Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 8:29 pm

Impressive tribes Applause

I'm surprised you don't have the CollectA hippo Shocked

What about these please ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 8:31 pm

Thank you all!

Kiki I need to get the CollectA hippo... someday. Wink That is a Boley rhino (hollow like my swordfish) and the lion pair from the new Safari african toob.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 pm

Incredible pride of lions! Very Happy So many brands, poses, colours- I will always love that CollectA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 am

Thank you!

Some of my favorite groups (specifically the canids!)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:46 am

So many wonderful groups!! I am absolutely obsessed with African wild dogs and I wish we could get one from Papo or CollectA bounce The fennec foxes I love too! I need to get ahold of CollectA's king cheetah and Safari's hyena. Can't wait to see the next batch!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Excellent collection again.Thanks for the info on the lemur.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:48 pm

Wonderful again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 6:45 pm

As usual, very beautiful and useful pictures! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 8:43 pm

Nice pics again Very Happy

I really love the standing in formation meerkats Laughing and teh AAA hyenas are really great cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
The AAA/ELC elephants are pretty comparable to major brands (though I only really have Schleich and a few Safari...)

Thank you! Great felid and canid collection!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 3:42 am

Thank you all!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 3:50 am

Wonderful figures again! Is the retired tan colored Safari warthog about the same size as the Papo and Schleich ones? For some reason I thought it was really big but it looks about the same size as the others in your photo.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:28 am

Without looking right at them I would say that it is closer to the Papo in height. The new Schleich is my smallest warthog but the older ones are a few clicks bigger. Still shorter I think however. If I have time I will take a comparison shot for you but it'll be a few days.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:33 am

No problem thank you! It doesn't have to be exact, I just thought it was huge like their honey badger or aardvark for some reason.. I'll have to get him at some point Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 9:50 am

So many more wonderful animals, the two at the end are very sweet and your warthog collection is amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 9:09 pm

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:39 am

Thank you Jolie, Lilias, and Andreas!

And now everyone's favorite group!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Such an amazing variety! Are the Papo kudu and wildebeest significantly larger than say their Schleich and Safari counterparts? I bought Papo’s Arabian oryx and it was much larger than I liked, are they about the same size as the oryx or a bit smaller? I still have many CollectA figures to get, thank you for the really helpful comparisons!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Yes the Papo models are much larger than their Schleich compatriots. And you are welcome! Keep asking any questions that you may have, I am happy to help where I can.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:59 pm

What brand is the little antelope between the Springbock and the Bullyland gazelle? And is it repainted?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Yes, a chinamal repaint into a gerenuk done by myself.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:57 pm

Great tribes again Very Happy

The Safari Ltd Honey badger cheerscheerscheers

The warthogs cheerscheerscheers

The Mojo Sable cheerscheerscheers

The... cheerscheerscheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Antelopes and friends! cheers Such an amazing collection you have, really lovely models representing all the different species! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:12 pm

I love the antelope selection, so many different species and it's nice comparing the styles from the different brands.
For me, CollectA antelope have been one of the hardest groups of figures to resist Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Yes, a chinamal repaint into a gerenuk done by myself.

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next