Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!

Go down 
+31
Joliezac
Duck-Anch-Amun
NandO
Shanti
Seeway
Birdsage
Jill
RtasVadumee
George
Loon
Burgerenby
A-J
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
Farm collector
Ana
Roger
spacelab
Pardofelis
Bonnie
costicuba
Caracal
Advicot
Taos
lucky luke
widukind
pipsxlch
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!    Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!  - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 6:07 pm

Thank you everyone! It was really a fun project to tackle. :) @Kiki, the bootlegg is a little different in the posture of the first 1/3 of its body (its not as tightly coiled as the original) but it is otherwise identical. I assume that change was made for ease of replicating the mould.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!    Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!  - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 7:11 pm

Superb transformations!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!    Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:27 am

Excellent repaints Paige, they all look fantastic and very well done!
And nice to see the underside details as well, which just completes the whole model. Congratulations on your commission from NMR Okapi!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!    Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 2:48 am

Congratulations on being commissioned! Your customs are so cool! These are exceptional, I love the dholes and how different you made them, and all those spots look incredible! I've never heard of marozi before, that's pretty wild, had to look them up. And the rainbow boa, wow!! Excellent work on a really challenging color scheme! All of them look great, I bet they were received with delight. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!    Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's custom repaints: 3/23/24 Special update!
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21