Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23

Go down 
+26
rogerpgvg
Loon
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Joliezac
pipsxlch
75senta75
RtasVadumee
NandO
spacelab
Seeway
lucky luke
Caracal
costicuba
Shanti
Taos
Farm collector
George
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Jill
widukind
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
George

George

Country/State : England

Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 3:16 pm

A lovely box full! I really like the kangaroo, a neat elegant sculpt and the colouring doesn't let it down at all. The donkeys are my favourite, though - actually they might well be my favourite donkey pair of any brand, they're just so sweet Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Beautieful again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:38 pm

Great models, I don't know if I should resist more to this donkey foal, I don't want to start collecting offspring but maybe an exception...hmm..

I think everyone want to see walkarounds of the new models, myself I would like to check the leopard.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:48 pm

Marvellous photos of nice animals. Applause Applause Applause

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Stunning 😍 all of them..
Congrats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 7:06 pm

It is a luck that we can see these 2021 models so early on forum!
Please Anna, if you have time, it would be fantastic to see walk arounds of these wildlife models.
I like a more rrusty color for kangaroos but I have very good feelings about this model.
Gorillas are surely good but the competition is high and it could be fantastic to see them, if possible in comparison with other known gorilla.
I like the snow leopard, painting is not stupendous but I am really happy with what I can see.
Your zebra is such a beautiful model, it could look better with wider strips on its back flanks and if the inner legs were painted it could even look better but that last detail is not that important.
Your donkeys are absolute masterpieces and it is a question of time to get both hfor my collection.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 7:24 pm

That donkey foal is absolutely perfect! All of them are beautiful pieces of art, but that one in particular has so much life to it, it looks so distinctly young, Incredible work!
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:31 pm

It really is, I like the adult as well but there's just something about the baby, and the way they work together with that little hunched 'look after me, mum' pose - I've got a scuffed second-hand pair in my body box, can't wait to paint them! Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:45 pm

So many beautiful models and it is wonderful that we can see these 2021 models so early! cheers
I love the pose of the snow leopard, and those donkeys as others have said are so so sweet! cheers cheers That foal is perfect and definitely one of the best on the market! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Really stunning models all! Congratulations on your work with them and recieving other Mojos too. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 12:25 am

After the German brand's decline, I was prophesying that Mojo was likely to become the heir to Schleich Golden Age, aesthetically speaking. From what I see here, I now kind of doubt about it. The gorillas are nice but won't definitely dethrone the last Schleich pair or the Mountain CollectA. The snow leopard is, in my humble opinion, the worst from major brands. The kangaroo is, however, probably the most interesting rendition so far. I will wait to see the elephant, giraffe and warthog to give my definitive opinion.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 1:36 am

Beautiful models Anna. I am always fascinated by your big talent for presenting the figures photographically. Simply a dream. I love you drunken

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 10:04 am

Thank you all so much for all the kind comments! I'm happy to hear that so many of you like the donkey foal! Very Happy

spacelab wrote:
Great models, I don't know if I should resist more to this donkey foal, I don't want to start collecting offspring but maybe an exception...hmm..

I think everyone want to see walkarounds of the new models, myself I would like to check the leopard.

Great, I'll start from the snow leopard then! I'll try to find a moment for that later this week.

Roger wrote:
It is a luck that we can see these 2021 models so early on forum!
Please Anna, if you have time, it would be fantastic to see walk arounds of these wildlife models.
I like a more rrusty color for kangaroos but I have very good feelings about this model.
Gorillas are surely good but the competition is high and it could be fantastic to see them, if possible in comparison with other known gorilla.
I like the snow leopard, painting is not stupendous but I am really happy with what I can see.
Your zebra is such a beautiful model, it could look better with wider strips on its back flanks and if the inner legs were painted it could even look better but that last detail is not that important.
Your donkeys are absolute masterpieces and it is a question of time to get both hfor my collection.

Sure, I think gorillas deserve a walk around too Very Happy

Jill wrote:
That donkey foal is absolutely perfect! All of them are beautiful pieces of art, but that one in particular has so much life to it, it looks so distinctly young, Incredible work!

George wrote:
It really is, I like the adult as well but there's just something about the baby, and the way they work together with that little hunched 'look after me, mum' pose - I've got a scuffed second-hand pair in my body box, can't wait to paint them! Very Happy

Aww, thanks so much for your words about the donkey foal!  sunny

RtasVadumee wrote:
After the German brand's decline, I was prophesying that Mojo was likely to become the heir to Schleich Golden Age, aesthetically speaking. From what I see here, I now kind of doubt about it. The gorillas are nice but won't definitely dethrone the last Schleich pair or the Mountain CollectA. The snow leopard is, in my humble opinion, the worst from major brands. The kangaroo is, however, probably the most interesting rendition so far. I will wait to see the elephant, giraffe and warthog to give my definitive opinion.

I think the kangaroo may be my favorite from the 4 too Smile

75senta75 wrote:
Beautiful models Anna. I am always fascinated by your big talent for presenting the figures photographically. Simply a dream. I love you drunken

Thank you so much flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Nice additions!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 4:10 am

I have the donkey pair and love them! Jill, got mine at Hobby Lobby...
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Beautiful models Anna Very Happy Applause cheers Nice additions Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 8:34 pm

Thank you so much for all your nice comments! Very Happy sunny
If you would like to see more pictures of the snow leopard, I've just posted a new topic about this model [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 9:26 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
I have the donkey pair and love them! Jill, got mine at Hobby Lobby...
Our Hobby Lobby closed, but I think I need to start going into actual stores more and seeing what is out there. I mostly just go to the grocery. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:00 pm

It's a long time again since I last updated this topic. I've got some new horses and ponies in my collection. Some of them arrived already this summer but a bunch just a few days ago Very Happy

First, the summer newcomer-Epona, an Irish Cob mare sculpted by Holly Conner. This is a 1/9 scale resin.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And almost all from this group arrived this week. The two big ones are Annie (stock mare) and Ukko - Finn horse. Annie was sculpted by Hanna Bear and Ukko by Emilia Kurilla. the small sleeping foal on the left is a Shetland pony sculpted by Aleksander Freda and Lea Magga. On the right again Eclair by Josine Vingerling. It's my second one as I really like the sculpt Very Happy In the middle a surprise, free addition to Annie, a miniature horse sh*t cast in resin  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've also got a painted version of Plankton, painted by one of the sculptors-Aleksander Freda!
This fluffy foal must be the cutest model of my entire collection Very Happy

Aleksander also painted my Éigrit for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Beautiful models! Plankton is such a cutie I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Gosh that foal is superb! Great models all! The irish cob is delightful too. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:44 pm

Beautiful newcomers Anna cheers

Plankton is really a heartbreaker, impossible to resist I love you
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Wow, so many stunning models, the model horse world is full of these faultless beauties! cheers Such a darling little foal! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:47 pm

It is always great to see your additions, Anna! It seems like a conspiracy of artists. Laughing
I love them all, it is a fact the foal is special but they are all on its own way.

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am

Thanks so much for all the nice comments, friends!
I agree, Plankton is super cute I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated 15.06.23
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next