Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions

Go down 
+17
Pardofelis
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
landrover
costicuba
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Caracal
Taos
pipsxlch
Roger
SUSANNE
Advicot
Tiermann
widukind
Gecko08
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Here are some more figures
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Guanlong (Safari) Parasaurolophus (Collecta)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 7:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:48 am

Wonderful additions Very Happy

I always loved that Guanlong from Safari , and the little Parasaurlophus is lovely also Applause

Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:13 am

Two new sets that came in the mail were the ROM Primeval Predators kit and the Favorite Co Burgess Shale set.
Burgess Shale (Favorite Co)
Primeval Predators (ROM)
Both of them became wonderful dioramas.
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:27 am

Here are some Safari 2019s and some 2020s.

Edmontosaurus regalis (Safari) I think we need more annectens figures.
Allosaurus fragilis (Safari)

Regaliceratops peterhewsi (Safari), Deinonychus antirrhopus (Safari)
And my whole Battat collection (I have some miniatures that I left out, but I’ll get to them later)
Tyrannosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Cryolophosaurus, Carnotaurus, Nanshungiosaurus, Amargosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:34 am

Here are some figures I actually got from school. It’s a long story. After receiving several “principal bucks”, I was sent to a closet right before I had to catch my bus at 2:45. I saw two “Ja-ru” Uintatherium toys. Nobody was interesting in dinosaurs  (much less Prehistoric Mammals) when I was in 4th Grade. Well almost because I was into studying them. I imagine the figures must have been sitting there for years until I could find them. They were practically begging for my help. I reached in and snatched the two and put them in my pocket. I handed them my bucks for my purchase and smuggled (maybe that isn’t the right word to use) them on the bus. I didn’t have to worry about anyone taking them because again, I’m the only one at school interested in Ancient Mammals.
They seem to be based off this flash card.
Now I will try to get the Collecta and Safari Uintatherium figures, but these will always have a special place in my collection (and later my dioramas) because they’ve always been there.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 5:03 am

More wonderful additions, - and I love your Battat collection cheers

But most of all, I love the story of your Uintatheriums Laughing

Well done !!!! Applause Very Happy

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 5:18 am

..if you are interested by vintage uintatherium, you also have the Starlux one, see: "Eo-scenes" in "dio and outdoor photos")

there is another one from Yolanda/Comansi (spanish brands) which is not on "Toy Animal Wiki" but I can post it there if you want.. :)
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 7:55 am

Thanks, but I’m interested in the Starlux Moerotherium (since it’s the only Moerotherium) but I can’t find it.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:33 am

Did you try on french ebay?
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:34 am

You're really tempting me to collect prehistoric animals!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 10:53 am

Advicot wrote:
You're really tempting me to collect prehistoric animals!
You won’t regret it!
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:00 am

Caracal wrote:
Did you try on french ebay?
I’ll try it soon
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:27 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 7:01 am

Support!!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 7:22 pm

Gecko08 wrote:
Finding Beasts of the Mesozoic in the mail creates an interesting feeling.

I missed these two !!! Sleep Sleep

They are wonderful, - I didn't know this brand at all, and am happy you show us cheers

Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:56 am

Thanks! I’ll be posting more later today but I’ll be very busy. I have to move some things around in my reptile room, and get ready for a new animal.
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 3:46 am

So here is a topic for all my reptiles.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 4:32 am

Postosuchus (Schleich)
I will be on vacation so I can’t see any responses until Friday.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 4:43 am

Cameroceras (Unknown)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 5:03 am

2 good fellows! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 5:10 am

Caracal wrote:
2 good fellows! cheers Applause

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 9:25 am

Play a game with me here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 am

Today I finally got a label maker so I can label all my dioramas. My hand is a bit sore, but it was worth it. If you like the front, then you should see the back. Also that photo is a little blurry, so if you want me to, I’ll post pictures of the front and back of each diorama.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 8:20 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next