Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+22
Megaptera
jarda
Paleochris
George
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
lucky luke
costicuba
spacelab
endogenylove
Caracal
Duck-Anch-Amun
SUSANNE
Taos
bmathison1972
Advicot
landrover
Pardofelis
Tiermann
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:35 pm

What a great first look! Wonderful collection you have. I enjoy the display too, you never know who is hiding behind a caribou's leg!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Very exciting and beautiful and it is just the first part. bounce bounce

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:22 pm

Just an amazing collection Micheal! And I am so excited for the many more parts to come! Very Happy cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:11 pm

A joy to sit here and slowly roll down over all these wonderful pictures og fantastic models cheers

Thankyou very much for sharing Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Great collection full of interesting species

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:21 pm

Thank you, everyone cheers

Now it's time for the second part:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:28 pm

So many amazing figures!!!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 pm

I've seen that I've forgotten some images of the first and second part. Here they are:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Beautiful shelves! So much to look at and enjoy. Wonderful collection and photos again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 pm

thank you for sharing your so beautiful collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:58 pm

Each and every one of your models are fantastic- and all together they are amazing! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:37 am

So many treasures and dreamed species!!! And your shelves are as crowded as mines haha

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:26 pm

Thank you again to all of you Very Happy

Now, It's time for the last part:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:37 pm

Really wonderful displays again. What a great collection!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:37 pm

That’s a topic to be revisited for sure! You have a rich and very diverrsified collection. :)

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Amazing! So many to look at! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 pm

Thank you, everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:03 pm

So, I'm starting with my first newcomers this year: the Science and Nature Red-bellied Snake and the Safari Ameraucana Chicken.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:23 pm

I love thay chicken. Congrats on both!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:44 pm

I love the snake :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:52 pm

They are both great figures, great choices!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Your shelves are a super show op different brands, species and habitat cheers

A joyful trip down many, many examples of the best from our great hobby drunken Applause Applause Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Ohh the chicken is wonderful! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:22 pm

I also have one of these snakes. You probably know the sculptor is the same of the Southlands Replicas models. Our Jason from MiniZoo. Some people tell that snakes taste like chicken but I have no idea, they tell the same for crocodiles what obviously has no fun. Evil or Very Mad Wink

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:19 pm

you fill your shelves with treasures! Thank you for sharing so useful pictures! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next