Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA

Go down 
+19
ken yeo
Sapphire
STORMnl
Egbert
Mastiffcat
Meerkat
MARTINLATIN
WILLYBACOMAN
SyLoBe
lucky luke
remrock02
Rio
Silver Unicornis
Roger
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Philter4
Joan Milelire
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well, i know somebody around here, and i am pretty sure, he wants to make some business here to, as he is un-employed, and can use the money very good! Shocked Laughing Cool cheers

Why not??? I have a friend that collect books so he opened a books shop and he is his best customer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:26 am

That is not what i ment Rogerio... Rolling Eyes
I could use the money, and since there is no person here who represents Mojo ... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
That is not what i ment Rogerio... Rolling Eyes
I could use the money, and since there is no person here who represents Mojo ... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Come on Willy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 am

Come on what??? question Rolling Eyes

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Come on what??? question Rolling Eyes

Shoud I say "go on", I'm not very good with this short expressions! Or it shoud be "go ahead"... well, I know some others... never mind... already forgot! Rolling Eyes drunken Wink confused
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: CALIFORNIA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

WHAT ABOUT CALIFORNIA, USA. CAN;T WAIT TO HAVE THEM AS WELLLLLL SPECIALLY THE FARM ANIMALS,,WELL ALLL OF THEMMMMMM cheers affraid alien
Back to top Go down
Meerkat

Meerkat

Country/State : New Jersey USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am

Quote :
"Update on Mojo availability in the US. Mojo will arrive in the US on the 10th June and should be available in stores shortly afterwards. Our distributor for the US is Endless Games based in New Jersey. For more information please contact Mr Mike Gasser at mgasser@endlessgames.com"

Wow, that's actually not far from me! I wonder if they'll have the figures there...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

I just got a mail from Emma ( Jumpinglemurs).
She is going to sell Mojos and was expecting them in July.
She has just been told they are delayed, - she will not get them untill mid August Crying or Very sad

So it seems they are going to be available later than planned, at least in the UK Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Meerkat wrote:
Quote :
"Update on Mojo availability in the US. Mojo will arrive in the US on the 10th June and should be available in stores shortly afterwards. Our distributor for the US is Endless Games based in New Jersey. For more information please contact Mr Mike Gasser at mgasser@endlessgames.com"

Wow, that's actually not far from me! I wonder if they'll have the figures there...

They already have the figures, maybe they are trying to sell CollectA stuff first! Try to contact them!
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

I emailed Endless Games at least a week ago, but no response yet.
At this rate, i'll just order them from Emma.
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm

So sorry to hear your comments, perhaps he is busy but a week should be long enough to send a polite reply.
I know Mr Gasser quite well, perhaps i can help? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 pm

I've received the reply you already know! Is a question of time! I hope Mojo is lucky enough in its starting and soon or later we will find easily more many nice figures to collect! :)
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Egbert wrote:
So sorry to hear your comments, perhaps he is busy but a week should be long enough to send a polite reply.

apparently he responded to me through Roger and I didn't realize it. Embarassed I'm just impatient because the new sheep are so wonderful.

Roger wrote:
I've received the reply you already know! Is a question of time! I hope Mojo is lucky enough in its starting and soon or later we will find easily more many nice figures to collect! :)

oh! "Marilynn" was me!?! Embarassed I thought it was Krocolynn being silly.

I see. I thought Endless Games would sell the figures directly. They are a distributor? Oh well, I'll still have to wait until an on-line seller has them, since Lobby Hobby is 180 miles away.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
I'm just impatient because the new sheep are so wonderful.
Me too, and I don't even collect sheep Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Egbert wrote:

apparently he responded to me through Roger and I didn't realize it. Embarassed I'm just impatient because the new sheep are so wonderful.

Roger wrote:

oh! "Marilynn" was me!?! Embarassed I thought it was Krocolynn being silly.

I see. I thought Endless Games would sell the figures directly. They are a distributor? Oh well, I'll still have to wait until an on-line seller has them, since Lobby Hobby is 180 miles away.

Oh, you still know that I am silly and I'm not able to know your name! pale Embarassed
...and the worst is that I think I will call you the wrong name many times! Be patient Mojolynn! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

Roger wrote:

Oh, you still know that I am silly and I'm not able to know your name! pale Embarassed
...and the worst is that I think I will call you the wrong name many times! Be patient Mojolynn! Wink

actually what's really funny about that is my mother wanted to name me Carolynn because she wanted to have a daughter she could call Carrie. Then, my father said, oh no! we can't call her Carrie, because that would be too confusing with Mary [my oldest sister]. So I became Carolynn.
And my father when he got into that mode when parents rattle off all the kids' names because they can't remember who they're upset with, would call me Marilyn! You always knew you were in trouble when he got to the dog's name before yours! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

Mastiffcat wrote:

... You always knew you were in trouble when he got to the dog's name before yours! What a Face

cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing

My grandfather used to do that Very Happy
Do you have many sisters ?
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Is it true that Hobby Lobby is the new retailer for Mojo in the USA? If it is HURRAH!!! The store is only 10 milesor so from my house! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Roger wrote:

actually what's really funny about that is my mother wanted to name me Carolynn because she wanted to have a daughter she could call Carrie. Then, my father said, oh no! we can't call her Carrie, because that would be too confusing with Mary [my oldest sister]. So I became Carolynn.
And my father when he got into that mode when parents rattle off all the kids' names because they can't remember who they're upset with, would call me Marilyn! You always knew you were in trouble when he got to the dog's name before yours! What a Face

Laughing Laughing
I confess it was not easy to me understand it, but reading 150 times is enough for a crocodile! ...well, it is really funny! tongue
My father is Roger and my brother is also Roger, so here everything was different, we are creative creatures!
What really is strange is the dog of my old naighbour being called also Roger, I never had a serious conversation with my father about it but I don't feel very confortable! pale Sorry, being silly again! drunken
Well, here nobody changes our names, when someone is upset and calls Roger, is warranted the presence of 3 crocs and a dog! Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 pm

remrock02 wrote:
Is it true that Hobby Lobby is the new retailer for Mojo in the USA? If it is HURRAH!!! The store is only 10 miles aka 16kms or so from my house! cheers cheers cheers

Ohhh, lucky you Shocked Very Happy

You must take some photoes from the store, when they get the Mojos, please, please bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

remrock02 wrote:
Is it true that Hobby Lobby is the new retailer for Mojo in the USA? If it is HURRAH!!! The store is only 10 milesor so from my house! cheers cheers cheers

That's Nice! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Roger wrote:

I confess it was not easy to me understand it, but reading 150 times is enough for a crocodile! ...well, it is really funny! tongue
My father is Roger and my brother is also Roger, so here everything was different, we are creative creatures!
What really is strange is the dog of my old neighbour being called also Roger, I never had a serious conversation with my father about it but I don't feel very confortable! pale Sorry, being silly again! drunken
Well, here nobody changes our names, when someone is upset and calls Roger, is warranted the presence of 3 crocs and a dog! Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:50 pm

I can hardly wait!!!! I want to leave work and camp out at the store until they come!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm

hi

can sombody please send me a list with sailspoint for the mojo figures

our send me some links to sites were i can buy them

i need that mammoth and sabertooth

very very wel and good looking models

STORMnl
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi, Storm,
I think that so far this is the only place they are for sale :

http://shop.ebay.com/samsonchik2008/m.html?_nkw=Mojo&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

It seems the figueres have been dealayed somehow. But they should be available in Europe sometimes in August
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next