Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA

Go down 
+19
ken yeo
Sapphire
STORMnl
Egbert
Mastiffcat
Meerkat
MARTINLATIN
WILLYBACOMAN
SyLoBe
lucky luke
remrock02
Rio
Silver Unicornis
Roger
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Philter4
Joan Milelire
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 am

Wow, Ronald great to see You will have so many wonderful animal figures!! I also think Mojo has many great items! Please send photos as soon as You will have them in hands sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 pm

That's very nice, one more fantastic brand to follow, more surprises, more news, more figures!

http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1
We have a surprise iten in August, the peacok, that's funny! It is always a bored mounth for animal replicas! Nobody finds it?
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm

I am excited to see the grazing donkey. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 pm

ana wrote:
Wow, Ronald great to see You will have so many wonderful animal figures!! I also think Mojo has many great items! Please send photos as soon as You will have them in hands sunny cheers

Thanks Ana. :)

Sure, I will post them as soon as I get them. Seriously, I am very excited to see them too. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Roger wrote:
That's very nice, one more fantastic brand to follow, more surprises, more news, more figures!

http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1
We have a surprise iten in August, the peacok, that's funny! It is always a bored mounth for animal replicas! Nobody finds it?

Since the Mojo Fun's owner was also a part owner of the CollectA before. I have the feeling that the new Mojo's Peacock may be a look-a-like of the CollectA's magnificent Peacock also. In that case, it is something that we will be looking forward too.

Here are the old photos of my CollectA's Peacock: Sorry that my photos are not magnificent. scratch Very Happy

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 Collec10

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 Collec11

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 Collec12

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 Collec13

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Ron, I also have this peacock, is one of the nice birds from CollectA! We can see in some figures a style similar to CollectA but it is changing a lot! Surely it is a peacock with the tail in that way as almost all peacoks in the market are! Is not easy to make it absolutly different! Unless we already know two new figures of Mojo, the sable and the peacock! Laughing The nice news is that now everybody can have Mojo! flower Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Ohhh! That peacock is marvellous I love you flower
The photoes are just fantastic cheers

Well, CollectA ´s birds ARE magnificent !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I love this CollectA peacock too I love you But I really hope to see Mojo peackock would be with the tail down or maybe a peahen this time cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm

ana wrote:
I love this CollectA peacock too I love you But I really hope to see Mojo peackock would be with the tail down or maybe a peahen this time cyclops

A Peahen and chicks will be a good additions to complete the family. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Lasersword1973 wrote:
ana wrote:

A Peahen and chicks will be a good additions to complete the family. cheers

Ohhh, yes cheers
I would LOVE that also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

I don't want to disappoint you but this is not expectable for the first figure of this species in a brand! But it was nice to see a coplete family! :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

That CollectA peacock is stunning, gorgeous I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 am

Unfortunately there's no Mojo peacock! Sad
Is not a big problem since there are some in the market! :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Unfortunately there's no Mojo peacock! Sad
Is not a big problem since there are some in the market! :)

Oh I thought it would be nice if they would introduce peacock, but it was mistake Shocked Rolling Eyes OK, maybe in future, next year or later, but hopefully with the tail in low pose + his whole family Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:06 pm

completely agree with you Anna with a peacock's tail-dragging by terrre cheers sunny bounce bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4