Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane

Go down 
+5
Kikimalou
Philter4
HKHollinstone
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane   Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Did you try already before Andreas? question Rolling Eyes

Yes and no. I repainted (haha) small knights (1/72) and they dont looks better after!! It isnt for me!! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane   Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 am

Well, i had the same experiences with self build air-plaines when i was very young, haha... geek
But maybe i am more patient now to do so, but i like the models to be original, only doubles could be ready for experiments... Rolling Eyes Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane   Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well, i had the same experiences with self build air-plaines when i was very young, haha... geek
But maybe i am more patient now to do so, but i like the models to be original, only doubles could be ready for experiments... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Oh yes, i am too. I have a nice model airplane. But i want- he not. But he flight- against the wall!!! Yes, its not a joke, it was the horror for me. In this moment i see, what is a choleric man. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane   Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I first had to find out what the word choleric ment, haha, never heard of that word in English before.
But ok, if your are persistant, you can reach what you want, isn't it? Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane   Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown brand Canadian or Sandhill Crane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2