchased throughout late November and early December. Nothing special, but well-known figures that I still missed.
1. Brahman Cattle (Bos taurus indicus) - CollectA - I am not sure how I feel about this figure. It is certainly nice, but feels just kind of off for some reason.
2. Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (Campephilus principalis)- CollectA - Finally! I've wanted this figure since I learned of its existence this summer. I have a huge soft spot for recently extinct and "lost" species (in fact, that's what I've dedicated my education to), and this woodpecker is perhaps the most famous examples in the public eye.
3. Black-Tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus) - Safari
4. Black-Backed Jackal (Canis mesomelas) - CollectA
5. Domestic Goat (Capra aegagrus hircus) - Safari - This replaces an older Safari goat in my collection.
6. Tadjik Markhor (Capra falconeri heptneri) - CollectA
7. Cameroon Sailfin Chameleon (Trioceros chameleon) - CollectA - Wow, this figure is huge. Much bigger than I was anticipating. It is a unique species though so I am loathe to get rid of it, and therefore it stays.

Next, some Schleich from a well-meaning relative. Schleich is unfortunately my least favorite of the major brands, but it is by far the easiest to find in my area, despite living in the US. Still, I appreciate the gesture, and these figures will hang around until I eventually replace them, but I may not get rid of them anyway.
1. Spanish Fighting Bull (Bos taurus taurus) - I would much prefer one of the Del Toro figures, but for now this is not a bad model.
2. Domestic Turkey (Meleagris gallopavo domesticus) - The CollectA bronze turkey remains on my wishlist, but this figure has a certain cute charm to it, despite looking somewhat cartoonish.
3. Orca (young) (Orcinus orca) - I do not collect baby animals, and I do not currently have the space for full-sized cetaceans, so this figure is currently stuck in limbo. Again, cute and not a bad model, but not what I would have picked for myself.
4. Galapagos Tortoise (Chelonoidis nigra) - Now this is a figure I will keep! I intend to pursue the papo Galapagos (actually an aldabra), and the CollectA Pinta Island figure as well.
5. Blue Whale (Balaenoptera musculus) - Remember when I said I don't have space for full-sized cetaceans? That point still stands. My preferred blue whale would be the CollectA, but again, this figure isn't bad. I have yet to find a permanent home for it, however.

Here are both of the new cows, along with my only other Bos, the Papo B. mutus. Along with collecting Cattle breeds, I am looking for the schleich domestic yak and the mojo Gaur.

Some new Southlands Replicas! I still miss a couple, but I am working on it.
1. Emu (Dromaius novaehollandiae)
2. Northern Hairy-nosed Wombat (Lasiorhinus krefftii) - In my collection, I am using this figure as a Northern rather than a southern. My safari figure represents the southern. If a good northern is ever released, this figure will represent my southern and I will remove the safari figure from my collection. I am aware of the way this figure was intended and marketed, it is simply a personal choice.
3. Eastern Grey Kangaroo (Macropus giganteus)

Here are the two wombats to compare:

In the first week of December, I decided to give myself a Christmas present. I gave myself a price limit and told myself I could go on ebay and purchase as many figures as I could with that limit. Well, I bought 9 figures, so I consider that a success. Here are those figures:
1. Long-Footed Potoroo (Potorous longipes) - Cadbury Yowie - My first original Australian yowie figure. While I am not a fan of the very obvious seams, this figure is nicer than many of the others in it's series and a completely unique species!
2. Giant Anteater (Myrmecophaga tridactyla) - Safari - I wanted the Papo figure, but I could not find it for a reasonable price. This retired Safari is nicer than I expected, though, even with the baby, and I will not try to replace it (unless, of course, a brand produces a nicer one in the future).
3. Japanese Macaque (Macaca fuscata) - Kitan Club NTC
4. Grass Pufferfish (Takifugu niphobles) - Yujin - The rod the figure sits upon came slightly bent, but that's okay.
5. Pallas's Rosefinch (Carpodacus roseus) - Kaiyodo
6. Mata Mata (Chelus fimbriata) - Yujin - This was a last minute addition - I purchased this figure for under $2!
7. Tuatara (Sphenodon punctatus) - Colorata - It was a toss up between this and the kaiyodo, and came down to which was cheaper.
8. Kajika Frog (Buergeria buergeri) - Colorata - The same situation as the Tuatara. Although the models are very different in color, I think they are both accurate enough.
9. Hodgson's Copper-Winged Bat (Myotis formosus) - My favorite of the bunch :)

Here is the anteater with the Mojo southern tamandua (Tamandua tetradactyla)

And here is now the entirety of my Macropodae, plus Potoroo. Other species shown are the Safari Matschie's Tree Kangaroo (Dendrolagus matschiei), Bennett's Wallaby (Macropus rufogriseus) and Schleich Quokka (Setonix brachyurus). I still miss several, including a red kangaroo, the PNSO goodfellow's tree kangaroo, the southlands lumholtz tree kangaroo, the SN rock wallaby, and many other originial yowie species.

That's all for now! As always, more figures are on the way.

landrover

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:28 pm

The time of nativity was very good to your colection.

Many interesting animals : The Northern Glider, Tadjik Markhor ,emu Southlands Replicas.

Applause Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:32 pm

Good choices :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Great new figures! I still however have many of these on my wishlist and your photos thankfully make me decide not to reject any, phew

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:48 pm

It is really interesting to read your personal choices and wishes! I’ve got several great figures, those I don’t have could easily be my personal choices too. Safari giant anteater is a fantastic model, not wanting to say which is better, if i had to choose one between Safari and Papo, I’d surely go for Safari’s, I love that figure. Southlands also are among my favorites and better to get them now before they turn impossible.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:08 pm

A lot of these look familiar, my friend ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:33 am

Very nice additions, excellent choices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: endogenylove's new arrivals!   endogenylove's new arrivals! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

endogenylove's new arrivals!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: