Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunny's collection

Go down 
+24
George
Jill
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
sunny
Caracal
landrover
Kikimalou
Balaenoptera
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
MartinH
Shanti
thebritfarmer
pipsxlch
Ana
Birdsage
jarda
Taos
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Advicot
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

sunny's collection  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 12:29 am

Caracal wrote:
Wonderful Britains wild mongolian horses and tigers! cheers cheers drunken

thank you very much Alain!

Roger wrote:
Very good idea transforming Britains zebras into Przewalski's horses! Very Happy Oh, I really love your tigers. I could spend a lot of time watching these pictures. Very Happy

thank you Roger, yes I've had this idea for a long time and glad I finally did it!
and so glad you like my pictures Very Happy haha, I've spent lots of time watching pictures I like too Very Happy Very Happy

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers

thanks Andreas!

Taos wrote:
Wonderful repaints!!!!!

thank you so much Taylor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 1:21 am

The horses look great (and of course those Tigers Shocked Shocked Shocked ) I painted on of the Britains Zebras years ago into a Fjord horse :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 7:59 pm

All of your work looks awesome! Great job Annette!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 4:22 am

thebritfarmer wrote:
The horses look great (and of course those Tigers Shocked Shocked Shocked ) I painted on of the Britains Zebras years ago into a Fjord horse :)
thank you very much!
you should post a picture of your Fjord horse!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
All of your work looks awesome! Great job Annette!

thank you so much Paige :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:54 pm

I have just got a nice Breyer horse. It's larger than Britains 1/32nd but I think it must be the stablemate size. It looks like a Brumby or Mustang! and I really LOVE the pose!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Nice one! Yes, it's the Mustang or sometimes called Rivet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 11:14 pm

so  livefull! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 11:31 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Nice one! Yes, it's the Mustang or sometimes called Rivet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thank you so much. for the link Roger, there are so many there!
but I'm glad because I like this colourway the best :)

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 11:32 pm

Caracal wrote:
so  livefull! cheers cheers

yes Alain, there is a lot of movement in these models!
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:07 am

Very nice addition. Early on in your thread you mentioned you were repainting a Britains cart horse. Not sure if you know but that is actually the Circus horse as it has a hole in its rump for a clown or ballerina to plug into.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:55 am

I got some larger models in a size that I very rarely collect, but I quite like all of these at the moment!

a nice large size mustang horse by Mojo

and 2 mum and baby sets from Safari that are very nicely detailed

and a really beautiful TM dinosaur
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:01 am

thebritfarmer wrote:
Very nice addition. Early on in your thread you mentioned you were repainting a Britains cart horse. Not sure if you know but that is actually the Circus horse as it has a hole in its rump for a clown or ballerina to plug into.

I saw that, yes. But I don't have humans in my collection Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 3:05 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations

thank you Andreas!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 4:43 pm

4 Beautiful models with this Mojo mustang, these 2 moms and their babies as precisely sculpted as themselves and that delicious vintage Dimetrodon! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:20 pm

Really excellent new additions! Congratulations! That dimetrodon IS very pretty to look at...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 3:38 am

Caracal wrote:
4 Beautiful models with this Mojo mustang, these 2 moms and their babies as precisely sculpted as themselves and that delicious vintage Dimetrodon! cheers cheers

thank you Alain! I think I like the mustang because it is pretty worn and it suits the rugged horse look !
the anteater is really beautiful and the baboons have lovely expressions. And yes, the dimetrodon has such a magnetic feel to it cyclops it came to join all my herds bom
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 3:39 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really excellent new additions! Congratulations! That dimetrodon IS very pretty to look at...

thank you Paige! yes it is very beautiful in person, like brand new and with lots of personality Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 2:11 pm

I love especially the Mustang and giant anteaters.
Fortunately you're not posting on a dino toy forum or someone would comment that Dimetrodons are not dinosaurs, they lived much before the first dinosaurs. Laughing So, I don't know why I am acting like that.
This is the most beautiful Toy Major Dimetrodon I've ever seen and TM released a good number of them in different sizes. Could you please check what year is marked on your model? We don't have this figure on TAW yet. Sad

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 pm

Lovely additions!!!

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 2:34 am

Roger wrote:
I love especially the Mustang and giant anteaters.
Fortunately you're not posting on a dino toy forum or someone would comment that Dimetrodons are not dinosaurs, they lived much before the first dinosaurs. Laughing So, I don't know why I am acting like that.
This is the most beautiful Toy Major Dimetrodon I've ever seen and TM released a good number of them in different sizes. Could you please check what year is marked on your model? We don't have this figure on TAW yet. Sad

thank you Roger, and I never knew that! It just looked like a dinosaur to me Laughing
I might investigate that now bom

the Dimetrodon has 2000 under it, and 1072 P10
it is about 15-20cm long

I will take photos for TAW very shortly (I have a list of items to snap for there)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 2:34 am

Taos wrote:
Lovely additions!!!

thank you Taylor!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 3:12 am

so interesting! I learnt something new tonight :)

Dimetrodon is often mistaken for a dinosaur or as a contemporary of dinosaurs in popular culture, but it became extinct some 40 million years before the first appearance of dinosaurs.[6][7] Reptile-like in appearance and physiology, Dimetrodon is nevertheless more closely related to mammals than to modern reptiles, though it is not a direct ancestor of mammals.[4] Dimetrodon is assigned to the "non-mammalian synapsids", a group traditionally – but incorrectly – called "mammal-like reptiles",[4] and now known as stem mammals. This groups Dimetrodon together with mammals in a clade (evolutionary group) called Synapsida, while placing dinosaurs, reptiles, and birds in a separate clade, the Sauropsida. Single openings in the skull behind each eye, known as temporal fenestrae, and other skull features distinguish Dimetrodon and mammals from most of the earliest sauropsids.

so many of them here

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 10:31 pm

I am glad I could share something useful. Dimetrodon is the best known representative of its time, it is like we are on another planet. Edaphosaurus is a close related animal and apparently it is Dimetrodon's favorite food. Laughing We have a great topic on forum you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but unfortunately many pictures are already missing.
Thanks for sharing that very useful information about the Toy Major Dimetrodon and it is good to know you will provide some pictures to be used on TAW. Very Happy

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 1:46 am

thank you Roger, I visited there. Very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

sunny's collection
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next