Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions

Go down 
+17
Pardofelis
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
landrover
costicuba
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Caracal
Taos
pipsxlch
Roger
SUSANNE
Advicot
Tiermann
widukind
Gecko08
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:48 pm

Here you are! I’m glad to see you again. Here are some recent acquisitions.

Late Cretaceous theropods:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gorgosaurus (Papo), Daspletosaurus (Collecta), Tarbosaurus (Collecta), Nanuqsaurus (Golden Link), Tarbosaurus (Kaiyodo)

Last edited by Gecko08 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:49 pm

Yes, now :)

Congratulations, nice additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:53 pm

Here is some Cretaceous, and a little bit of Jurassic and Pliocene.
Polacanthus (TS Toys), Stegosaurus (TS Toys), Deinosuchus (Safari Carnegie), and Titanis walleri (Lanard Toys) I’m very thankful for finding that Titanis on eBay. Here’s a link if you’re interested in a Titanis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The figure is a nice one, although it is pretty nippy. Maybe not all of them bite.
I’m also working on getting some...........

Beasts of the Mesozoic.
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Yes, now :)

Congratulations, nice additions
thanks! I’m sure you’ll like the Beasts of the Mesozoic if I get lucky.
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:42 am

I quite like that Titanis and never would have noticed it considering the line it comes from. Thanks for sharing that one

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 1:08 am

Thanks! If you want one then you can go to the link

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 5:31 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Lovely :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 8:52 pm

WONDERFUL models, - and rather vicious, aren't they ? Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:50 am

I deleted a few useless post at the start of your topic. Isn't it much better when a topic starts with pictures of your beasts? Congratulations for acquiring them, these veterans are very welcome on board. Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:50 am

These are great! I might have to go for the Titanis, as I've started a little collection of terror birds.
I might have to find the one eating a Parasaurolophus. It would upset my daughter, what fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:50 pm

I also have the Titanis and was lucky to find it in a local all purpose shop with the same company's Smilodon.The also do a Mammoth.

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:57 pm

Thanks for all the comments! Here are some more recent acquisitions.
Velociraptor (Safari), Europasaurus (Bullyland), Barosaurus (Lontic)
And....
Hesperonychus (Vivid)
And thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for sending me this adorable little one! He will go well with the Beasts if the Mesozoic Stenonychosaurus that I just ordered. WAIT! SPOILERS! OOPS!

Last edited by Gecko08 on Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Fab, I love the Europasaurs

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Nice again

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:20 pm

I did give out a MAJOR spoiler alert for October but oh well. We all slip up sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 3:10 am

Finding Beasts of the Mesozoic in the mail creates an interesting feeling.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 4:17 am

Beasts of the Mesozoic Western Set (you should consider getting it)
Stenonychosaurus inequalis
Buitreraptor gonzalesorum
This set from Creative Beast Studio is a great one (one you figure out how to get the figures on the base). Well this is my first BotM figure set. And it won’t be my last.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:12 am

Nice figures

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:56 am

Is that the ancestor of the flamingo Shocked Wink Laughing

Very lovely figures, and well detailed

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:08 pm

I read that BotM models are based off living birds for the raptor series and I’m pretty shire this ones either a Rossette Spoonbill or a flamingo.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Interesting, if I was to have a guess I'd go with an American flamingo

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Either way, I wonder what the Stenonychosaurus is based off? Their wiki doesn’t say and they misspelled it...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:33 pm

It looks like it's based on a crested caracara [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Very cool! I wonder why fandom won’t add that information?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next