Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA

Go down 
+19
ken yeo
Sapphire
STORMnl
Egbert
Mastiffcat
Meerkat
MARTINLATIN
WILLYBACOMAN
SyLoBe
lucky luke
remrock02
Rio
Silver Unicornis
Roger
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Philter4
Joan Milelire
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

yes i know that guy,,

olready talked with him,,

and here you can buy them also,,

modelpferdeversand,,,but i can't place a link
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

STORMnl wrote:
yes i know that guy,,

olready talked with him,,

and here you can buy them also,,

modelpferdeversand,,,but i can't place a link

Here is the link, - you can just copy and paste Wink

http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/oxid.php/sid/6a553abba9f3646616e840135d0aaca1/cl/alist/cnid/1284d6a4ca80c0fe5.05030873

But they only have dinos Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sapphire

Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:59 am

I CANT wait until they arrive in CANADA! Very Happy do you know if TGF toys may be getting them in sometime soon? I will be buying them for sure! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

For anyone in USA and Canada, I just got an email from TGf toys and they will have all MOJO figures in stock in just a few days. They told me to just keep watching their website. cheers cheers Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

That's good news!!

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 am

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 Tgf_mo12
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks Ron! Have anyone noticed that they have in Mojo range a peacock??
http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Still no picture?

STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:28 pm

read the post very good

Release Year: 2011 - Available Late Fall 2011
the peacock

i think that they wil release more models end Fall..

for xmas time,,
just my 2 cents

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm

I know what was written, but usually there are preliminary pictures, somewhere...

STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

than we go look on the wild web

i thought i saw a peacock photo in facebook,,

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
I know what was written, but usually there are preliminary pictures, somewhere...

It is presented as an end 2011 figure as many others already in catalogue, see the clown fish or bald eagle, if it is really a 2011 figure a picture was needed!
In CollectA it also happened, some figures were made late in a year and only presented in the next catalogue! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Roger wrote:

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey

Ohhhh, a peacock Shocked
I can`t wait to see it bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 am

Roger wrote:

Hi Roger, I think it's not available yet that's why the picture of that peacock is also not in the list. Anyway, I will just get that Peacock probably before or after Christmas season together with the last batch of the Papo and Schleich's figures.

I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 Tgfmoj10

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Roger wrote:

Hi Roger, I think it's not available yet that's why the picture of that peacock is also not in the list. Anyway, I will just get that Peacock probably before or after Christmas season together with the last batch of the Papo and Schleich's figures.

I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
[I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Gosh ! You ordered half the range Shocked Shocked cheers
But still at an extremely reasonable price Very Happy

Ohhh, it must be tough for you to wait. But what a wellcome home you get !
I am sure we are many who are looking forward to seing pictures of this new bunch drunken
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 am

Wow Ron, you've ordered a lot!! Congratulations, can't wait to see your additions too cheers cheers bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:

Congrats, that's a customer Very Happy Wink
Only 8,95$ shipping? Shocked Is that the address in the US? Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Ron, no doubts, black faced sheep are breaking the hearts of all collectors, even those more concentrated in wild life! In your big list almost everything is wild life, except the sheep and swan! Exactly the farm animals I want immediatly from Mojo! Laughing
OF course I want to see it in September! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:

Congrats, that's a customer Very Happy Wink
Only 8,95$ shipping? Shocked Is that the address in the US? Very Happy

Oh actually, the shipping is free because it will be sent to US also and then, send to Singapore via Vpost. This procedure is cheaper than me using the normal USPS, UPS or the FedEx services.

And me buying in one go is cheaper than me buying little by little to save on shipping charges.

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 Tgfmoj11
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Roger wrote:
Ron, no doubts, black faced sheep are breaking the hearts of all collectors, even those more concentrated in wild life! In your big list almost everything is wild life, except the sheep and swan! Exactly the farm animals I want immediatly from Mojo! Laughing
OF course I want to see it in September! cheers

Yeah, of course Roger, I will post their pictures as soon as I get them. Actually I have plenty of new figures from the Schleich, Papo, CollectA and some from the Safari Ltd to post here but I am just waiting for the arrival of the Mojo figures to post them together.

The Black-faced sheep really caught my attention when Alejandro posted his photos before. I think they are a lovely sheep family. I can't wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow Ron, you've ordered a lot!! Congratulations, can't wait to see your additions too cheers cheers bounce

Thanks Harriet. I have waited for months to finally get these Mojo figures. And my waiting is finally will come to an end soon. And the reason why I have to buy in one batch is because the more I order, the cheaper it becomes for me because of the shipping charges.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:
[I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Gosh ! You ordered half the range Shocked Shocked cheers
But still at an extremely reasonable price Very Happy

Ohhh, it must be tough for you to wait. But what a wellcome home you get !
I am sure we are many who are looking forward to seing pictures of this new bunch drunken

Thank you.

That's the reason why I am waiting for their release because it will definitely cheaper to buy from a regular toy store than the eBay prices.
Oh, it is always hard to wait. Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:
Roger wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken

Hi Christophe, my eyes were almost popped out when I received the email from the TGF last Friday. I quickly made an order before it runs out. I am pretty sure, they will be like a hot cake items. :)

If I am not going home to Philippines by next week, I should be getting them by at least on the 20th or even earlier. That's why I can only see them once I get back here to Singapore on the 1st of September.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

I m only placing my order on end of August and hoping not sold out too fast. And TGF is going to keep stocks for Bullyland 2011 in August.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next